Join Evolutionary Forums

domestic-supply.com
needtobuildmuslce.com
sarms.forsale
bannednutrition.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: First cycle! Test e/dbol. From fat to fit! Complete log, with pics!

Suspended for Spamming
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

First cycle! Test e/dbol. From fat to fit! Complete log, with pics!

Hi! A little about me. I am 24. 6'0 200 lbs. Stocky built. Prone to gaining or losing weight really quick. Just got some daddy weight after just having first baby few days ago.
    My goals, Well, self confidence. I want to be able to take my shirt off at the beach. Want to feel good while making eye contact.
    I know it'll take a lot of work. But I know I have the dedication.
    I want to bulk! I want to be stronger, I want to feel better.
    -------------

What i have: (2) pharmatest e-300mg/ml
    (1) bottle of 100x10mg dbol, tamoxifen(nolva). And armidex for an AI.
    1-12 test e
    1-4 dbol
    ???? PCT
    ???? Armidex.

------------

And I don't want to use hcg. I head it's rather bad for you. Don't want to overdose ur hcg when ur balls are out of order.
    Anyways guys, I'm gonna put my heart into this.
    I plan on 3800-4200 calories daily. 6 meals a day.
    Gym 6 days a week 2 hours a visit. Sunday is an offday.( if you don't recommend, it won't be )
    Need a little help with the AI. And the pct PLEASE!

I've don't my share of research, I am very possible dangers and side effects. I am very aware that this isn't a joke, that this is serious business. And I'm gonna treat it that way.
    -----------
    All advice and feed back appreciated!
    I should have everything by Thursday! It's Tuesday now! I'll be able to respond immediately on here. Thanks Bros, be safe!

Suspended for Spamming
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    I'm sorry, I also failed to mention. I would love a little bit of info on water retention, and bloating. While on dbol and test e, I know the more water I drink, the less my body will want to store. Just want to know if I have the right idea.

Novice Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by lpzaj View Post
    Hi! A little about me. I am 24. 6'0 200 lbs. Stocky built. Prone to gaining or losing weight really quick. Just got some daddy weight after just having first baby few days ago.
    My goals, Well, self confidence. I want to be able to take my shirt off at the beach. Want to feel good while making eye contact.
    I know it'll take a lot of work. But I know I have the dedication.
    I want to bulk! I want to be stronger, I want to feel better.
    -------------

What i have: (2) pharmatest e-300mg/ml
    (1) bottle of 100x10mg dbol, tamoxifen(nolva). And armidex for an AI.
    1-12 test e
    1-4 dbol
    ???? PCT
    ???? Armidex.

------------

And I don't want to use hcg. I head it's rather bad for you. Don't want to overdose ur hcg when ur balls are out of order.
    Anyways guys, I'm gonna put my heart into this.
    I plan on 3800-4200 calories daily. 6 meals a day.
    Gym 6 days a week 2 hours a visit. Sunday is an offday.( if you don't recommend, it won't be )
    Need a little help with the AI. And the pct PLEASE!

I've don't my share of research, I am very possible dangers and side effects. I am very aware that this isn't a joke, that this is serious business. And I'm gonna treat it that way.
    -----------
    All advice and feed back appreciated!
    I should have everything by Thursday! It's Tuesday now! I'll be able to respond immediately on here. Thanks Bros, be safe!
    You are to young for AAS . You also didn't mention your workout history, body fat% etc. Sarms may be what your looking for. The pros here will guide you in the right direction.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    That's the first time I have heard of Daddy weight. Did you carry the baby? This story sounds very intriguing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Yea I can also say I have never heard of daddy weight either? I mean there are sympathy pains during pregnancy but sympathy weight...? Either way Congratulations are in order for you and your new baby!
    So now onto steroid use. If you're going to do this just be smart about it. I see this question more than any other on this site. A person is about to start their first cycle and want some assurances before they begin. It is my philosophy that a person is going to do what they want regardless, so I don't tattempt to patronize the readers with the standard big brother talk.
    Using test and dbol for your first cycle is fine. Try running the test at 500mg a week and the dbol at 30 mg per day. Run the test for 12 weeks and dbol for the first 4. Use an AI during your cycle to keep your E2 in check. Always have your pct meds on hand prior to starting your cycle. Do you have your pct ironed out? If not I can give you a solid protocol to follow. Otherwise, you should be fine. If you encounter any issues during the cycle just post them
    Here and I or the other moderators will get you an answer.

