Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

First cycle?

Heyy bros i just got my cycle in the mail today !!! I'm wait till Sunday to start pinning, I'll keep you all updated for sure !!!

Alrighty guys i'm 1.5 weeks into my cycle about to complete my second week, and i've noticed i have gotten slight headaches from mid afternoons thru the night before bed. I'll make up with it again. My water intake is a gallon a day, and i'm eatting 6-7 meals daily so my diet cannot be the reason for my headaches. When i train my headache goes away, it just comes and goes frequently. I know the test proprinate cant be causing it, i'm thinking its the aromasin AI. I inject every 2 day and on the days i inject i also take the Aromasin AI 5-10 mins after pinning. That's 7 injections, 7 Aromasin pills every 2 weeks. What can cause me to get headaches???? Anyone??

Alrighty guys i'm 1.5 weeks into my cycle about to complete my second week, and i've noticed i have gotten slight headaches from mid afternoons thru the night before bed. I'll make up with it again. My water intake is a gallon a day, and i'm eatting 6-7 meals daily so my diet cannot be the reason for my headaches. When i train my headache goes away, it just comes and goes frequently. I know the test proprinate cant be causing it, i'm thinking its the aromasin AI. I inject every 2 day and on the days i inject i also take the Aromasin AI 5-10 mins after pinning. That's 7 injections, 7 Aromasin pills every 2 weeks. What can cause me to get headaches???? Anyone??

Did you check your bloodpressure?

headaches on cycle are mostly caused by heart issues

could be your estrogen is too high causing water retention, could be simply the androgens from the prop straining heart.

but its not something to play with

I got headaches from tbol last cycle but it went away after 3-4 days. I was also taking aromasin and never thought about that. Have the headaches just started or been going on for the whole 1.5 weeks? I would check blood pressure just to make sure.

Steroids can raise blood pressure which can cause head aches. I would get your blood pressure checked ASAP. If it's high, go to your doctor and get him to write you a blood pressure prescription. Don't take this lightly. Blood pressure is a silent killer for bodybuilders.

You don't need to take the blood pressure medication forever. Take it while you are on your cycle and PCT. You can stop taking it once you are done your PCT.

If you are having headaches, then most probably it is related to high blood pressure, which will raise because of excessive estrogen levels. Therefore, I would get it checked, and if the esterogen is actually high, I would increase the dosage of AI in order to take it under control.

I don't necessary think, I'm receiving these headaches because of high estrogen levels. I would have to experienced some bad side effects physically if my estrogen levels were high. I'm taking 10 mg of Aromasin 3-4 times a week since i started and honestly i can say it's doing its job to lower my estrogen levels while on cycle. The headches have decreased since last time, and i haven't got them since last week. I'm now starting my 3rd week of the cycle and so far so good. Blood pressure? Well upon eatting healthy fats, from whole eggs, peanut butter and animal products such as chicken and fish and supplementing with alot of fish oil capsules, and doing cardiovascular exercises 3 times a week, i don't see a reason for my blood pressure to increase. I understand that Testerone can increase it, but i'm not even taking 500 mg of test a week. It goes from 400-450 mg a week, and my diet is overall healthy. The fats i meantioned before is the only fats i've eatten since on cycle, so again why would by blood pressure increase to a point were i'm getting headaches?? And my blood pressure before cycle was normal as well.

If the headaches have gone away I wouldn't worry about the blood pressure being an issue. A the beginning of a cycle these things can happen as there are a lot of changes going on in the body. Once everything stabilizes you shouldn't have headaches anymore.

I don't necessary think, I'm receiving these headaches because of high estrogen levels. I would have to experienced some bad side effects physically if my estrogen levels were high. I'm taking 10 mg of Aromasin 3-4 times a week since i started and honestly i can say it's doing its job to lower my estrogen levels while on cycle. The headches have decreased since last time, and i haven't got them since last week. I'm now starting my 3rd week of the cycle and so far so good. Blood pressure? Well upon eatting healthy fats, from whole eggs, peanut butter and animal products such as chicken and fish and supplementing with alot of fish oil capsules, and doing cardiovascular exercises 3 times a week, i don't see a reason for my blood pressure to increase. I understand that Testerone can increase it, but i'm not even taking 500 mg of test a week. It goes from 400-450 mg a week, and my diet is overall healthy. The fats i meantioned before is the only fats i've eatten since on cycle, so again why would by blood pressure increase to a point were i'm getting headaches?? And my blood pressure before cycle was normal as well.

You can't just rely on symptoms. You might feel fine but your blood pressure may still be through the roof. You need to get your blood pressure checked to know what is really going on.

Go to a drug store like shoppers drug mart and get your blood pressure checked. It'll take 5 minutes and then you have the peace of mind of knowing whether or not your blood pressure is actually high or not.

1. Are you saying that aromasin is keeping your estrogen levels at check based on personal feelings and symptoms, or based on blood work? Without a blood work everything will be just an assumption, not a fact.

