Thread: Final touches.. Clean up blast!

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

Final touches.. Clean up blast!

Conditioning blast..
    I been cleaning up for over 5 weeks now, ridding that Rona body. Got lazy

I plan on switching out Test cyp from 50mg EOD/Tren ace 50mgs EOD and MastE 50mg EOD from my current run to TestE at 250mg E3D, yet I have these ISO near by and very tempting to use them instead with the same pinning barrel with stenbolone ace . 100/100 mg each eod. Worst case I'll go back to my script test as a base. Proviron at 50+ mg ED and 1mg Adex EOD.
    I have some IGF 1-LR3 1MG on the way and I just may have some Meldonium (Mildonate 500mg/cap laying around, crossing fingers that I didn't use it all, I can always get more)
    Last but not least - Adding Boldundec at 750mgs a week , I know bike chain oil, but it works great for my gas tank and I'm interested to see how it pairs with GW501516 and Meldonium with
    current diet and fasted cardio as this is the goal for the next few weeks to finish polishing ridding what's left of those flanks (sum bitches like to take there time coming off)
    3ius of HGH pre fasted cardio 5am and IGF 1-LR3 with PWO meal.

The YK-11 is for down the road after I increase cals for a bit of fullness and more rounded bellies since I'm dropping orals (Var).
    Once I clean up a bit more we'll assess things from there, with clean calories increase, more food slowly.

Last bit, training: Most know I have a genetic-predisposition with lower back pumps, so far since not using any heavy hitting orals, pumps have been minimal and the goal is to condition the erectors some more for future loading along with glutes and hams routines.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    great plan.
    I am always envious of your td.

If I may suggest: try stenbolone and test iso and you won't regret it
    You can't have my body, but I'll tell you where to find all my tools -> Purity Source Labs

Join to the only one FaceBook Group

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Phill View Post
    great plan.
    I am always envious of your td.

If I may suggest: try stenbolone and test iso and you won't regret it
    That was the initial plan because I didn't feel like dealing testE.. but if I get too much site irritation I'll probably fall back onto the main original plan testE, and I'll just use different site locations..

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Vision keep the focus and this hard work . You will look crazy in the end of this protocol . YK11 i never use it , you said is good add to keep fulness on extreme diet like hgh does ? Boldundec is veterinary bolde?

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Vision, you're doing 3 IUs hgh pre-fasted cardio, hows that working out? I was thinking of doing HGH on empty stomach but concerned about low blood sugar levels.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by ~Vision~ View Post
    Conditioning blast..
    I been cleaning up for over 5 weeks now, ridding that Rona body. Got lazy

I plan on switching out Test cyp from 50mg EOD/Tren ace 50mgs EOD and MastE 50mg EOD from my current run to TestE at 250mg E3D, yet I have these ISO near by and very tempting to use them instead with the same pinning barrel with stenbolone ace . 100/100 mg each eod. Worst case I'll go back to my script test as a base. Proviron at 50+ mg ED and 1mg Adex EOD.
    I have some IGF 1-LR3 1MG on the way and I just may have some Meldonium (Mildonate 500mg/cap laying around, crossing fingers that I didn't use it all, I can always get more)
    Last but not least - Adding Boldundec at 750mgs a week , I know bike chain oil, but it works great for my gas tank and I'm interested to see how it pairs with GW501516 and Meldonium with
    current diet and fasted cardio as this is the goal for the next few weeks to finish polishing ridding what's left of those flanks (sum bitches like to take there time coming off)
    3ius of HGH pre fasted cardio 5am and IGF 1-LR3 with PWO meal.

The YK-11 is for down the road after I increase cals for a bit of fullness and more rounded bellies since I'm dropping orals (Var).
    Once I clean up a bit more we'll assess things from there, with clean calories increase, more food slowly.

Last bit, training: Most know I have a genetic-predisposition with lower back pumps, so far since not using any heavy hitting orals, pumps have been minimal and the goal is to condition the erectors some more for future loading along with glutes and hams routines.

bro that a lot of gear, you must be a juicehead like me lol

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by BodyMonster34 View Post
    bro that a lot of gear, you must be a juicehead like me lol
    Nah. He's been raiding the PSL warehouse.

PSL Ambassador - Tried, Tested, Trusted.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Mobster View Post
    that's why everything is always out of stock.
    you have to hurry to buy now that there is still something left because then Vision passes and takes everything
    You can't have my body, but I'll tell you where to find all my tools -> Purity Source Labs

Join to the only one FaceBook Group

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Phill View Post
    that's why everything is always out of stock.
    you have to hurry to buy now that there is still something left because then Vision passes and takes everything
    ROTFLMBO!!!!!!!!!!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Mobster View Post
    007 style... they lower me by a bird...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Eddie Haskell View Post
    Vision, you're doing 3 IUs hgh pre-fasted cardio, hows that working out? I was thinking of doing HGH on empty stomach but concerned about low blood sugar levels.
    I done it before,, works great... just started again.. so far noooo uses!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by MONSTRO View Post
    Vision keep the focus and this hard work . You will look crazy in the end of this protocol . YK11 i never use it , you said is good add to keep fulness on extreme diet like hgh does ? Boldundec is veterinary bolde?
    yes sir... Undec, any bold was original vert grade at one point, just like tren!

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    We can go all day with what we have in stock from sales and promos, but what are YOU taking now, AM, during the day, pre, (intra), post and PM PRE-bed?
    Anyone fulling bloods too, and how are things looking on your end with health markers?

Upon waking up:
    1) Glass of water tbsp of apple cider vinegar, 1 tbsp and some sprinkles of Pink Himalayan sea salt
    1000 mg Vitamin C
    Vitamin D=k2
    1 serving of multi Vitamin
    50mg CO Q10
    1000mg fish oil
    Vitamin B complex
    Potassium
    fat burner
    GH 3ius

Than fasted cardio 35+ mins 5 x a week (3 abs movements of my choice after cardio 2-3 times a week) REAL controlled crunches 4 x 25, leg lifts 4 x25, ab wheel 4 x 25 (I change these up with other movements

1st Meal 1 scoop of ISO protein or 8oz egg whites, 1 whole egg, 100g blue berries "on lifting days" (No blue berries on "off days"
    1 scoop bone broth
    1 scoop greens/reds
    Focus Factor

Rest of diet is simply 6 meals including scoop of protein timed as 1 of 6, 5oz ground weighted after cooking ground turkey/white fish/shrimp-tuna/ground beef, steak, salmon, olive oil, weighted after cooking, some nuts 1 pack blue Dimond, avocados 3oz, cup greens, and rice depending on time whether pre-workout 110, BCAA intra with electrolytes, and PWO 140g. Off days ONLY 110g rice

Pre-bed Lots of egg whites -12oz and a few whole eggs (whole egg added only on "on days" Fiber 6 g and 35 billion probiotics

Compounds - 50mg Test cyp EOD
    Tren Ace 50mg EOD
    Adex 1mg EOD

Switching up next week, ramping up slowly with tools and cals:

GH 3ius fasted Pre cardio early AM session (5am)
    IGF-1-LR3 will be added down the road
    TestE - 500mg spit 2 x a week E3D
    Bold - It was suggested to go lower, I do best on 750+ of bike cycle oil for cardio
    Low dose of stenbolone is a great possibility for 6 weeks until I feel BOLD working a bit more.
    Meldonium (Mildonate_ 500mg/cap
    MK501516 might begin next week
    The YK-11 is for down the road after I increase cals

Pre-bed, 120z egg whites

Between orals after cycle/blast

Completely unnecessary, gainers are junk, just had them laying around, they serve a purpose occasionally, I'll save these for a raining day when in a jam and need a meal asap.
    Except the protein and carbo for intra/post workout when things pick up.