Join Evolutionary Forums

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
sarms-forsale
needtobuildmuscle

Thread: .::Fine Tuning Series::. Compound Integration.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

.::Fine Tuning Series::. Compound Integration.

More isn't always better.

Yes, sometimes more is better (to a certain degree)... We all know this but we don't always follow this 'general rule'. Mainly in hopes of more instant results. As you become more experienced the more you realize the benefits of lowering doses, tapering doses, combining compounds certain sequences and compound integration.

Compound integration is often ignored, unthought of and highly underrated.
    When starting a fresh cycle we all normally use testosterone as our "base". But it is often forgotten how beneficial testosterone alone is. By putting more testosterone in your system then your body normally makes you are already in benefit. You have the recipe for growth, strength, ***********.
    BUTTTTT to often, we feel the instant need to add other compounds, in hopes of greater benefit more quickly. In some cases this is possible. But consider this:

You inject only testosterone prop to start your cycle, that consists of multiple compounds. Because it is a short Ester it becomes available to your body in 2-4 days. Within a week you start to gain real benefits from the compound. (It has most likely not shut down your natural testosterone yet, but your body feels the need to stop making it the more times you pin).
    You can do a cycle of testosterone alone and have great results. It's the base to all cycles!
    But not enough people allow testosterone itself to do its work. To often a second compound is dosed in. Consider this though...

ALLOW THE TESTOSTERONE TO WORK.
    Yes allow it to do work on its own. Why not reap the benefits of testosterone alone before adding in the next compound. Why not run the testosterone compound 2-4 weeks (alone) so that your body can adjust (increased testosterone levels, balance estrogen levels, allow your muscles to catch up to the level of strength your body can commit to, etc). Allowing your body to adjust slowly is much healthier when it comes to side effects, much in the same regards as when you taper doses.
    Do the same with the next compound you introduce to your system and so on with every following compound.

This is big for when it comes to Tren. Especially Tren ace, as the compound shuts you down hard. Why shock your system in a negative way, throw your levels off in large ways and not allow your body a chance to adjust to everything smoothly.

As the same as my last series post I will use the same cycle I ran as example: I ran All short esters consisting of:
    Testosterone Prop
    Tren Ace
    Mast prop
    Anavar

My integration was as follows:
    Testosterone prop weeks 1-3 before
    Adding Tren ace weeks 4-7 before Adding anavar weeks 8-9 before
    Adding mast prop and ran them all
    At this point for 3 weeks before closin out on my goal deadline (vacation trip).

My results have me tagged with the best cycle I have ever run.

Guys I can not express how much having legit gear means to a great cycle, more so when it comes to Tren and anavar!

Compound integration is something I have adapted recently into my cycles, as the more experienced I become and the more knowledge I obtain the more logical and benefit all my cycles are. As they should be. Fine tuning.

Some people allow for integration naturally when planning their cycles and other do it just because of the phase of the cycle they are in, for instance ending win a cutting phase.

Any thoughts and impressions are welcome for us to learn off of.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    "More isn't always better"

I couldn't agree more. That is the hardest thing to teach myself and remind myself. It is very easy to get in the mind set of 'more is better'. We are taught that the harder you work, the better your results. That is true in most things in life, but it isn't always true when it comes to your body. Remember that everything in the body follows a bell curve response. As you increase your inputs, your outputs diminish and eventually become negative.

Here is a good example. Doing one set of squats on leg day is good. Doing 2 is better. Doing 3-4 is probably even better then that. Doing 50...that's counterproductive.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    It really is true. Even I wondering during cycles if I add more will I gain more. But then I compute what my system can handle and usually stay at what I've been running.

See I have also tested going heavy with compounds with my body to see how I respond to it. : when I was 150mg of Tren ace everyday for weeks. I get much better results and much cleaner sides at 100mg eod. But I know that from experimenting and trying different things out.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    brother well written...more is not always better for sure...good article
    Want to know Source info? Check Approved Sources section on Evo!

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    yeezus you are a smart guy, that was a lot of good info.. keep em coming
    Masters degrees in science-human nutrition/psychology
    Now taking clients for 1 on 1 consults
    Looking for a steroid source? click> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...ued-79912.html
    http://goo.gl/kDk0zS <save 10% on bloodwork
    http://goo.gl/bVJ44F <supp store deals
    https://goo.gl/Vy5WA7 <Ebooks 4sale

Growing Moderator Masonic Bodybuilder's Avatar
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    I couldn't agree more. Too many guys want to jump on these 3-4 compound cycles. If you let test work, you can have great cycles. I think a lot of it has to do with the philosophy of society now. Everyone wants monster results super fast. They need to remember that the real results come from diet and training and running proper cycles.
    ***Canadians, hit me up on Wickr Mobile (MasonicBB) or PM if you are interested in SYN Pharma products***

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Wow, this thread is almost like an article in itself! I really liked your reflexions there - everything is well set and explained. Thanks for sharing your thoughts here in such an articulate manner!
    Lev Butlerov - Evolutionary.org Staff Author
    Lev Butlerov holds a Masters Degree in Biology, he is NASM Certified, ISSA Certified, The National Council on Strength & Fitness (NCSF) certified and is currently working on his American Council on Exercise (ACE) certificate.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Thanks guys, I have a few more topics I am working on for this series.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Yeezus View Post
    Thanks guys, I have a few more topics I am working on for this series.
    Keep it coming, thats an interesting read for sure
    #1 SARMS provider in the world - SARMS1.com --- MODERATOR APPROVED

https://www.evolutionary.org/images/sarms1-banner-2.jpg