Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Finasteride

handups66

Registered
alright, ive got finisteride for hair loss, i can keep acne to a minimum. bloat is not an issue. seem to have no problem getting test production back up to snuff, but what about all this extra body hair!! is there a cure, or just the nair on the spatula trick?

Some people seem to have issues with Finasteride. I haven’t had ANY issues with it. It really does help with aTest related side ffects, such as enlarged prostate, acne, hair loss, etc.

People here will probably jump all over me for saying this. Try it yourself for a a few weeks, if you notice any negatives, stop it then and there. I doubt you will.

Some people seem to have issues with Finasteride. I haven’t had ANY issues with it. It really does help with aTest related side ffects, such as enlarged prostate, acne, hair loss, etc.

People here will probably jump all over me for saying this. Try it yourself for a a few weeks, if you notice any negatives, stop it then and there. I doubt you will.

keep in mind if you run DHT derivative steroids fina is worthless against those. it only blocks the metabolization of test derived steroids to DHT. in the end you block DHT for very minimal benefits and huge risks as DHT is our sex hormone. I just want you guys to be aware of this, if you still choose to run it then atleast i can sleep better at night lol. there are far safer alternatives to prostate health and hair loss including running steroids conservative, using n2shampoo, taking long breaks between cycles, etc.

Really awful stuff, stay away if possible.

Back
Top Bottom