Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: First actual cycle

Growing Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

First actual cycle

Whatsup dudes. So I just wanted to share my experience with really high dose lgd4033.
    Recently got some test from a clinic and they hooked it up and give me 300 mg every week. However, im only taking about 150/week but adding in some sarms and DMZ.
    Now, I grabbed a couple bottles of injectable sarms, s23 and lgd4033, and I've got a couple bottles of DMZ(I wanted superdrol but this dmz was 45% off). So I've been playing with the dose of the lgd over the last week. Between today and yesterday I used 100mg of lgd... It is ridiculous, im chewing food and my jaw and head is getting a crazy pump to the point where I need to stop chewing and rest. This morning I hit some deadlifts and just loading the weight on the bar my back is pumped like I've never felt it before. I had to wait 10 minutes to even lift the weight. T

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by AnabolicCookies View Post
    Whatsup dudes. So I just wanted to share my experience with really high dose lgd4033.
    Recently got some test from a clinic and they hooked it up and give me 300 mg every week. However, im only taking about 150/week but adding in some sarms and DMZ.
    Now, I grabbed a couple bottles of injectable sarms, s23 and lgd4033, and I've got a couple bottles of DMZ(I wanted superdrol but this dmz was 45% off). So I've been playing with the dose of the lgd over the last week. Between today and yesterday I used 100mg of lgd... It is ridiculous, im chewing food and my jaw and head is getting a crazy pump to the point where I need to stop chewing and rest. This morning I hit some deadlifts and just loading the weight on the bar my back is pumped like I've never felt it before. I had to wait 10 minutes to even lift the weight. T
    Yes when you use something that produces huge pump , like IGF , dianabol, anadrol, ligandrol , mk677 you will fell all this crazy pumps ( sometimes i have to stop eating for a wile and go again just to chew again ) . Pump is a sign of anabolism . But if you cant handle reduce dosages

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Yeah if you cant handle the pumps I would focus on lowering the dosage!

NPC Champion Npcclassicphysique champ's Avatar
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    100mgs of lgd?I hope you mean 10mgs. I dont like injectable sarms, why inject something when you can drink it?
    I found injectable sarms to have high PIP, lots of pain at injection site and no boost in results when compared to the oral route.
    If you overdose it with sarms, it's bad too, try to keep the doses low and take it step by step.

Cyborg Humanoid Brother ElevenBravo77's Avatar
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Npcclassicphysique champ View Post
    100mgs of lgd?I hope you mean 10mgs. I dont like injectable sarms, why inject something when you can drink it?
    I found injectable sarms to have high PIP, lots of pain at injection site and no boost in results when compared to the oral route.
    If you overdose it with sarms, it's bad too, try to keep the doses low and take it step by step.
    I agree on both points here. 100mg is way too much LGD so hopefully that is a typo. And I'm not a fan of injectable SARMs either.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    obviously something in there is giving you pumps. you can use taurine to help
    Now taking clients for 1 on 1 consults
    Looking for a steroid source? click> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...ued-79912.html
    http://goo.gl/kDk0zS <save 10% on bloodwork
    http://goo.gl/bVJ44F <supp store deals
    https://goo.gl/Vy5WA7 <Ebooks 4sale

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Of what? Test??

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    bro n2guard gonna help with pumps

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Jaw pumps are a sign that you have an electrolyte imbalance. I recommend using N2guard and watching your water/salt intake
    Domestic-Supply.com Team

Growing Moderator Masonic Bodybuilder's Avatar
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Can be a few things but taurine is something that can help. Grab N2Guard since it already contains it.
    ***Canadians, hit me up on Wickr Mobile (MasonicBB) for my steroid source***

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast