Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

first cycel anavar-clenbuterol cycle. 40g ed anavar and a low dose of clenbuterol

koas

Registered
Hello,

Good work on all the articles videos you bros have here and in youtube educating people about steroids.

A bit confused so making this thread.

First time into doing roids, im looking to start an anavar-clenbuterol cycle, 40g ed anavar and a low dose of clenbuterol,

Was thinking for a 6-8 week cycle

33 year old 74kg 1.78m 15% bodyfat

My aim is to gain some lean mass, strength and shed some fat off the belly.

I just need some advice as to the PCT I should follow, I wont even start the cycle before I have on my hands the proper gear for the PCT

Thank you in advance for your time bros,

An anavar-clen cycle is not a good idea for a first cycle, not a good idea at all. Your first cycle should be a Test-only cycle of, depending on the ester you will be using, 10 to 12 weeks. Make your PCT a simple clomid and nolva affair.

Moreover, when you are ready for an anavar-clen cutting cycle, you should be below 10% bf, and you would need to add some sort of Test to that cutting cycle.

Portfolio has covered up most of my points. Plus clenbuterol will affect your thyroid hormone. You don't want that messed up in your first cycle.

Stick with only test and a good PCT plus a good diet .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dnt use clen and anavar.fat shred came only diet and cardio.not clen and var.and roid is not a good choice to cut off fat. clen have many side affect dnt use.and var is 17aa group its weak but sill harm on liver .1st u should cut off ur fat then use test e.or c

Sent from my SM-J700F using Tapatalk

I am always against oral only cycles. If you really wanna go into PEDs, either order SARMS or get a first cycle of testosterone only.

Oral only cycle, especially as anavar, will not give you much. And you will suppress your natural production of testosterone which can have many consequences if you do not perform a proper pct.

As for clen, I really never recommend it to anyone. Too many sides for so little effect (cramps, shaky hands, high blood pressure, headaches, etc)

As for clen, I really never recommend it to anyone. Too many sides for so little effect (cramps, shaky hands, high blood pressure, headaches, etc)

All true. But it is also true that clen is very effective. So if you are able to tolerate clen as a part of a well-balanced and responsible cycle, go for it. I use the "two-weeks-on two-weeks-off" approach.

All true. But it is also true that clen is very effective. So if you are able to tolerate clen as a part of a well-balanced and responsible cycle, go for it. I use the "two-weeks-on two-weeks-off" approach.

What's the point in having to tolerate all those side effects when you can just use an alternative compound with a much easier dosing protocol? Cardarine is just as effective when it comes to fat loss, but there are no side effects to bear with, and it will maintain lean mass, not reduce it. Besides, it will greatly increase endurance and recovery, which is not seen with clenbuterol. Hence, I just don't see the point in using clenbuterol when you have such an alternative. If Cardarine is not good enough, you may as well consider SR9009, which has very pronounced fat loss properties, together with a ton of other benefits. Both of these compounds are sold legally, which is also a good thing about them.

I am always against oral only cycles. If you really wanna go into PEDs, either order SARMS or get a first cycle of testosterone only.

Oral only cycle, especially as anavar, will not give you much. And you will suppress your natural production of testosterone which can have many consequences if you do not perform a proper pct.

I agree 100% with this. I would rather see you run a sarms triple stack.

What's the point in having to tolerate all those side effects when you can just use an alternative compound with a much easier dosing protocol? Cardarine is just as effective when it comes to fat loss, but there are no side effects to bear with, and it will maintain lean mass, not reduce it. Besides, it will greatly increase endurance and recovery, which is not seen with clenbuterol. Hence, I just don't see the point in using clenbuterol when you have such an alternative. If Cardarine is not good enough, you may as well consider SR9009, which has very pronounced fat loss properties, together with a ton of other benefits. Both of these compounds are sold legally, which is also a good thing about them.

Well, assuming that the likes of Cardarine are indeed effective, those are valid arguments. I, on the other hand, tolerate clen quite well with doses up to 70mcgs per day. The shakes and sweats, though rather pronounced for the first few days, have always subsided quite a bit by late in the first week; being all but nonexistent throughout the balance of the cycle. That, or perhaps I've simply learned to ignore the shaking and sweating. Either way, I like clen because it cuts me up like a proverbial knife.

Well, assuming that the likes of Cardarine are indeed effective, those are valid arguments. I, on the other hand, tolerate clen quite well with doses up to 70mcgs per day. The shakes and sweats, though rather pronounced for the first few days, have always subsided quite a bit by late in the first week; being all but nonexistent throughout the balance of the cycle. That, or perhaps I've simply learned to ignore the shaking and sweating. Either way, I like clen because it cuts me up like a proverbial knife.

That's great buddy! I have problems with Clen. On the contrary, I gain weight when on it and look like an orangutang instead of Clark Kent

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom