Join Evolutionary Forums

needtobuildmuslce.com
domestic-supply.com
puritysourcelabs.ru
sarms.forsale
bannednutrition.com
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: First cycle! Test e/dbol. From fat to fit! Complete log, with pics!

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    I have run a cycle using the exact same cmpds you are about to run. Yes, the dbol will put water on you rather quickly. So that combined with test is a no brainer for water retention. Both aromatize pretty heavily but that can be subdued by using an appropriate AI from day 1. Using aromasin is a good AI to start with. Try using 12.5 mg EOD to every third day and judge if this is keeping the water off. That said, you will still have to deal with some water retention, you don't want to overkill with the AI bc some estrogen is essential for normal body functions.

Now onto HCG while on cycle. I recently began incorporating this during my recent cycle. I ran 500 IU's each monday sub-q and was very pleased with the results. I rarely experience atrophy bc I don't run my cycles very long nor do I do them back to back but I figure the hcg will help keep things as close to normal as possible, which means my PCT will be that much smoother. Its up to you if you want to spend the money to do this. It is not mandatory but if you have the $, then I suggest going for it.

PCT is a must when using steroids and always be sure to have your meds on hand before you begin your cycle, it is just good practice. I am not one to promote any herbal supps as they don't go through the rigorous testing that real drugs go through. So you won't see me promoting any of the supps some of the others may try to get you to buy. I would stick with the standard protocol used by most which is the combination of nolva and clomid. Run them for 4 weeks starting 2 weeks after your last shot of gear (since you are using an enanthate form of test). Doses are typically 40/40/20/20 of Nolva and 100/100/50/50 of clomid.

Hope this answers your questions,

Fit_PharmD

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Here is the link to the perfecT PCT protocol -> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...ed!-49252.html

The old school 2 SERM clomid and nolvadex PCT is outdated and not optimal at all. The perfect PCT is arguably the best PCT protocol you can run. It is comprised of the SERMS clomid and nolvadex, the AI aromasin, HCGenerate ES (a good natural testosterone booster), N2guard (a liver/organ detox supplement) and the SARMS ostarine and cardarine.

Clomid and Nolvadex increase levels of LH and FSH in the body, which increase free testosterone levels.
    An aromatize inhibitor will prevent testosterone from aromatizing into estrogen and prevent side effects like gynocemastia and water retention.
    A natural testosterone booster (like HCGenerate ES) will signal the leydig cells in the testicles to restart testosterone production.
    A liver/organ detox supplement (like N2guard) will help cleanse the liver and kidney, regulate blood pressure and balance cholesterol levels.
    Ostarine will prevent muscle loss during a PCT when the body is catabolic from the increased cortisol levels and low anabolic hormones.
    Cardarine will prevent fat gain during a PCT protocol when hormones are low and cortisol levels are high.

Growing Moderator Masonic Bodybuilder's Avatar
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Remember that the option to drop the dbol is always there. Guys will complain about back pumps, cramps, water retention on various oral steroids.........bottom line is that if it is hindering your workouts then just drop it.
    ***Canadians, hit me up on Wickr Mobile (MasonicBB) for a Pareto Pharmaceuticals list***

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by lpzaj View Post
    I'm sorry, I also failed to mention. I would love a little bit of info on water retention, and bloating. While on dbol and test e, I know the more water I drink, the less my body will want to store. Just want to know if I have the right idea.
    That is quite correct.

Dbol usually causes water retention however with proper diet and controlled sodium intake you can keep it to absolute minimum.
    #1 SARMS provider in the world - SARMS1.com --- MODERATOR APPROVED

https://www.evolutionary.org/images/sarms1-banner-2.jpg

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12