Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Finasteride

corto

Hello All,

I have heard it mentioned here that some people do or are reluctant to run certain compounds due to hair loss. From what I understand this medication blocks the DHT production or something along those lines and prevents/limits hair loss. Taken over the course of a year and supposedly will help some of your hair grow back. So I went to the website HeyDocter filled out a form, took some pictures on my phone of my head and 5 min later had a 3-month RX. I had it routed to a online pharmacy and for 3 months it was 15 dollars.

So in 15 min I was able to get a RX, and order this medication. Hopefully this helps someone else!!

finasteride only blocks metabolization of non DHT drugs into DHT. if you are using a DHT deriviative it will do nothing for you

also dylan is right. google post finasteride syndrome. blocking DHT is not a smart idea, DHT is what gives men penises. it also is used by trannies to eliminate man like features.

i would not recommend anyone run finasteride to prevent hair loss

It blocks test converting to dht which means you have more test floating around which manifests itself in higher e2 which can lead to gyno (did with me) I took it for over 10 years, before a lot was known about it. I now shave my head and suggest you do the same.

If you look at any of my previous posts about finasteride over the past few years you will see how it absolutely ruined my dick when taking it. It was awful. Went off and everything was good. I was lucky. Some people really suffer after using this stuff.

If you look at any of my previous posts about finasteride over the past few years you will see how it absolutely ruined my dick when taking it. It was awful. Went off and everything was good. I was lucky. Some people really suffer after using this stuff.

I appreciate all the feedback on this guys. Im decided to not take it, glad I posted here.

My buddy started taking it about 5 years ago and honestly he wishes he never had. He still trains but like he cant make any progress and he had a lean muscular build. Nothing else really changed other than he obviously went from 33 years old to 38 but other than that he just has had a hard time adding muscle and losing fat.

Now obviously you cant 100% correlate that to the finasteride but it has to have some impact since nothing else really changed.

My buddy started taking it about 5 years ago and honestly he wishes he never had. He still trains but like he cant make any progress and he had a lean muscular build. Nothing else really changed other than he obviously went from 33 years old to 38 but other than that he just has had a hard time adding muscle and losing fat.

Now obviously you cant 100% correlate that to the finasteride but it has to have some impact since nothing else really changed.

i believe it. blocking DHT i don't see how it wouldn't effect your strength and muscle.

My brother used it for years . Wanted me too also I didn’t care . He’s got a full head of hair I’m practically bald now. His plumbing is fine just had two kids at 50s so maybe he’s crazy from it.

My brother used it for years . Wanted me too also I didn’t care . He’s got a full head of hair I’m practically bald now. His plumbing is fine just had two kids at 50s so maybe he’s crazy from it.

how do you know his plumbing is fine? men always overstate that stuff. but even so i guarantee his plumbing would be better without blocking DHT. if you also increase estrogen along the way and block DHT, that is a recipe for major problems. perhaps people who are fine with fina are lucky enough to have their estrogen controlled and have luck, it would amount to flopping a straight and not something i would ever gamble with

Back
Top Bottom