Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: First blood work *help needed (low hdl, high hdl) main worries

Newbie Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

First blood work *help needed (low hdl, high hdl) main worries

I'm looking for help interpreting the results of my first blood work panel.

Around 15 week so far test c (300) per week (one pin per) and I also just finished a 4 week anadrol (50) mg oral once before every workout (about an hour) add-on. These results are from about a week ago during my last week of anadrol. I am looking to stay on test (same mg per week and same type) but can I get my "high" indicators displayed on my blood work results down to a normal level by doing so?

I'm hoping the high cholesterol is due to eating pizza (one pepperoni pizza) admittingly probably every day for about a week or two leading up to the day before my draw day was in which I fasted for 12 hours. As well as the pizza I was sticking to about 50 percent of my "bro" diet consisting of a pound of red meat, a pound of chicken, about 8 fluid oz of vegetables, two avocado cups, some peanut butter, some olive oil, and maybe some gummy bears after my workout. Admittingly I fell off the wagon and I'm hoping that the high cholesterol levels are from this.

The impressive gains were just too hard to stop eating the way I was but obviously now I'm going to stick to the bro diet and then get more blood work to see if the cholesterol levels come down.

This is my first time visiting the site and I would appreciate any help, thank you in advance.

http://imgur.com/a/HTdTieD

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Tylergrayson View Post
    I'm looking for help interpreting the results of my first blood work panel.

Around 15 week so far test c (300) per week (one pin per) and I also just finished a 4 week anadrol (50) mg oral once before every workout (about an hour) add-on. These results are from about a week ago during my last week of anadrol. I am looking to stay on test (same mg per week and same type) but can I get my "high" indicators displayed on my blood work results down to a normal level by doing so?

I'm hoping the high cholesterol is due to eating pizza (one pepperoni pizza) admittingly probably every day for about a week or two leading up to the day before my draw day was in which I fasted for 12 hours. As well as the pizza I was sticking to about 50 percent of my "bro" diet consisting of a pound of red meat, a pound of chicken, about 8 fluid oz of vegetables, two avocado cups, some peanut butter, some olive oil, and maybe some gummy bears after my workout. Admittingly I fell off the wagon and I'm hoping that the high cholesterol levels are from this.

The impressive gains were just too hard to stop eating the way I was but obviously now I'm going to stick to the bro diet and then get more blood work to see if the cholesterol levels come down.

This is my first time visiting the site and I would appreciate any help, thank you in advance.

http://imgur.com/a/HTdTieD
    First thing I see about your cycle, it's off base, there is no AI or anti-estrogens. That's why on your blood work your estrogen is way too high, you need to add aromasin asap as your 1st step. 12.5mgs ED to lower estrogen back down.

Second thing your liver values ALT/AST are way off, like dangerous. You should be using cycle support, liver organ kidney support like n2guard daily, if you don't you will have serious liver issues long term.

Cholesterol I'm not as worried, you need to add UDOs choice oil, psyllium husk, n2guard (same as #2) and fasted cardio at least 20min per day.
    Lev Butlerov - Evolutionary.org Staff Author

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    you need an AI, n2guard and to come off steroids

also work on your diet, no reason for any person on this earth to eat pepperoni pizza everyday, that is ludicrous and you know it. diet is #1
    Now taking clients for 1 on 1 consults
    Looking for a steroid source? click> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...iii-59858.html
    http://goo.gl/kDk0zS <save 10% on bloodwork
    http://goo.gl/bVJ44F <supp store deals
    https://goo.gl/Vy5WA7 <Ebooks 4sale

Cyborg Humanoid Brother ElevenBravo77's Avatar
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    As others have have mentioned you need an AI, especially with those compounds.

Also, nothing wrong with an occasional cheat meal but a pepperoni pizza every day should not be part of your diet, especially if you are on steroids.

Steroids impact your cholesterol so I wouldn't be too concerned about that but you should get on a liver/organ supplement like N2Guard ASAP. And my advice is to get off steroids, it sounds like you have no business touching them until you do some research, educate yourself and get your diet in check.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    bro you should be using n2guard whole way, that helps with cholesterol and liver/kidney numbers. I use it always 10 caps a day

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    No AI and no N2Guard.

Newbie Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by LevButlerov View Post
    First thing I see about your cycle, it's off base, there is no AI or anti-estrogens. That's why on your blood work your estrogen is way too high, you need to add aromasin asap as your 1st step. 12.5mgs ED to lower estrogen back down.

Second thing your liver values ALT/AST are way off, like dangerous. You should be using cycle support, liver organ kidney support like n2guard daily, if you don't you will have serious liver issues long term.

Cholesterol I'm not as worried, you need to add UDOs choice oil, psyllium husk, n2guard (same as #2) and fasted cardio at least 20min per day.
    Thank you

Since arimidex is all I have currently, I'm going to take half a tab (1mg tabs) everyday for a week then order an e2 test tomorrow (since I began monday) to see if that can pull my e2 down to normal ranges.

Do you think this is a good idea?
    Since I have no idea how much arimidex effects me at any dosage I feel like it could give me a better view at this process.
    Any thoughts?

Also, I'm going to look into all of these supplements you have mentioned, I appreciate it.

If I can't restore my bloods back to normal levels within 3 or 4 panels I will reluctantly need to stop.

Newbie Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by stevesmi View Post
    you need an AI, n2guard and to come off steroids

also work on your diet, no reason for any person on this earth to eat pepperoni pizza everyday, that is ludicrous and you know it. diet is #1
    Thank you and yes I do know it, I'm glad I got blood work.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ElevenBravo77 View Post
    As others have have mentioned you need an AI, especially with those compounds.

Also, nothing wrong with an occasional cheat meal but a pepperoni pizza every day should not be part of your diet, especially if you are on steroids.

Steroids impact your cholesterol so I wouldn't be too concerned about that but you should get on a liver/organ supplement like N2Guard ASAP. And my advice is to get off steroids, it sounds like you have no business touching them until you do some research, educate yourself and get your diet in check.
    When you say steroids in general does that include test? Or anadrol and other non test chemicals?

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Tylergrayson View Post
    Thank you and yes I do know it, I'm glad I got blood work.

- - - Updated - - -

When you say steroids in general does that include test? Or anadrol and other non test chemicals?
    Pretty much all AAS

Newbie Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Hello there! This is my first comment here so I just wanted to give a quick shout-out and tell you I really enjoy reading your blog posts.
    https://geetanjalihomestate.co.in/bl...cts-in-gurgaon

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast