Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Finally doing my first show

bigbrink

Registered
I have after years of training and trying out new things I have lined up with a local coach who has competed and won multiple shows. He is very old school in his way of thought but this is my first show and I could use some help closer to contest and essentially someone to hold me accountable. Now my question is this. We are thinking of me running a cycle of 500 test E with tren e @200 while running cardarine,clen and t3 along with .5 arimidex every 3 days or so depending on if I feel I need it. I have a green card for my oncologist to be able to get labs done at any point I want as much as I want. I am also hooking up with a doc to take on as my normal doc along with oncologist. My diet is a very structured vegetrarian diet and i plan to stay vegetarian going into this and past. Protein is not an issue so please do not ask about that. My main concern is will running cardarine clen and t3 along with some dmaa and dhma (periodically when needed) too much or is this a good amount?

I have after years of training and trying out new things I have lined up with a local coach who has competed and won multiple shows. He is very old school in his way of thought but this is my first show and I could use some help closer to contest and essentially someone to hold me accountable. Now my question is this. We are thinking of me running a cycle of 500 test E with tren e @200 while running cardarine,clen and t3 along with .5 arimidex every 3 days or so depending on if I feel I need it. I have a green card for my oncologist to be able to get labs done at any point I want as much as I want. I am also hooking up with a doc to take on as my normal doc along with oncologist. My diet is a very structured vegetrarian diet and i plan to stay vegetarian going into this and past. Protein is not an issue so please do not ask about that. My main concern is will running cardarine clen and t3 along with some dmaa and dhma (periodically when needed) too much or is this a good amount?

why would you be running clen and t3 period? the risk is not even close to the reward.... you cant run them long term either so then what happens when you stop with them? you are left with possible long term side effects and for what? what exactly? to lose weight a few weeks, maybe a month and then what? you have to stop taking them so then what happens? its not worth it whatsoever

coaches err on the side of excess because they want you to think they are helping you and doing what is right

the truth is just throwing drugs at the issue for a guy like you in his first show, to me shows, an incredible amount of laziness on your coaches part.

I completely agree with you guys. I had to have a long talk with him and decided that I should find someone else. He is a good training partner but has a very old school mentality to things. What triggered it was he was asking me about SARMS and my opinion as well as where to get them. I had to actually show him a few places and order them for him. I am also a vegetarian and believe in micronutrients and he had no concept of how to do a diet as a vegetarian. Being a dietetics masters student I am pretty versed in diet but was looking for someone to hold me accountable. It sucks but I am now doing this alone until I can find someone who fits. As of right now my stack is as follows
I am 5 foot 7 220 at about 15%
I consume about 1800-2100 calories depending on what day in training it is. 5 day "bro split"
1 hour cardio daily
500 test c
200 tren E
These are broken up into micro doses backloaded into long needle insultin syringes and dosed 5 days a week to complete the 500/200 split
I am taking 15 mg of cardarine
.75 arimidex about twice a week
I have just started taking metformin before bed at 250mg which i will do for 5 days and then jump it up to 500
I have never ran metformin so this is purely research to see what happens if anything. I dont just like going off of bro science so Im taking it upon myself to see and so far snaking cravings have gone down quite a bit and morning shaking has gone away. I have also added theanine to my morning cold brew coffee.
7mg of creatine
twice a week i will do some DMAA and DMHA into my total war big noise pre workout stack for an added kick.
I also take a super foods green drink daily
4 solid meals plus a shake make up my calories.
I drink about 1.5 gallons of water with 8 grams of citruline added for some vasodialation ( I have polycythemia vera and blood clots are an issue)
I think thats it. Any help or ideas or comments are more than welcome. I train in Ann arbor if anyone wants to get it in btw.

I completely agree with you guys. I had to have a long talk with him and decided that I should find someone else. He is a good training partner but has a very old school mentality to things. What triggered it was he was asking me about SARMS and my opinion as well as where to get them. I had to actually show him a few places and order them for him. I am also a vegetarian and believe in micronutrients and he had no concept of how to do a diet as a vegetarian. Being a dietetics masters student I am pretty versed in diet but was looking for someone to hold me accountable. It sucks but I am now doing this alone until I can find someone who fits. As of right now my stack is as follows
I consume about 1800-2100 calories depending on what day in training it is. 5 day "bro split"
1 hour cardio daily
500 test c
200 tren E
These are broken up into micro doses backloaded into long needle insultin syringes and dosed 5 days a week to complete the 500/200 split
I have just started taking metformin before bed at 250mg which i will do for 5 days and then jump it up to 500
I have never ran metformin so this is purely research to see what happens if anything. I dont just like going off of bro science so Im taking it upon myself to see and so far snaking cravings have gone down quite a bit and morning shaking has gone away. I have also added theanine to my morning cold brew coffee.
7mg of creatine
twice a week i will do some DMAA and DMHA into my total war big noise pre workout stack for an added kick.
I drink about 1.5 gallons of water with 8 grams of citruline added for some vasodialation ( I have polycythemia vera and blood clots are an issue)
I think thats it. Any help or ideas or comments are more than welcome. I train in Ann arbor if anyone wants to get it in btw.

So you dont need to run test that high. Not saying you cant but 250-300mg/week test and 200mg/week tren is a great dose.

1 hour cardio daily
500 test c
200 tren E
7mg of creatine

dude you are 100X more knowledgeable than him. use him to show you how to pose, how to incorporate music in your routine, when to show up, what to wear, where to get your tan, etc etc. but in terms of nutrition? these guys have no clue. they just eat 'clean' and have top 1% genetics so it is easy for them. all you have to do is simple, ask them the last nutrition book they read and see what they say. i bet they never read a nutrition book in their lives.

Back
Top Bottom