Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

First Cycle

Your YouTube video is taken down. I’m looking to start my first cycle and discovered Domestic Supply on these forums. I’m going to order 10 weeks work test cyp per ur recommendation. U say inject twice a week. Is there a time time frame u recommend between shots ie. every tues and sat and rotate cheeks every week... The aromasin dosage is during all 10 weeks of the cycle correct?? Then follow the perfect Pct evo has posted correct? Do I really need all that stuff they recommend for their perfect PCT on such a minor cycle? Any info will be helpful! Thanks brother,

Here's what I recommend:

Weeks 1 - 10
testosterone e or cyp 500mg/week (inject 250mg twice per week)
aromasin 12.5mg every other day <- very important to prevent against estrogen related side effects like gyno and water retention.

After your cycle run the perfect PCT protocol: http://www.evolutionary.org/the-perfect-post-cycle-therapy-pct/

i wouldn't rotate just your cheeks, need to find more spots

The more I'm reading on these forums, the more I realize that most of my research appears to have been bull$h*t.

I'm glad we've been able to help

Back
Top Bottom