Hope this helps,
    Fit_PharmD

Suspended for Spamming
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Lol, we'll I've moved about 30 times in the last 2 years and about 9 times since november. But proud to say, I'm done moving. I think I found home.
    As for pct, not so much ironed out.
    As for ai what weeks?
    I'm here for advice, all, if any would be very helpful.
    I would like to hear ur opinions on what is needed in my diet. Being a higher in the bf, clean bulk? Or still go about 150g protein. 3800 carbs. 6 meals a day.
    Ur honest thoughts on hcg? Thanks guys!

Newbie Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Lol, we'll I've moved about 30 times in the last 2 years and about 9 times since november. But proud to say, I'm done moving. I think I found home.
    As for pct, not so much ironed out.
    As for ai what weeks?
    I'm here for advice, all, if any would be very helpful.
    I would like to hear ur opinions on what is needed in my diet. Being a higher in the bf, clean bulk? Or still go about 150g protein. 3800 carbs. 6 meals a day.
    Ur honest thoughts on hcg? Thanks guys!
    Hcg 250 iu 2x a week from 3 weeks before pct and then through it is how my boys always run it but theyre running tren/deca which are 19nors which shut you down heavy. If youre just doing test and dbol dont do it. As for arimidex start it from the first injection and do .5mg eod just do keep water retention and sides down dont do a full mg you could also consider aromasin which what I prefer. Everyone reacts differently

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    very simple dbol/test cycle

you will gain water weight on it. an Ai is essential, but you still will retain water anyway.

500mg test a week
    20-30mg dbol for first 4 weeks
    AROMASIN for AI, it is better than arimidex because it boosts IGF1 and is a suicide AI
    n2guard.. will also help with water retention and other side effects

PCT:
    perfect PCT, see sticky.

PS if you are scared of water weight why not swap in tbol instead? I never use dbol myself, i always run var or tbol if i want an oral. they are both great
    Last edited by stevesmi; 03-08-2017 at 04:06 PM.
    Now taking clients for 1 on 1 consults via skype. hit me up
    Looking for a steroid source? drop me a visitor message or click> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...iii-59858.html
    Canadians hit me up for source
    http://goo.gl/kDk0zS <save 10% on bloodwork
    http://goo.gl/bVJ44F <authorized supp store deals
    https://goo.gl/Vy5WA7 <12 week bulker, cutter, fasting Ebooks 4sale
    hit me codes for juvepharma HGH

Suspended for Spamming
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Awesome guys! So taking the AI. Will I still have to worry about bloating and ALOT of water retention?
    And so u suggest I should think and research about if I should use hcg for myself for this cycle.
    What should I expect?.

Honestly, I haven't worked out in forever. But I'm prone to gaining muscle, fat, or losing weight. Really easy. I'm on a unhealthy diet and everything. Day 1- finish, I'm going to eat clean, and truly workout, I have a workout list, and diet already down.
    I'm hoping I will see a lot of recomp, or muscle confusion. On top of working out properly 6 days a week. I was considering doing crossfit 2-3 times weekly.

My ai is 1.5mg/ml, (30ml)
    Should be enough?

Newbie Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Awesome guys! So taking the AI. Will I still have to worry about bloating and ALOT of water retention?
    And so u suggest I should think and research about if I should use hcg for myself for this cycle.
    What should I expect?.

Honestly, I haven't worked out in forever. But I'm prone to gaining muscle, fat, or losing weight. Really easy. I'm on a unhealthy diet and everything. Day 1- finish, I'm going to eat clean, and truly workout, I have a workout list, and diet already down.
    I'm hoping I will see a lot of recomp, or muscle confusion. On top of working out properly 6 days a week. I was considering doing crossfit 2-3 times weekly.

My ai is 1.5mg/ml, (30ml)
    Should be enough?
    Like the dude said dbol is a wet compound YOU WILL GAIN WATER RETENTION. If youre trippin on water weight do 12.5mg aromasin ed and run var or winny instead of dbol.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast