Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Finastride and Steroids

Beginner Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

Finastride and Steroids

Before the comments come in about how bad finastride is for you Iím well aware so letís skip the trolls.

Given a dose of say 500mg of test whilst on cycle taking finastride would the finastride have the same effect of blocking the DHT?.

My hairloss isnít extremely bad but itís been balding after awhile which is hereditary and I started finastride a few months ago.

Itís hard to find anything on this online so I was hoping someone may have an idea.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Poloau View Post
    Before the comments come in about how bad finastride is for you Iím well aware so letís skip the trolls.

Given a dose of say 500mg of test whilst on cycle taking finastride would the finastride have the same effect of blocking the DHT?.

My hairloss isnít extremely bad but itís been balding after awhile which is hereditary and I started finastride a few months ago.

Itís hard to find anything on this online so I was hoping someone may have an idea.
    Its going to do the same thing it does when you are off cycle just if you are taking 500mg/test it may not be as effective in stopping hair loss since it will raise DHT to much higher levels than when off cycle.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    so bringing up the fact that its dangerous is trolling huh? okay so its trolling if you dont hear what you want to hear?

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    yes it blocks DHT from converting, that is how it works.

not something i recommend though because we need DHT, but to each his own.
    Now taking clients for 1 on 1 consults
    Looking for a steroid source? click> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...iii-59858.html
    http://goo.gl/kDk0zS <save 10% on bloodwork
    http://goo.gl/bVJ44F <supp store deals
    https://goo.gl/Vy5WA7 <Ebooks 4sale

Beginner Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Dude.... Someone who understands the sides of taking something and asking a simple question in regards to how it will work when taking steroids isnít a lecture on why I should or should not be taking it... Please get educated because weíre all brothers here just trying to help each other out. Good vibes only.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    To answer the question, being on cycle doesnt change the fact that it will still block DHT

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Poloau View Post
    Dude.... Someone who understands the sides of taking something and asking a simple question in regards to how it will work when taking steroids isnít a lecture on why I should or should not be taking it... Please get educated because weíre all brothers here just trying to help each other out. Good vibes only.
    Dude - you don't get to tell mods how to reply. And don';t talk about being educated then come here and ask questions. You tell us the answer.

PSL Ambassador - Tried, Tested, Trusted.

Beginner Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Mobster View Post
    Dude - you don't get to tell mods how to reply. And don';t talk about being educated then come here and ask questions. You tell us the answer.
    I was asking a question in regard to if it will still block the DHT at such a high dose. This was a simple question not an opening to tell me the side effects of finestride like I anticipated some members would that Iím well aware of. A question doesnít need to turn into a debate.

But thank you for taking the time to comment buddy.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Mobster View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by awm1981 View Post
    Its going to do the same thing it does when you are off cycle just if you are taking 500mg/test it may not be as effective in stopping hair loss since it will raise DHT to much higher levels than when off cycle.
    Thanks mate. I kind of gathered this but thereís virtually nothing I could find to validate it. Cheers!

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    As I've reminded many - it's not just you reading the replies. 1000's will.

PSL Ambassador - Tried, Tested, Trusted.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    the reason i didnt even bother to attempt to answer your question is your prickish attitude... you DONT come in here and tell us how to answer questions and you definitely dont call people trolls if they are pointing something out... i dont really know who you think you are man, seriously... you dont ask for free help and then tell people how tf they should answer you ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast