Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

First aas cycle

Cronex

Registered
Hey all!

Just registered an account here, but I've been a longtime reader on this forum.

Anyways, I have one question that I was hoping you could help me with.

My cycle will be:

10 weeks: Test W, 500mg/week (+ Nolva 20mg/ed if gyno starts to pop up. I might even run it 10mg/ed along side since I've had beginning of gyno before from a ph cycle).

2 weeks off, then PCT, Clomid 100/50/25/25.

My question here is, during the 2 weeks off my test will prolly fall down to the gates of hell. I know that some add like dbol to minimize the fall, however I don't think that's a great plan for me since it's my first cycle.

Do you have any suggestions to what I could add or should I just keep it as it is?

Best regards!

Couldn't find the "Edit post" button. But I of course meant:

Test E 500mg/week and not Test W. You prolly understood that anyways but still.

Hey all!

Just registered an account here, but I've been a longtime reader on this forum.

Anyways, I have one question that I was hoping you could help me with.

My cycle will be:

10 weeks: Test W, 500mg/week (+ Nolva 20mg/ed if gyno starts to pop up. I might even run it 10mg/ed along side since I've had beginning of gyno before from a ph cycle).

2 weeks off, then PCT, Clomid 100/50/25/25.

My question here is, during the 2 weeks off my test will prolly fall down to the gates of hell. I know that some add like dbol to minimize the fall, however I don't think that's a great plan for me since it's my first cycle.

Do you have any suggestions to what I could add or should I just keep it as it is?

Best regards!
Dont add dbol, defeats the purpose. Your T will be a bit low but it'll take a bit longer for the enanthate ester to clear. The point of PCT is to let the exogenous hormones clear and then use the PCT as a tool to restart your own production. With the "T" still floating around, your body has no reason to restart its own production ya see. Hence the 2 week gap. So, dont worry, after 2 weeks, yea you'll be a bit lethargic and blah but you wont be suicidal or nothing. If you use hcg the way dylan says then you'll mitigate those symptoms even more.

Dont add dbol, defeats the purpose. Your T will be a bit low but it'll take a bit longer for the enanthate ester to clear. The point of PCT is to let the exogenous hormones clear and then use the PCT as a tool to restart your own production. With the "T" still floating around, your body has no reason to restart its own production ya see. Hence the 2 week gap. So, dont worry, after 2 weeks, yea you'll be a bit lethargic and blah but you wont be suicidal or nothing. If you use hcg the way dylan says then you'll mitigate those symptoms even more.

Thank you for your reply, was very informative and I appreciate it.
Never had a thought of adding dbol anyways but was thinking of some DAA maybe, to start stimulating but I guess that won't do shit either lol.
Yeah gonna take your advice here bro!

the last four weeks of your cycle, right up until pct, you need to run M1 MK to help mitigate the on cycle suppression and giving you a nice transition into pct... you can get it at esarms.com

your pct needs some work as well

when you are in pct, you are going to get a major spike in cortisol... cortisol is termed the "gains killer" for a reason... it will put you into a catabolic state which will not allow you to build muscle and at the same time will eat it away, on top of the fact you will also get unwanted fat gain... so you will lose muscle and gain fat that you had just busted your ass an entire cycle for... GW and MK prevent the rise in cortisol... not only that but they keep you performing at a level you were while on cycle being the ultimate performance enhancers they are... on top of the fact that mk2866 is the ultimate for healing and recovery, which is imperative in pct as well as keeping strength up to a very high level... gw will also treat cholesterol and blood pressure, which are definitely things that need addressed in pct as well…Organ ST plays a pivotal role in a post-cycle therapy (PCT). There’s a strong misconception that the role of a PCT is simply to restart the natural testosterone production that was shut down from the steroid cycle. While this is true, there are a lot of the other issues that the body has to deal with during a PCT: hormone fluctuations, high liver enzymes, increased blood pressure, pressure on the kidneys and endocrine system, high stress and cortisol levels, the list goes on...Organ ST helps address all of these problems and helps you recover in a timely manner. The quicker you recover, the less likelihood of any long-term problems occurring, and the more likely that all gains you make during your cycle are retained.

clomid 50/50/50/25/25/25

nolva 40/40/40/20/20/20

aromasin 12.5 mg eod (adjust accordingly)
ORGAN ST https://www.dganutrition.com/cycle-support/organ-st

mk-2866 25 mg day (ONLY 4 WEEKS) esarms.com

gw-501516 20 mg day esarms.com

Appreciate all the feedback here guys!

Yeah I had thoughts about using Arimidex instead.

This will be my next cycle after the one where I got gyno feelings. It appears to me that my body may be sensitive to estrogen, which is why I choosed Nolva, in case gyno would appear again. I

Also running an ai or serm ON cycle will reduce some of the gains, since it blocks the production of estrogen?

You think it's worth running either an ai or a serm immediately along the test? Or should I wait until I get symptoms of gyno (Itching nipples for example)?

Just run am AI from day 1, preferably aromasin. Don't wait to start, and it should control your estrogen fine.

This will be my next cycle after the one where I got gyno feelings. It appears to me that my body may be sensitive to estrogen, which is why I choosed Nolva, in case gyno would appear again. I

Also running an ai or serm ON cycle will reduce some of the gains, since it blocks the production of estrogen?

You think it's worth running either an ai or a serm immediately along the test? Or should I wait until I get symptoms of gyno (Itching nipples for example)?
Be careful not to take too much AI. Aside from estrogen crash, they have their own horrible side effects. They can demineralize bone, weaken connective tissue etc. Science is now showing that with higher test levels, higher(above "normal") is fine and even preferable for healing, recovery etc. That doesn't mean E2 levels in the 100+ range but a little bit above normal is fine. GET BLOODWORK cause that's the o my way to truly know !!!!!

Just run am AI from day 1, preferably aromasin. Don't wait to start, and it should control your estrogen fine.

Yeah, I've some Aromasin so I will go for that. Suggestion on dosage here?

And of course bloodwork will be done.

Short about me:
Length+weight: 6" 180 pounds
BF: 17%

Been training for 10 years on a high level, due to I've been a professional kickboxer. I do not longer kickboxing due to an injury I got 2 years ago.

My diet is on point as well.

Cheers

if you are using more than a legit TRT dose of any aromatizing compound you should use an AI from day 1.. if you wait until you get issues it will be very late and hard to reverse !

All right, thanks for the answer. Will use an ai along side. Aromasin at 12,5mg/ed sounds ok?

I see zero indication of age.

I'm 29yo.

Been working out for 10 years.
Have been competing on a professional level in kickboxing, but I had to quit due to an injury I got 2 years ago.

I'm 6 feet tall and my weight is a bit above 185 pounds.
My protein and calorie intake is on point. (Usually count 1.5g of protein multiplied with my weight).

My BF is around 20%.

About the ai, my contact does not have aromasin in stock only arimidex so I'll have to go with that one. What u think of 1mg/eod?

About the ai, my contact does not have aromasin in stock only arimidex so I'll have to go with that one. What u think of 1mg/eod?
1mg eod is probably too much. I go with 0.5mg eod, and for me that is plenty.

.25mg EOD works just again make sure to get blood work done mid cycle to make sure your AI is good and enough of a dose. You can adjust from there.

Yeah ofc bud.

I thank you all for your interest and great replies, means alot!

Back
Top Bottom