Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

First cycle! Test e/dbol. From fat to fit! Complete log, with pics!

lpzaj

Suspended for Spamming
Hi! A little about me. I am 24. 6'0 200 lbs. Stocky built. Prone to gaining or losing weight really quick. Just got some daddy weight after just having first baby few days ago.
My goals, Well, self confidence. I want to be able to take my shirt off at the beach. Want to feel good while making eye contact.
I know it'll take a lot of work. But I know I have the dedication.
I want to bulk! I want to be stronger, I want to feel better.
-------------

What i have: (2) pharmatest e-300mg/ml
(1) bottle of 100x10mg dbol, tamoxifen(nolva). And armidex for an AI.
1-12 test e
1-4 dbol
???? PCT
???? Armidex.

------------

And I don't want to use hcg. I head it's rather bad for you. Don't want to overdose ur hcg when ur balls are out of order.
Anyways guys, I'm gonna put my heart into this.
I plan on 3800-4200 calories daily. 6 meals a day.
Gym 6 days a week 2 hours a visit. Sunday is an offday.( if you don't recommend, it won't be )
Need a little help with the AI. And the pct PLEASE!

I've don't my share of research, I am very possible dangers and side effects. I am very aware that this isn't a joke, that this is serious business. And I'm gonna treat it that way.
-----------
All advice and feed back appreciated!
I should have everything by Thursday! It's Tuesday now! I'll be able to respond immediately on here. Thanks Bros, be safe!

I'm sorry, I also failed to mention. I would love a little bit of info on water retention, and bloating. While on dbol and test e, I know the more water I drink, the less my body will want to store. Just want to know if I have the right idea.

Hi! A little about me. I am 24. 6'0 200 lbs. Stocky built. Prone to gaining or losing weight really quick. Just got some daddy weight after just having first baby few days ago.
My goals, Well, self confidence. I want to be able to take my shirt off at the beach. Want to feel good while making eye contact.
I know it'll take a lot of work. But I know I have the dedication.
I want to bulk! I want to be stronger, I want to feel better.
-------------

What i have: (2) pharmatest e-300mg/ml
(1) bottle of 100x10mg dbol, tamoxifen(nolva). And armidex for an AI.
1-12 test e
1-4 dbol
???? PCT
???? Armidex.

------------

And I don't want to use hcg. I head it's rather bad for you. Don't want to overdose ur hcg when ur balls are out of order.
Anyways guys, I'm gonna put my heart into this.
I plan on 3800-4200 calories daily. 6 meals a day.
Gym 6 days a week 2 hours a visit. Sunday is an offday.( if you don't recommend, it won't be )
Need a little help with the AI. And the pct PLEASE!

I've don't my share of research, I am very possible dangers and side effects. I am very aware that this isn't a joke, that this is serious business. And I'm gonna treat it that way.
-----------
All advice and feed back appreciated!
I should have everything by Thursday! It's Tuesday now! I'll be able to respond immediately on here. Thanks Bros, be safe!
You are to young for AAS . You also didn't mention your workout history, body fat% etc. Sarms may be what your looking for. The pros here will guide you in the right direction.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

That's the first time I have heard of Daddy weight. Did you carry the baby? This story sounds very intriguing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yea I can also say I have never heard of daddy weight either? I mean there are sympathy pains during pregnancy but sympathy weight...? Either way Congratulations are in order for you and your new baby!
So now onto steroid use. If you're going to do this just be smart about it. I see this question more than any other on this site. A person is about to start their first cycle and want some assurances before they begin. It is my philosophy that a person is going to do what they want regardless, so I don't tattempt to patronize the readers with the standard big brother talk.
Using test and dbol for your first cycle is fine. Try running the test at 500mg a week and the dbol at 30 mg per day. Run the test for 12 weeks and dbol for the first 4. Use an AI during your cycle to keep your E2 in check. Always have your pct meds on hand prior to starting your cycle. Do you have your pct ironed out? If not I can give you a solid protocol to follow. Otherwise, you should be fine. If you encounter any issues during the cycle just post them
Here and I or the other moderators will get you an answer.

Hope this helps,
Fit_PharmD

Lol, we'll I've moved about 30 times in the last 2 years and about 9 times since november. But proud to say, I'm done moving. I think I found home.
As for pct, not so much ironed out.
As for ai what weeks?
I'm here for advice, all, if any would be very helpful.
I would like to hear ur opinions on what is needed in my diet. Being a higher in the bf, clean bulk? Or still go about 150g protein. 3800 carbs. 6 meals a day.
Ur honest thoughts on hcg? Thanks guys!:)

Lol, we'll I've moved about 30 times in the last 2 years and about 9 times since november. But proud to say, I'm done moving. I think I found home.
As for pct, not so much ironed out.
As for ai what weeks?
I'm here for advice, all, if any would be very helpful.
I would like to hear ur opinions on what is needed in my diet. Being a higher in the bf, clean bulk? Or still go about 150g protein. 3800 carbs. 6 meals a day.
Ur honest thoughts on hcg? Thanks guys!:)

Hcg 250 iu 2x a week from 3 weeks before pct and then through it is how my boys always run it but theyre running tren/deca which are 19nors which shut you down heavy. If youre just doing test and dbol dont do it. As for arimidex start it from the first injection and do .5mg eod just do keep water retention and sides down dont do a full mg you could also consider aromasin which what I prefer. Everyone reacts differently

very simple dbol/test cycle

you will gain water weight on it. an Ai is essential, but you still will retain water anyway.

