Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Finasteride 5mg

Fredrd

Registered
My doc told me to take Finasteride 5mg every 5 days? Not sure I believe him as half
Life is 12 hours??

well before you mess with finasteride you might want to read about the long term dangers of using it.

your doctor obvioulsy will not tell you because he is in the pocket of the pharma companies, but i would never touch that shit under any circumstance

I was hoping someone someone could input if the levels accumulate in the body or if I need to chop up the pills like I used to. Most docs don’t know shit.

For hair. I think most people get fucked because they don’t know their baseline panel so the don’t know what’s causing they’re symptoms during or post finasteride. If you don’t have baselines and during and post levels are “normal”. You have no idea where to start.

It’s kind of the same with every jumping on Ai’s because they think they’re estrogen needs to be at a certain level. Most guys pin too infrequent causing their hormone levels to be all over the place and that’s why they have symptoms and sides

My doc told me to take Finasteride 5mg every 5 days? Not sure I believe him as half
Life is 12 hours??

So... is this different from what you've been doing for 10 years (2010)?

I ran it once on a cycle probably 5 years ago and would never use it again. It absolutely crushed my libido and erections were soft. Got off of it and everything came back. I was lucky. Some guys get permanent damage on this shit.

Thanks, I haven’t had any sides . Question was more about the half life

From NCBI: Plasma half life of finasteride is 6-8 hours and tissue binding is 4-5 days.

Back
Top Bottom