Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

First Blast of Blast and Cruise, Help?

Giza

Registered
Hello all, lurker of many forums here. First time poster.
Background: ~8-9 Years of lifting, ~4 Years of serious diet and programmed lifting. Age 23
I’ve been on “TRT” for the past 4-5 months (I was in the double digits for total testosterone from age 20 up and I had done no PED, drugs, ect. to affect it before hand)

Current Cruise:
Monday: 1mg Anastrozole
Tuesday: 500 IU hcg
Wednesday: 160mg Test Cyp, 100mg Deca
Thursday: 1mg Anastrozole
Friday:
Saturday: 500 IU HCG
Sunday: 160mg Test Cyp, 100mg Deca

Blast Thoughts: (12 Week to finish bulk before starting to cut) (Been bulking on the cruise dose since I started)
Tuesday: 500 IU HCG
Wednesday: 300mg Test Cyp, 200mg Deca
Friday:
Sunday: 300mg Test Cyp, 200mg Deca

The deca is primarily for joints as I have had a couple accidents near the end of high school coupled with a terrible weightlifting coach in high school that pretty well let us destroy our shoulders, shoulders, hips, knees, and ankles have all taken pretty nasty hits. I had it at 100 twice a week to hopefully also reap the benefit of added muscle mass since I had read somewhere that it takes up to 26 weeks for it to add any muscle mass.

As for the AI. I have heard not much is really necessary.
While cruising would it be advisable to take .25mg (cutting a tablet into fours) a day after injections? I thought it was around 24 hours after injecting that aromatization was at its highest?
While blasting would it be advisable to take .5mg (cutting a tablet into halves) a day after injections?
I got my labs done at around 90 days and I had Estradiol, Sensitive @ 21.5pg/ml (8.0-35 was the range). This was based on my “Cruising” info above.

I’m still fairly newbish on everything but especially on AIs. Any recommendations based on my thoughts?

I'm looking at your cruise dosage of 320 mg per week and i'm like "huh"

That would have your test levels at around 1500..... that's cycling.....

Other than that and yeah the on TRT in your 20's thing is gonna elicit some OMG's from here..... What happened to you to cause double digit T numbers this early????

Current Cruise:
Tuesday: 500 IU hcg
Wednesday: 160mg Test Cyp, 100mg Deca
Friday:
Sunday: 160mg Test Cyp, 100mg Deca

A cruise should be JUST testosterone. TRT is testosterone replacement therapy. Not 'testosterone plus a bunch of other drugs' replacement therapy. Change your cruise to this -

Current Cruise:
Monday: 0.5mg Anastrozole
Tuesday:
Wednesday: 160mg Test Cyp
Thursday: 0.5mg Anastrozole
Friday:
Saturday:
Sunday:

Where to start. On ''TRT'' in your 20's... smh

I stopped reading after "Age 23"

OP;

So many things wrong here;
1) staying on test
2) staying on that dose
3) staying on deca
4) staying on hcg
5) justifying this with "lifting since 15"

...I was in the double digits for total testosterone from age 20...

In view of the fact that clinically low testosterone levels are recognized as less than 220 to 300 ng/dL, I am forced to conclude that Giza experienced clinical death at the age of 20.

No way this is doctor prescribed......
That’s my initia thought as well. The TRT dosage is more than double what it should be and no TRT doc is going to prescribe Deca for TRT.

I hate threads like this where we aren’t getting a full and complete picture of what’s really going on.

Back
Top Bottom