Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

First cycle?

I was looking at the "Perfect PCT" plan and i'm confused on how long exactly should i run Nolvadex for..... It say's for a total of 5 week to run it, now roidmass.com has the Nolvadex that brings exactly 50 capsules inside of 10mgs per capsule. How much of the Nolvadex should i buy then? should i buy 2 bag's for 100 caps or stick to 1 bag for 50 caps? how many bags exactly will do the trick for the length of a PCT time frame???

You need 40mg/day for the first week, 20mg/day for weeks 2,3,4 and 10mg/day for weeks 5. In total you need:
40 x 7 = 280
20 x 7 x 3 = 420
10 x 7 = 70
tota = 870mg

Each pack gives you 500mg so you would need to order 2 packs.

The math is already done for you above. I am glad you are getting things all set before starting your cycle. Too many guys make mistakes like not ordering enough PCT products or waiting to order PCT products. Then it comes time for PCT and you are screwed. Much better your way by asking and being sure to get everything before starting a cycle.

Muskate dude what would i do without you?? haha exactly right Masonic Bodybuilder i just need to be sure and receive the correct answers before i make my order.

I got 2 last questions here and i'll be done i promise haha
1. Since "THE PERFECT PCT" states ill need to take Clomid during my PCT, since this is my first cycle is Clomid even necessary to take? I'll be taking Aromasin already at the start of my cycle, and Nolvadex as my PCT, so is clomid neccesary for a beginner?
2. "THE PERFECT PCT" also states i should take Aromasin during my PCT. But I'll be taking Aromasin already at the start with my cycle. So should i take it as well with the PCT? Wouldn't my body get used to it by then since i'll be taking it at the very beginning with my test?

Muskate dude what would i do without you?? haha exactly right Masonic Bodybuilder i just need to be sure and receive the correct answers before i make my order.

1. Since "THE PERFECT PCT" states ill need to take Clomid during my PCT, since this is my first cycle is Clomid even necessary to take? I'll be taking Aromasin already at the start of my cycle, and Nolvadex as my PCT, so is clomid neccesary for a beginner?
2. "THE PERFECT PCT" also states i should take Aromasin during my PCT. But I'll be taking Aromasin already at the start with my cycle. So should i take it as well with the PCT? Wouldn't my body get used to it by then since i'll be taking it at the very beginning with my test?

1. Yes, you definitely need to use clomid on your PCT as well, no matter if this is your first, or tenth cycle - your natural testosterone production will be suppressed, and you will need to take all the measures in order to recover it.

2. It is better to use aromasin during the PCT as well in order to keep estrogen levels under control, as this hormone can mess with your recovery and muscle gains.

I actually think using low dose 2 SERM's in pct is a good strategy as they work together.. the key is keep them LOW dose.. too many guys run them at too high a dose

1. Yes. Both clomid and nolvadex are necessary. You can get away with just using nolvadex but the two drugs work best when stacked together.
2. You need to take aromasin throughout your entire cycle and PCT to prevent estrogen related side effects like gyno. Your body doesn't get used to AIs. It isn't a hormone or a stimulant so your body doesn't develop a tolerance. Aromasin simply prevents testosterone from aromatizing into estrogen.

The "Perfect PCT" says last week of running clomid pills the dose has to be 12.5 mg. Roidmass sells clomid and each capsule bring 25 mg. I was thinking about cutting/splitting each clomid pill in half for the last week to get the 12.5 mg i need instead of 25 mg. but there's a problem with doing that and splitting pills in half, down the middle evenly. ive added a source about it
http://www.webmd.com/healthy-aging/guide-to-pill-splitting

The "Perfect PCT" says last week of running clomid pills the dose has to be 12.5 mg. Roidmass sells clomid and each capsule bring 25 mg. I was thinking about cutting/splitting each clomid pill in half for the last week to get the 12.5 mg i need instead of 25 mg. but there's a problem with doing that and splitting pills in half, down the middle evenly. ive added a source about it
http://www.webmd.com/healthy-aging/guide-to-pill-splitting

Do not worry about splitting them in half perfectly. The half life of clomid is a minimum 5 days so it will make zero difference if it is exactly even.

Okay I got everything figured out now, let me state what I'm going to be taking to clear up any confusion on here. If I'm saying something incorrect or I'm making a mistake based on what I'm about to take plz reply and let me know.

My first cycle:
10 weeks consisting of 3 bottles of Test Propionate. Injecting 150mg of test pro 3 times a week!! From the first time I inject test to my last injection I'll be taking 10-12.5 mg of aromasin every other day, so 7x times in appromixatly 2 weeks (3-4 times weekly). Once my 3 bottles of test are done in 10 weeks worth of the cycle, i'll wait 3 days to start my PCT because test pro is a short ester steriod that has a short half-life spand of 1-2 days. So 3 days after my last injection of test is when i'll start the PCT.
My PCT starts like this...

Week 1 I'll be taking 50mg of Clomid every day along with 40mg of Nolvadex, and 10-12.5mg of Aromasin every other day.
Week 2 I'll be taking 50mg of Clomid every day along with 20mg of Nolvadex, and 10-12.5mg of Aromasin every other day.
Week 3 I'll be taking 25mg of Clomid every day along with 20mg of Nolvadex, and 7.5mg of Aromasin every other day.
Week 4 I'll be taking 25mg of Clomid every day along with 20mg of Nolvadex, and 7.5mg of Aromasin every other day.
Week 5 I'll be taking 12.5mg of Clomid every day along with 10mg of Nolvadex. THIS WILL BE THE END OF MY PCT CYCLE.

Above is the information i gathered, is anything i said above incorrect or wrong in any case please reply so i can make the corrections. I plan on making my first cycle order tomorrow of this week being Friday. Also the discount code i relieved i was told that they don't last long and change everytime to another fresh code. If anyone else has a code they will like to share please fill me in. Thank you gentlemen !!

Best way to determine wather you need Anti Es is to get your blood work done and see how much free flowing testastorone there is, on a low dose even 1 does or Aromosin a week would do it.

1. Yes. Both clomid and nolvadex are necessary. You can get away with just using nolvadex but the two drugs work best when stacked together.
2. You need to take aromasin throughout your entire cycle and PCT to prevent estrogen related side effects like gyno. Your body doesn't get used to AIs. It isn't a hormone or a stimulant so your body doesn't develop a tolerance. Aromasin simply prevents testosterone from aromatizing into estrogen.

I NEED A RESPONSE ASAP before i make my order later today lol
'Okay I got everything figured out now, let me state what I'm going to be taking to clear up any confusion on here. If I'm saying something incorrect or I'm making a mistake based on what I'm about to take plz reply and let me know.

My first cycle:
10 weeks consisting of 3 bottles of Test Propionate. Injecting 150mg of test pro 3 times a week!! From the first time I inject test to my last injection I'll be taking 10-12.5 mg of aromasin every other day, so 7x times in appromixatly 2 weeks (3-4 times weekly). Once my 3 bottles of test are done in 10 weeks worth of the cycle, i'll wait 3 days to start my PCT because test pro is a short ester steriod that has a short half-life spand of 1-2 days. So 3 days after my last injection of test is when i'll start the PCT.

Week 1 I'll be taking 50mg of Clomid every day along with 40mg of Nolvadex, and 10-12.5mg of Aromasin every other day.
Week 2 I'll be taking 50mg of Clomid every day along with 20mg of Nolvadex, and 10-12.5mg of Aromasin every other day.
Week 3 I'll be taking 25mg of Clomid every day along with 20mg of Nolvadex, and 7.5mg of Aromasin every other day.
Week 4 I'll be taking 25mg of Clomid every day along with 20mg of Nolvadex, and 7.5mg of Aromasin every other day.
Week 5 I'll be taking 12.5mg of Clomid every day along with 10mg of Nolvadex. THIS WILL BE THE END OF MY PCT CYCLE.

Above is the information i gathered, is anything i said above incorrect or wrong in any case please reply so i can make the corrections. I plan on making my first cycle order tomorrow of this week being Friday. Also the discount code i relieved i was told that they don't last long and change everytime to another fresh code. If anyone else has a code they will like to share please fill me in. Thank you gentlemen

Just finished ordering my gear at roidmass.com !!! Dude i'm way tooo excited for this first cycle !!! But real quick can someone correct me if i'm wrong about the previous post i made on this forum regarding my PCT standards.

I NEED A RESPONSE ASAP before i make my order later today lol
'Okay I got everything figured out now, let me state what I'm going to be taking to clear up any confusion on here. If I'm saying something incorrect or I'm making a mistake based on what I'm about to take plz reply and let me know.

My first cycle:

Above is the information i gathered, is anything i said above incorrect or wrong in any case please reply so i can make the corrections. I plan on making my first cycle order tomorrow of this week being Friday. Also the discount code i relieved i was told that they don't last long and change everytime to another fresh code. If anyone else has a code they will like to share please fill me in. Thank you gentlemen

Everything looks great to me. The only thing I would add to your PCT is a good natural testosterone booster like HCGenerate ES from n2bm.com and the SARM ostarine. HCGenerate ES will help your natural testosterone production and ostarine was developed to prevent muscle loss in people with HIV and cancer. It'll ensure you hold on to all the muscle you gained during your cycle.

HCGenerate ES - 5 caps/day for weeks 1-4
ostarine - 25mg/day for weeks 1 - 8 (A vial from sarms1.com will last you 8 weeks at that dosage)

when it comes to me using and opening a brand new test/steroid bottle do i have to store it in the fridge or keep it in room temperature? same thing does for unopen or unused test/steroid bottles?? how does the temperature effect the testerone fluid inside the bottle whether it's open or not??

when it comes to me using and opening a brand new test/steroid bottle do i have to store it in the fridge or keep it in room temperature? same thing does for unopen or unused test/steroid bottles?? how does the temperature effect the testerone fluid inside the bottle whether it's open or not??

As long as you keep it away from direct sunlight and extreme temperatures, there is no need to store it in the fridge. Just put it into a cool, dry and dark place, and it will be perfectly fine.

You can keep it wherever you want, usually just have a drawer or something dedicated for that

keep it at room temperature away from sun

Just make sure to keep in a cabinet or something away from direct sunlight and extreme temperatures. Another overlooked topic is safety. We should always be keeping gear and especially needles in a place where kids cannot get to them.

Temperature will not effect them. You can store them in the fridge but it isn't required.

Store them in a cool dry place away from direct sunlight. In an old empty pre-workout tub in your sock draw would be a good option.

Does this forum not require stats before offering cycle advice? My first blast was test prop because I figured shorter esters would be easier to assess any side effects at a higher dosage and either cut the drug or reduce the dosage, which really was a saving grace when I tried tren for the first time...

Back
Top Bottom