Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

First Clen research cycle....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Masonntn

Registered
Hey guys. Brand new to the site here. I just had some questions about starting Clen. I've never used any supplement for research that you couldn't buy at your local brick and mortar shop, so I'm in the gray area here. I've been through all 20 of the search pages for Clen and cant exactly find an answer to my questions. I guess most folks that come here already have a background in supps or know what to do. I, on the other hand, don't.

1. I purchased a bottle of 200mcg x 30 mL from Blue Sky Peptides and picked up a measure dropper from them as well. Do I need to get a needle to attach to the dropper in order to dispense the liquid into the subject's mouth, or will I be able to do without the needle?

2. I plan on using 20 mcg's per day on the subject for the first two-three days to adjust to the possible side effects before upping it if my experiment calls for it. How would I properly measure this on the measure dropper?

3. What exactly does the 30 mL portion of the description mean? Is that the amount of liquid that's in the bottle or what?

Thanks folks!

I'm also not a fan of clen.
Used to go with clenobuterol-ver before came accross alternative methods.

I know that a lot of veterans on this page advise against it, but I don't have the money needed to buy 3 different alternatives when Clen is readily available on the cheap end. I would just like some help from folks.

I know that a lot of veterans on this page advise against it, but I don't have the money needed to buy 3 different alternatives when Clen is readily available on the cheap end. I would just like some help from folks.

If you can only afford one, get cardarine: http://www.evolutionary.org/cardarine/

Cardarine will do much more for fat loss and endurance then clenbuterol with much less side effects. Trust me on this. You won't regret it.

You can order it from sarms1.com

My Clen has already been ordered, so pushing product does nothing. I literally just want my questions answered...not advertisements.

The fact that something is readily available does not mean that it is the best option, as the side effects may outweigh the benefits of clenbuterol use. Its side effects may impair your training, and it will also decrease your lean mass - not only fat. All in all, it is not worth using it, as you may end up losing much more than you will gain with this compound.

As for your questions, 20 mcg seem like a reasonable dosage, and you should never go past the 100 mcgs. As for the dropper, if it reads as you say, then you would need to use just 3 mls of clen (200/10 = 20, so you would need to divide the 30 mls by 10, making it 3 mls). You can drop it directly into your mouth, and the 30 mls mean that this is the total content of the bottle.

So you're telling me that I have to use 3 ML of liquid to get 20 mcg's?..........

- - - Updated - - -

Why not .1 mL?

You know, sincerely their label sucks big time - it is really hard to understand if that is 200 mcg per ml, or this is the total content of clenbuterol in the 30 mls. If it were the total, as the label suggests, you would have to take one tenth of the bottle content to get the 20 mcg, an one tenth part will be 3 mls. Sincerely, due to their label being so shitty, I would rather contact them, and see what they say.

fuck thats so confusing, I would contact them.. until you figure it out, id stay away from taking 3ML.. you never know if 3ml= 600mcg of clen.. and ya drop dead..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom