Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Fg 4592

roadrunner

Registered
Has anybody tried FG 4592 (Roxadustat) for endurance?

It's supposed to be an EPO replacement. It comes in a powder form,
but it's not clear how to administer it. Any ideas?

I'm vaguely familiar with it.
There's a couple Clinical Reports on it.
And also one from the Catlin-perspective WordPress.
Dr. Don Catlin is former Director of the UCLA Olympic Analytical Laboratory.

Dosage is recommended @ 1 to 2 Mg/Kg of Body Weight ~ 3 x's a week.

Here's another Clinical Trial with Chronic Kidney Disease Patients/Not-Dialysis Dependent.
Here dosing was from 0.7 mg/kg to 2 mg/kg and 2 or 3 x's weekly................................. JP
P.S.
Here's the Clinical Study.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/26238121

The Catlin Report ~ scroll down to the picture of the Cyclist.

https://thecatlinperspective.wordpr...-not-the-only-hif-drug-available-to-athletes/

I have read several studies. As it's typical with these experimental
studies, it's not clear at all how it's administered practically.

The dosage is what you wrote: 1-2 mg/kg. You can buy the the powder
from a supplier, but it's not clear how to prepare something that can be
ingested.

I presume that in the studies and clinical trials the subjects were given
an injection. But it's not at all clear how to prepare it (from the powder) to
ingest it orally.

Any experience with other (similar) compounds and how to prepare them?

In the Studies, it was taken Orally, and Not Injected.

You can either buy some Empty Capsules, weight the product, and cap it yourself.
Or put it into a Juice and Drink it.
You just need a Good Gram Scale to weigh it out...................................... JP

Or contact the supplier. If, as they ought to be, they sell it for research purposes they ought to be able to offer advice for your 'study'. It sounds a little too experimental too my mind for me to even consider.

Thanks for feedback.

One of the articles (mentioned in this thread) listed a pretty high cost.
But, it looks like that the price has dropped significantly.

Most of the suppliers (I was able to find) are in China, so I am not sure
they are able to provide any practical "study" guidance.

Using it

I have and do take it. I use 0.9 Mg/Kg, which is less than the studies. I do this for two reasons, it is early in the approval process, and it is very expensive. I read a scientific article online, but can’t find it for anything now, where a researcher was speculating the changes is the blood are similar to a particular kidney problem so it is possible there could be a health risk side effect. Sorry I can’t find the article and I’m not a scientist to be able to articulate it from memory. I have been keeping up with Phase II results and now the Phase III trials in China.

I just add it to capsules I make up with other things such as cardarine, beta alanine, etc.. I found at this low dose it does increase endurance and the effect last for about 1 ½ weeks after it is stopped. It also takes a few days on, before I notice any improvement. I also believe I need more sleep when on, because it works by tricking the body into thinking it is hypoxia (low on oxygen) so your body is working more than normal while asleep. I think you sleep similar to an altitude/hypoxia tent. For athletic events, I seem to do a little better with not taking it the day before. My schedule is 6 to 8 weeks on and 3 to 4 off.

If I had too chose between FG-4592 and ITPP, I would take ITPP. But together they are pretty good, because FG-4592 increases the oxygen caring ability of the blood and ITPP increase the oxygen releasing (off loading).

Thanks for feedback.

So, you just mix powder in some liquid (juice, water) or do you use some other preparation method?

What is ITPP?

I have tried Cardarine and SR-9009 for 4-6 weeks (using recommended dosage of 15-20ml / day), but I haven't
noticed any performance improvements. I do a standardized running test (with blood lactate profile to see how
my training is progressing) and I haven't seen any performance changes that I wouldn't expect with the training
I am doing anyways.

roadrunner,
I commend you for your testing. I agree with stevesmi you may have been sold fake stuff if your blood test are not showing progress. I get all my stuff in powder and put in capsule shells. In my experience all the SARMS/research drugs in their foul tasting liquid give the same results as power in capsules. ITPP stands for Myo-Inositol Trispyrophosphate. If you search long and hard you can find some info on it. Doesn't seem like many are sharing their experiences with it the last few years, but it is on the band list and everyone I know, including me, who has tried it found a significant difference. It is sold legally for race horses.

How much of an edge are you looking for where you're trying drugs people have barely heard of?

I am not competing, so this is really just for research purposes (no tongue in cheek).
I just want to see how some PED feel and what performance boost you may get.

Thanks -- I've only bought SARMS already in some solution.

I may try to find a reliable source in powder and just use capsules as you have done.

What was your ITPP regimen? How long do effects last?

I am not competing, so this is really just for research purposes (no tongue in cheek).
I just want to see how some PED feel and what performance boost you may get.

Then I'd suggest that if next to no one uses the less well known products there might be reasons for it. As I said earlier there's SOME info available (took me seconds to find) which tells you all you need

Back
Top Bottom