Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

filling up the syringe

lucionar

Registered
I am using sustanon 350 and need help filling up the syringe. if i want to inject 500mgs once a week how much do i need to fill it up? i am using a 25G needle that is 3CC's and it has little bars going across between the numbers which i guess are 1/10th bars? i just want to make sure my math is right before doing it

If it's 350mg each little line on the syringe is 35mg. So 14 lines would be 490mg.

well 1 CC is 350mg. 1.5CC's is 50% more mg. so you gotta simply figure out the math but it will be in between those 2 barriers. don't worry about it being precise just get it near the dosage you want

Abt great advice . Yes he needs to learn more here on forum and then do something but before he needs to LEARN

This is like basic mathematics? If he can’t figure this out I bet he can’t count his macros right as well...

These guys have you covered. It comes down to simple math really and its important to know it in life. Not just steroids either

Back
Top Bottom