Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: First bulking cycle recommendations

Proficient Brother Mr.Swolesthetics's Avatar
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

Post First bulking cycle recommendations

I'm 23 5ft 9 182lbs 12%bf currently just been running test c 200mg just to see how I would feel and can say I love test!!! Been wanting to stack some more compunds lemme know what you guys think!
    Deca 400mg weekly 12 weeks
    D-bol 50mg Ed 12 weeks
    Masteron 500mg wk 12 weeks
    Test c 400mg wk 12 weeks.
    Arimidex 1mg Ed 12 weeks
    I'm new to all the Steriods never tried any of them! What do you guys think my goal is to gain mass and maintain a lean physique and if possible shred some pounds!

Banned
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Do a standard test only cycle champ, at your age i would deff run hcg throughout cycle no point risking low fsh at your age. Do standard 500mg pw test e or c cycle for 15 weeks.
    Run hcg @500iu pw forc15 weeks. Adex or asin as an ai standard dose and adjust if needed. I would say pct of asin/clom only nolv if you get gyno.

I wouldn't bother with other compounds eg dbol/deca etc until at least your 2nd cycle maybe 3rd. If you wanted you could add dbol in the back end of you cycle when gains start to slow say 50mg ed weeks 8-12.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by allswoledup View Post
    Do a standard test only cycle champ, at your age i would deff run hcg throughout cycle no point risking low fsh at your age. Do standard 500mg pw test e or c cycle for 15 weeks.
    Run hcg @500iu pw forc15 weeks. Adex or asin as an ai standard dose and adjust if needed. I would say pct of asin/clom only nolv if you get gyno.

I wouldn't bother with other compounds eg dbol/deca etc until at least your 2nd cycle maybe 3rd. If you wanted you could add dbol in the back end of you cycle when gains start to slow say 50mg ed weeks 8-12.
    Awesome sounds like a solid plan will definitely do that and do sum dbol at the end! Then later on maybe will slowly introduce one compound at a time and take it from there!

Buff Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Bro...the other day you said you were on doctor prescribed trt, now its "just to see how I feel"...which one is it? Not to mention the fact your tests came back with estro of the charts.
    You stated then that you had never run a single cycle.
    It was recommended to get the estro under control before you did anything...and then slow the fuck down. I know your excited about all this stuff-but take it easy. Your estro is outta control on 200mg cyp--what happens when you double the cyp AND add in other compounds ?

Again...get the estro under control-then,of which I don't recommend because you lack knowledge, if anything-run 500mg/WK test c ONLY. This is a marathon-not a sprint,bro!!

Growing Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Really at 23, come on dude read up not a good idea. But if you do it log it so we can see what happens.

Home Erectus Bodybuilder
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Run your hcg for 2 weeks prior to pct. Dont run it on cycle bro. Also as far as cycle goes..Up your test to 500 per week (12 weeks) , If you want add dbol at 30-50 mg ED. Preferably if it were me id run tbol for sure anyday over dbol though. Dbol is an oldschooler favorite for sure and for good reason. T-bol will give you more keepable and solid gains....most important part of a cycle is pct....so do your research bro

Home Erectus Bodybuilder
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    P.S dont run an oral (DBOL)any longer than 6 weeks.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by whiteboystomp View Post
    Bro...the other day you said you were on doctor prescribed trt, now its "just to see how I feel"...which one is it? Not to mention the fact your tests came back with estro of the charts.
    You stated then that you had never run a single cycle.
    It was recommended to get the estro under control before you did anything...and then slow the fuck down. I know your excited about all this stuff-but take it easy. Your estro is outta control on 200mg cyp--what happens when you double the cyp AND add in other compounds ?

Again...get the estro under control-then,of which I don't recommend because you lack knowledge, if anything-run 500mg/WK test c ONLY. This is a marathon-not a sprint,bro!!
    Yea I know bro I'm not in no rush I was planning to start this when I got everything under control just asking questions is all want to see what you the expirenced guys say is all! And see how I should start this journey just trying to get more nolige and guidance

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Dbol 12 weeks for the win fuck bro better do some more research

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by manchild25 View Post
    P.S dont run an oral (DBOL)any longer than 6 weeks.
    Thanks so any oral med no more than 6 weeks due to liver toxicity?

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast