Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

First BodyBuilding Show Cycle

Mujlos

Registered
Hi All,

Going into my first bodybuilding show on July 5th 2020. I want to do a cycle just to give me a boost, I can’t enter a natural show as I did a cycle back in 2017, so I’d fail a polygraph. I’ve entered the category of Men’s Under 75kg Fitness Model (pose in speedos)

Back then I ran a cycle of Test E only @ 375mg a week for 12 weeks. Gained around 13kg, but got very very water bloated. I’d probably run 0.25mg - 0.5mg armidex (anastrozole) every other day if/when I go back on test. After nearly 3 years, I’ve still trained solidly but I’m pretty much back at where I started weight wise.

I’m 28, 5’9” (175cm) and sat at 73kg, roughly 10-12% body fat. Pictures in my profile album. I’m very strict with diet so have no issues with cutting down for the final 8 weeks.

It would be great to get recommendations for a 12 week cycle, I’m thinking of just Test and Anavar because it’s only my 2nd cycle and I’m not looking at getting massive because of the category I’m in.

I’m guessing the aim is for the cycle to end on the comp weekend? If so I can start on Mon 13th April - Sun 5th July (show day). Any tips of timing for show will help!

My thoughts were:
Week 1-12: 375mg Test E /wk
Week 6-12: 30-50mg Anavar a day
Week 1-14: Armidex @ 0.25mg-0.5mg every other day

Something along these lines, could do with some input in amounts.

Also should I be cutting the Test E a week or so early? I know the test will cause water retention as I previously experienced it bad! So I’m hoping the Anavar will help with the hardness/lean gains coming up to the show? Just don’t know when to drop the test?

Thanks!

If I were competing this is what I would do.
weeks 1-8 test E or sustanon 400 mgs a week
1-13 masteron prop 400-600 mgs per week
7-13 50 mgs anavar a day
8-12 125 mgs test prop EOD
1-12 cardarine 20 mgs per day
I would pull the test prop a week before and run mast and var up to the a day or two before the show. I personally would have to up the AI to at least .5 mgs per day the week before the show.

Hi Mobster,

No I haven’t posted this to 50sites, just this one.

I added a photo of my current physique to my profile under the albums section.

Hi Mobster,

No I haven’t posted this to 50sites, just this one.

I added a photo of my current physique to my profile under the albums section.

That's where I looked. I'll try again

Edit: found it. Legs are lean.

good luck man. my advice is the advice i always give. hire a coach that can show you the ropes. i'm not talking about what steroids to run, that is the least of your worries. i'm talking about nutrition going into the show, timing of electrolytes, posting, music, and other silly things that add or take points away. you never want to go into it ill prepared, you have enough to worry about

Thanks all. Yes plan is to get a prep coach, contacted someone local to me to give me a hand.

Didn’t think of including Mast. You all think it’s okay for a 2nd cycle? My category of fitness model means they like the lean atheistic look, but not as much as say traditional body building where you score well for crazy vascularise and saturation’s. They like the muscle to look even, full but lean.

Also what are thoughts on stopping test few weeks before the comp or should I run up to the day?

Lastly, what’s the benefits of Test Prop over Test E for my cycle? I know it’s a faster acting ester, but will it cause less water retention? Or if I cut it close to comp day will the bloat disappear quicker? Happy to switch from E to Prop, just like to know the science!

Thanks for all the suggestions!

Thanks all. Yes plan is to get a prep coach, contacted someone local to me to give me a hand.

Didn’t think of including Mast. You all think it’s okay for a 2nd cycle? My category of fitness model means they like the lean atheistic look, but not as much as say traditional body building where you score well for crazy vascularise and saturation’s. They like the muscle to look even, full but lean.

Also what are thoughts on stopping test few weeks before the comp or should I run up to the day?

Lastly, what’s the benefits of Test Prop over Test E for my cycle? I know it’s a faster acting ester, but will it cause less water retention? Or if I cut it close to comp day will the bloat disappear quicker? Happy to switch from E to Prop, just like to know the science!

Mast is relatively mild and perfectly fine for a second cycle. The water issue really comes down to estrogen control and Masteron helps with that too. It’s a hardener so it’s perfect for physique. Some claim prop has less water retention but I’m not so sure about that. The advantage is that you can run up to a week before and have very little in your system by 7 days. Enth would take at least 4 weeks to clear. The only problem is that a lot of people can’t tolerate test p due to Pip. I couldn’t walk for a week after one shot. So just be aware that’s a possibility there are plenty of people who run it all the time without complaints.

Masteron is perfectly fine to run. Its mild but excellent for enhancing your physique for a show.

I run test all the way to show day. If you pull it early you can flatten out and lose fullness. You can stay dry as a bone on test. Just lower it to 200 to 250max 3 weeks out all the way to the show.

Test p is no better than test E on water retention. It's a myth.

Masteron is perfectly fine to run. Its mild but excellent for enhancing your physique for a show.

I run test all the way to show day. If you pull it early you can flatten out and lose fullness. You can stay dry as a bone on test. Just lower it to 200 to 250max 3 weeks out all the way to the show.

Test p is no better than test E on water retention. It's a myth.

SUPER HELPFUL!!!

Back
Top Bottom