500mg test a week
20-30mg dbol for first 4 weeks
AROMASIN for AI, it is better than arimidex because it boosts IGF1 and is a suicide AI
n2guard.. will also help with water retention and other side effects

PCT:
perfect PCT, see sticky.

PS if you are scared of water weight why not swap in tbol instead? I never use dbol myself, i always run var or tbol if i want an oral. they are both great

Last edited:
Awesome guys! So taking the AI. Will I still have to worry about bloating and ALOT of water retention?
And so u suggest I should think and research about if I should use hcg for myself for this cycle.
What should I expect?.

Honestly, I haven't worked out in forever. But I'm prone to gaining muscle, fat, or losing weight. Really easy. I'm on a unhealthy diet and everything. Day 1- finish, I'm going to eat clean, and truly workout, I have a workout list, and diet already down.
I'm hoping I will see a lot of recomp, or muscle confusion. On top of working out properly 6 days a week. I was considering doing crossfit 2-3 times weekly.

My ai is 1.5mg/ml, (30ml)
Should be enough?

Awesome guys! So taking the AI. Will I still have to worry about bloating and ALOT of water retention?
And so u suggest I should think and research about if I should use hcg for myself for this cycle.
What should I expect?.

Honestly, I haven't worked out in forever. But I'm prone to gaining muscle, fat, or losing weight. Really easy. I'm on a unhealthy diet and everything. Day 1- finish, I'm going to eat clean, and truly workout, I have a workout list, and diet already down.
I'm hoping I will see a lot of recomp, or muscle confusion. On top of working out properly 6 days a week. I was considering doing crossfit 2-3 times weekly.

My ai is 1.5mg/ml, (30ml)
Should be enough?

Like the dude said dbol is a wet compound YOU WILL GAIN WATER RETENTION. If youre trippin on water weight do 12.5mg aromasin ed and run var or winny instead of dbol. [emoji849]

I have run a cycle using the exact same cmpds you are about to run. Yes, the dbol will put water on you rather quickly. So that combined with test is a no brainer for water retention. Both aromatize pretty heavily but that can be subdued by using an appropriate AI from day 1. Using aromasin is a good AI to start with. Try using 12.5 mg EOD to every third day and judge if this is keeping the water off. That said, you will still have to deal with some water retention, you don't want to overkill with the AI bc some estrogen is essential for normal body functions.

Now onto HCG while on cycle. I recently began incorporating this during my recent cycle. I ran 500 IU's each monday sub-q and was very pleased with the results. I rarely experience atrophy bc I don't run my cycles very long nor do I do them back to back but I figure the hcg will help keep things as close to normal as possible, which means my PCT will be that much smoother. Its up to you if you want to spend the money to do this. It is not mandatory but if you have the $, then I suggest going for it.

PCT is a must when using steroids and always be sure to have your meds on hand before you begin your cycle, it is just good practice. I am not one to promote any herbal supps as they don't go through the rigorous testing that real drugs go through. So you won't see me promoting any of the supps some of the others may try to get you to buy. I would stick with the standard protocol used by most which is the combination of nolva and clomid. Run them for 4 weeks starting 2 weeks after your last shot of gear (since you are using an enanthate form of test). Doses are typically 40/40/20/20 of Nolva and 100/100/50/50 of clomid.

Hope this answers your questions,

Fit_PharmD

Here is the link to the perfecT PCT protocol -> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/anabolic-steroids-peds/perfect-pct-simplified!-49252.html

The old school 2 SERM clomid and nolvadex PCT is outdated and not optimal at all. The perfect PCT is arguably the best PCT protocol you can run. It is comprised of the SERMS clomid and nolvadex, the AI aromasin, HCGenerate ES (a good natural testosterone booster), N2guard (a liver/organ detox supplement) and the SARMS ostarine and cardarine.

• Clomid and Nolvadex increase levels of LH and FSH in the body, which increase free testosterone levels.
• An aromatize inhibitor will prevent testosterone from aromatizing into estrogen and prevent side effects like gynocemastia and water retention.
• A natural testosterone booster (like HCGenerate ES) will signal the leydig cells in the testicles to restart testosterone production.
• A liver/organ detox supplement (like N2guard) will help cleanse the liver and kidney, regulate blood pressure and balance cholesterol levels.
• Ostarine will prevent muscle loss during a PCT when the body is catabolic from the increased cortisol levels and low anabolic hormones.
• Cardarine will prevent fat gain during a PCT protocol when hormones are low and cortisol levels are high.

Remember that the option to drop the dbol is always there. Guys will complain about back pumps, cramps, water retention on various oral steroids.........bottom line is that if it is hindering your workouts then just drop it.

I'm sorry, I also failed to mention. I would love a little bit of info on water retention, and bloating. While on dbol and test e, I know the more water I drink, the less my body will want to store. Just want to know if I have the right idea.

That is quite correct.

Dbol usually causes water retention however with proper diet and controlled sodium intake you can keep it to absolute minimum.

Back
Top Bottom