bannednutrition.com
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: First bulking cycle recommendations

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by allswoledup View Post
    Do a standard test only cycle champ, at your age i would deff run hcg throughout cycle no point risking low fsh at your age. Do standard 500mg pw test e or c cycle for 15 weeks.
    Run hcg @500iu pw forc15 weeks. Adex or asin as an ai standard dose and adjust if needed. I would say pct of asin/clom only nolv if you get gyno.

I wouldn't bother with other compounds eg dbol/deca etc until at least your 2nd cycle maybe 3rd. If you wanted you could add dbol in the back end of you cycle when gains start to slow say 50mg ed weeks 8-12.
    Ditto

Need Venom?? I'll bite 😉

Advanced Cyborg Brother meathead96's Avatar
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by mdpasha View Post
    Bro if this is your first cycle, you do not have idea how your body will respond to these hormones.
    If you get any side effects, you will not be able to judge which compound is causing it. Thats why its advised here to take only one compound preferably test enth or cyp and see from there how u go. At your age why do you not give a try for Sarms.
    With proper diet and training you can build lean muscle while melting your fat on the way.
    Dylan can lay an excellent sarms cycle for you and he is good at it. People in here care for your health - that should be the main priority. Think longevity and health before you put anything in your body.
    This is good advice
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    A sarm stack is also a good idea. Maybe LGD, GW, ostarine. That would be my anabolic pick

Need Venom?? I'll bite 😉

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345