2. It might also be related to the food you eat. For instance, there was a time in my life, when I would have very frequent and prominent headaches without any particular reason. Then I have seen a documentary saying that milk can cause headaches, so I decided to give it a try, and stopped drinking milk. After just 2-3 weeks my headaches have completely disappeared and haver came back.

Headaches can also be caused due to stress, lack of water, anxiety and of course high blood pressure. Its difficult to say just randomly when you do not provide proper details.

Whassup FitFam,

I just wanted to update you all on my first cycle results. I've finished taking Test PRO. for 10 weeks straight. the dosages varied between weeks, because i've made a mistake in purchasing too little than i really needed. So towards the end my dosages were smaller (week 8.5-10). I've recently got blood work done in the doctors office, which was about 2-3 weeks from the end of my PCT. the doctor told me my blood pressure was 100/70 which is about normal. I told her about my liver enzymes and cholestrol lvls. she also said they were in normal levels. So my body is working well and in normal ranges. I'm obviously going to give my body rest to repair and recover from the high test lvls that were running thru my system. Now i'm diffently considering running another cycle somewhere mid Feb, since i got another physique show coming up in Late May. I was only sticking to Test by itself, but i'm getting eager to try an oral as well. something like a winstrol. so two compounds instead of one. The test i'll try this time will most likely be a longer one, like test enthante since roidmass has it in stock. i'll be making another forum soon in which i'll discuss the second compound i wish to take with the long ester test enthante. I appreciate the feedback and advice i've gotten through these legit forums. I'll come to you guys always when i have questions, or concerns.

Here is the video Steve is referring to: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qqBLCSaKsW4

A simple testosterone cycle of 10-12 weeks at 400-500mg/week is your best option for a first cycle. Being new to steroids, your body will hyper respond and you don't need a very aggressive cycle. It's very similar to an 18 year old having their first drink. A single drink really hits them because they have never drank before. However, a more experienced drinker would need much more alcohol to get the same effect.

Here's what I recommend:

Weeks 1 - 10
testosterone 500mg/week
aromasin 12.5mg every other day

After your cycle run the perfect PCT protocol: http://www.evolutionary.org/the-perfect-post-cycle-therapy-pct/

first 5'9 152lbs 26 yo lifting for 6 years steady have never been above 165lbs so frustrating I'm tried everything and ready to make the leap to AS don't know body fat but it cant be higher than 15%
Aye bro im doing my first cycle would like to know your thoughts so since test is the backbone of every cycle i went with

Sustanon 250
1-12 500mg EW

Anadrol
1-6 50mg ED

Winstrol
6-12 50mg ED

will be taking cycle support recommended by Dylan Gemelli and an AI from amazon. would like a recommended PCT with sarms included to keep my gains thanks

first 5'9 152lbs 26 yo lifting for 6 years steady have never been above 165lbs so frustrating I'm tried everything and ready to make the leap to AS don't know body fat but it cant be higher than 15%
Aye bro im doing my first cycle would like to know your thoughts so since test is the backbone of every cycle i went with

Sustanon 250
1-12 500mg EW

Anadrol
1-6 50mg ED

Winstrol
6-12 50mg ED

will be taking cycle support recommended by Dylan Gemelli and an AI from amazon. would like a recommended PCT with sarms included to keep my gains thanks

Follow the perfect PCT after your cycle man -> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/anabolic-steroids-peds/perfect-pct-simplified!-49252.html

decided to stick with just the sustanon250 start at 350mg depending on how i feel after two weeks go up to 500mg pin twice a weeks Monday and Thursday i wil run a HCG on cycle and then will run Altaofen (Tamoxifen Citrate) 20mg daily just don't know how long i should run it for i also want to run a natural test booster on PCT can anyone recommend a good one to use and got my pins from Mainland medical supply i cant wait to start and I'm buying through alpha pharma been told there products are great and they have been around for along time and reviews for the most part are great thoughts?

i got you

Awesome feedback I'm loving it !! Does Roidmass.com sell any syringes? Where else can i purchase syringes online? And since i'm going to order my gear from roidmass.com is their any discount code i could use, etc (first time buyer)?

yo mainland medical supply or amazon for real but mainland medical supply was good order got to me in like 4 days and everything is on point and it was cheaper than amazon

Muskate dude what would i do without you?? haha exactly right Masonic Bodybuilder i just need to be sure and receive the correct answers before i make my order.

I got 2 last questions here and i'll be done i promise haha
1. Since "THE PERFECT PCT" states ill need to take Clomid during my PCT, since this is my first cycle is Clomid even necessary to take? I'll be taking Aromasin already at the start of my cycle, and Nolvadex as my PCT, so is clomid neccesary for a beginner?
2. "THE PERFECT PCT" also states i should take Aromasin during my PCT. But I'll be taking Aromasin already at the start with my cycle. So should i take it as well with the PCT? Wouldn't my body get used to it by then since i'll be taking it at the very beginning with my test?

who are you placeing your order through i need advice and real advice are you in the US

Back
Top Bottom