Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

First Cuting Cycle - Should I Make Any Tweaks?

Jim18365

Registered
Current stats:
Age 28
Lifting for 10 years
6’1
~18% BF

Looking to cut down to around 195-205, 8-10% body fat.

I have been on 200mg/week TRT for a bit over a year now and have done a couple small “blasts” with sarms, and one blast with testosterone at 500mg for 3 months, all of these blasts have been geared towards bulking or recomp. I have been back at 200mg test only for a month now.

I plan on running the following for 12 weeks this summer as my first cutting cycle (I have no interest in running Tren yet as I am still relatively new to AAS)

Test E: 200mg/week, weeks 1-12

Primobolen: 350mg/week, weeks 1-12 (might go higher towards the end depending on effectiveness of this low dose)

Anavar: 40mg/day weeks 5-12

Luckily at 200mg per week my E2 levels are perfectly dialed in between 35 and 40 while my total test sits around 950.

I have enough var and primo to run at higher doses, but I like using a minimum effective dose to reduce side effects. What would be the maximum amount of these 2 compounds I would want to use in conjunction with each other? I feel like my logic of running them both on the low end since they are both DHT derived is sound?

Are there any major sides I should be looking out for on this cycle? I know var and primo have reportedly 0 impact on E2 but is there any concern here whatsoever? Thank you in advance.

you aren't going to go from 18% to 8% on 1 cycle. UNLESS you were that body fat before and then ballooned up or something crazy like that. there is something called homeostasis. i woudl first want to know how long you have been this 'fat'. btw 18% for an American is considered lean but for bodybuilding or athletics it is way too high (unless you play nose tackle or something)

gotta get that body fat down without the steroids first. i want you to look into fasting protocols, see my sig for my ebook and check out the podcasts on the subject. that will trim you up and you will keep off the fat, the solution is not steroids. you can also grab n2slin and cardarine too to aid you along

also 200mg is NOT trt. that is about double where you should be at and that can/will absolutely prevent you from cutting down just from all that water retention that you should not have.

you aren't going to go from 18% to 8% on 1 cycle. UNLESS you were that body fat before and then ballooned up or something crazy like that. there is something called homeostasis. i woudl first want to know how long you have been this 'fat'. btw 18% for an American is considered lean but for bodybuilding or athletics it is way too high (unless you play nose tackle or something)

gotta get that body fat down without the steroids first. i want you to look into fasting protocols, see my sig for my ebook and check out the podcasts on the subject. that will trim you up and you will keep off the fat, the solution is not steroids. you can also grab n2slin and cardarine too to aid you along

also 200mg is NOT trt. that is about double where you should be at and that can/will absolutely prevent you from cutting down just from all that water retention that you should not have.

Thanks for the response. A couple things:

18% is an estimate... I could be as low as 14 and as high as 20. Good to know that 8% might be totally out of the question though. I quite frankly would be happy with 12%, maybe that is a more appropriate goal.

For sure 200mg is “bodybuilder TRT” and I fully acknowledge that. Do you think dropping down to 100 and upping the primo would give me more of what I’m looking for? Or do I even need to up the primo?

I’ll check out the ebook in your sig, I already do IF and sometimes prolonged fasts, but I’ll check out your info.

Thanks for the response. A couple things:

18% is an estimate... I could be as low as 14 and as high as 20. Good to know that 8% might be totally out of the question though. I quite frankly would be happy with 12%, maybe that is a more appropriate goal.

For sure 200mg is “bodybuilder TRT” and I fully acknowledge that. Do you think dropping down to 100 and upping the primo would give me more of what I’m looking for? Or do I even need to up the primo?

I’ll check out the ebook in your sig, I already do IF and sometimes prolonged fasts, but I’ll check out your info.

i would like you to run bloods and post them to see where you are at. the dangers of overdosing testosterone range from water retention, to heart strain, kidney problems, prostate and even yes cancer! so you don't want to do this

and also if you post a pic i will give you a pretty close estimate of your body fat

i think both those things are extremely important to know

i never care about height or weight in a person, i care about body fat #1. as human beings we should be 10% at most year round. nobody should be higher than that but the norm right now in America is 20% or more.

i would like you to run bloods and post them to see where you are at. the dangers of overdosing testosterone range from water retention, to heart strain, kidney problems, prostate and even yes cancer! so you don't want to do this

and also if you post a pic i will give you a pretty close estimate of your body fat

i never care about height or weight in a person, i care about body fat #1. as human beings we should be 10% at most year round. nobody should be higher than that but the norm right now in America is 20% or more.

Got it, I will take and post a pic ASAP. My bloods are also G2G (I run a full blood work panel every 3 months through the TRT clinic, test was 950 E2 was 36 2 weeks ago. Hemocrit middle of the range I forgot the value. But nothing jumped out as being out of range or needing attention.

Assuming I was 15% (if I’m not I’ll get there before starting the cycle as I don’t plan to run it until June), does the var/primo stack jump out as OK to you? How about the dosages?

Fair enough, I’ll consider lowering my test cruise dose to 100/wk for those reasons.

My last bloods were taken 2 weeks ago and nothing was out of range, total test, E2, hemocrit, and all other health markers were g2g. (Test 950, E2 36, hemocrit I do not remember but it was middle of ref range. I can post when I get access to them, I’m on my cell right now. I will take/post a pic ASAP as well.

Assuming nothing is out of range, and I get to 12-15% before June 1st (first day of planned cut cycle), does my drug stack look ok? Anything too high/too low besides the test which I will now run at 100 mg instead?

^^^ yes that is a fine cycle

as far as your bloods 950 for total test is running too hot. over time it will cause a lot of problems. your anti aging clinic cares about $$$$, they are of course going to always over prescribe everything to you. they could not care less about your health or have any sort of medical ethics. i would want to see your numbers close to 550 or 600 area. the idea behind TRT is to replace what your body should produce, obviously you cannot produce anything anymore and will be on TRT for life so you need to run it right from the get go vs. shortening your lifespan

Take it from someone who knows man, most anti-aging/TRT clinics don't care about your health. Its all about the dollar. They know you will feel great with test levels near 1000 and and you'll keep coming back.

But what feels great isn't always great for you body. I quit my TRT clinic for this very reason. They were overdosing my test and keeping my levels too high, not to mention they were charging me a ton to do it.

For the price of 2 months of TRT from my clinic, I can buy 2-3 years of Test E from our friends at DS or PSL. This isn't just a plug for our sponsors. Check my previous posts and you'll see plenty about my experience with the TRT clinic.

Current stats:
Age 28
Lifting for 10 years
6’1
~18% BF

Looking to cut down to around 195-205, 8-10% body fat.

I have been on 200mg/week TRT for a bit over a year now and have done a couple small “blasts” with sarms, and one blast with testosterone at 500mg for 3 months, all of these blasts have been geared towards bulking or recomp. I have been back at 200mg test only for a month now.

I plan on running the following for 12 weeks this summer as my first cutting cycle (I have no interest in running Tren yet as I am still relatively new to AAS)

Test E: 200mg/week, weeks 1-12

Primobolen: 350mg/week, weeks 1-12 (might go higher towards the end depending on effectiveness of this low dose)

Anavar: 40mg/day weeks 5-12

Luckily at 200mg per week my E2 levels are perfectly dialed in between 35 and 40 while my total test sits around 950.

I have enough var and primo to run at higher doses, but I like using a minimum effective dose to reduce side effects. What would be the maximum amount of these 2 compounds I would want to use in conjunction with each other? I feel like my logic of running them both on the low end since they are both DHT derived is sound?

Are there any major sides I should be looking out for on this cycle? I know var and primo have reportedly 0 impact on E2 but is there any concern here whatsoever?
Thank you in advance.

I've personally done this kind of cycle, test base with high primo and anavar, shredded and got real lean, it was nice.

Minimum effective dose is different for everyone but here is what I think you should do with the primo/var.

Primobolan 400mgs/week
Anavar 50mgs/day
Ostazol 3 caps preworkout/1 cap during workout (watch the pumps and energy be amazing)
n2guard 7caps/day (cycle support, you need it to keep your liver kidneys organs in shape)

Major side effects. Anavar and primobolan are the least side effect steroids out there, it's no problem, estrogen shouldn't be impacted if you got real primo/var.

I've personally done this kind of cycle, test base with high primo and anavar, shredded and got real lean, it was nice.

Minimum effective dose is different for everyone but here is what I think you should do with the primo/var.

Primobolan 400mgs/week
Anavar 50mgs/day
Ostazol 3 caps preworkout/1 cap during workout (watch the pumps and energy be amazing)
n2guard 7caps/day (cycle support, you need it to keep your liver kidneys organs in shape)

Major side effects. Anavar and primobolan are the least side effect steroids out there, it's no problem, estrogen shouldn't be impacted if you got real primo/var.

bro i hope you not serious, 400mg primo is for females. run atleast 800+. arnold used to run that shit 1000mg a week

bro i hope you not serious, 400mg primo is for females. run atleast 800+. arnold used to run that shit 1000mg a week

Steroids are growth drugs. There's no such thing as a "cutting stack." That's a term used by competitors who would do intense dieting along with intense training and don't want to lose any muscle. If you want to lose 25 pounds you better plan on cutting a shitload of calories and miss some meals while you amp up the training. Are you planning on doing that?

Not everyone is the same. I know plenty of guys who run 400mg and get great results. Sure, you can run higher but if it fits your goals and you're happy with the results then there is no reason to.

And just because Arnold did something doesn't mean everyone should. There is plenty of shit the pros have done that most people shouldn't do.

I think the cycle is fine other than primo being too low. Id run it at 600mg which is the sweet spot. Also keep in mind that it has anti e properties. For that reason many people need to run enough test to make up the difference in aromatization. Not everyone but many. It depends on how estrogen sensitive you are. If I run 600 primo I need to run at least 500 test to keep my hormones balanced. I may be on the extreme end of not being estrigen sensitive but its a real thing you need to consider. Dropping test to 100mg is a recipe for low estrogen and problems in my opinion. Especially when you add anavar which also has those properties. 200mg of test would even be a problem for me and many others

Hey man, I couldn’t figure out how to post a pic so I’ll link you to a Reddit thread with a pic. Could you please let me know my approximate BF%? Thank you.

https://www.reddit.com/r/guessmybf/...urce=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf

Yea I'd say around 12% as well. Thats right around where I'm at and we have very similar builds and physiques...you're just a little taller than I am.

I think 200-250mg test and 400-500mg of Primo with 40-50mg Anavar would be a great cycle for you.

I'm getting ready to run a very similar blast with those same doses, only EQ instead of Primo.

Good luck bro, it looks like you have diet and training in check so I'd think you could get below 10% on this blast.

After this blast I would consider lowering your TRT dose to more align with legit TRT. Of course Test levels of 1000 feel good but its not healthy long term, especially as you get older.

I think the cycle is fine other than primo being too low. Id run it at 600mg which is the sweet spot. Also keep in mind that it has anti e properties. For that reason many people need to run enough test to make up the difference in aromatization. Not everyone but many. It depends on how estrogen sensitive you are. If I run 600 primo I need to run at least 500 test to keep my hormones balanced. I may be on the extreme end of not being estrigen sensitive but its a real thing you need to consider. Dropping test to 100mg is a recipe for low estrogen and problems in my opinion. Especially when you add anavar which also has those properties. 200mg of test would even be a problem for me and many others

my exact thoughts aswell

Back
Top Bottom