Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

first cycle

Njacosta25

Registered
what should i take for my first cycle.. I've been looking around the forums.. and found a lot of information but I'm still not sure.. i recently started lifting about a year ago and had some pretty good gains on my own.. but now I'm considering getting on some gear.. I'm currently 21 years old 5'9 210 lbs 23 % bf

Everyone is going to say to wait because your young...
Your bf is to high..
And you haven't put it the work naturally..

Which isn't wrong..

There's kids who are 17 on this stuff what's wrong with me going on gear at 21... Regardless this stuff is bad for you so what's the big deal..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

not only are you too young but you need to build a good natural base for more to build onto. After at least 5 years of solid lifting and diet practices then think about it. The longer you wait the better off you are, don't mess with those natty test levels.

not only are you too young but you need to build a good natural base for more to build onto. After at least 5 years of solid lifting and diet practices then think about it. The longer you wait the better off you are, don't mess with those natty test levels.

that's some good solid advice right there

There's kids who are 17 on this stuff what's wrong with me going on gear at 21... Regardless this stuff is bad for you so what's the big deal..

Were here to help, so don't take it the wrong way.. But it's a terrible idea at your age. You need learn about aas.. And respect them. Cause they will destroy you if you don't know what your doing.

Agreed 5 years natty is good rule

And if these 17 YLD kids will start jumping out of the windows - will you do the same? The fact that someone is doing something does not necessarily mean that it is fine.

The big deal is that later for the rest of your life you may not be able to lift your weener - sounds like a big deal now? Wrong use of AAS can cause some really severe hormonal disbalances, that will take years and years to be treated. Is that what you want?

what should i take for my first cycle.. I've been looking around the forums.. and found a lot of information but I'm still not sure.. i recently started lifting about a year ago and had some pretty good gains on my own.. but now I'm considering getting on some gear.. I'm currently 21 years old 5'9 210 lbs 23 % bf

Right now you body is producing the maximum amount of testosterone, so you should use this fact. If you start using AAS, they will suppress your natural testosterone production, and it will bring along many consequences when natural testosterone is not produced in its prime time. Besides, your BF% is too high - you won't notice the results from AAS use, and side effects (such as gynecomastia) will be more prominent. Steroids won't make you big overnight - it will take time and a lot of effort in the gym and the kitchen.

I agree with that - your well never gain as much as you will on your first cycle. Hence, you need to come with some good base into your first cycle.

until you learn how to eat and train steroids will do nothing for you except make you a little stronger in the gym temporarily.. that's pretty much it

instead I would suggest you revamp your diet, focus on weight training AND cardio, and look into SARM's which can be run with those with too high body fat. you need to focus on trimming up, at your age it will be easy but it will take changing what you are eating. no more shit food, if you are willing to do that. then post up your current diet and we can work on it

Diet is nummber 1 man, try to cut and train smart, from there if u are serious and want to take the traning to the whole level go gear, but use it ifts must, otherwise stay natty u kan still put on good solid muscle natty, Cheers

either test e 500 mg per week or do a sarms cycle for something even lighter.. those are your 2 options

Back
Top Bottom