Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

First Cycle

TucTown96

Registered
I have done my research, found a few sources and have a general idea of what I want to start with, but I've never talked to anyone with experience, so let me know what you think.

Plain and simple, I just want to run 250-300mg of test (not sure which kind is best for a first cycle if it makes a huge difference) and an estrogen blockers (novedex?). Is that enough mg's at 280lbs (I'm not a fatty, just big)?

The more I'm reading on these forums, the more I realize that most of my research appears to have been bull$h*t.

The more I'm reading on these forums, the more I realize that most of my research appears to have been bull$h*t.

Haha! Yes, but at least you are doing the research beforehand. If you were born in 96 wait a couple more years. But by all means keep educating yourself

Yeah I think I'm going to try SARMS instead. Is there a post on here for a good beginners cycle with SARMS that you know of?

what are your full stats? age/height/weight/body fat? what are your goals?

22yrs - 6' - 275lbs - 15% bf

I'm really just looking for strength gains and if I drop some fat, that's great, but it's not my primary goal as I'm an athlete and not a body builder. Also, the 15% body fat might be off as that number came from my trainers machine and not anything "official".

- - - Updated - - -

Check out this video I made on how to run a first steroid cycle -> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qqBLCSaKsW4

Here's what I recommend:

Weeks 1 - 10
testosterone e or cyp 500mg/week (inject 250mg twice per week)
aromasin 12.5mg every other day <- very important to prevent against estrogen related side effects like gyno and water retention.

After your cycle run the perfect PCT protocol: http://www.evolutionary.org/the-perfect-post-cycle-therapy-pct/

Thanks man! I appreciate your help!

what are your full stats? age/height/weight/body fat? what are your goals?

I noticed my comment disappeared for some reason. To reiterate my age is 22, height is 6', weight is 275lbs, and bf is 15% (not sure how accurate that is as the results came from my trainers device).

I'm looking for strength gains and if I lose some fat, that's awesome, but it's not my primary goal as I'm an athlete, not a body builder. If I were to get below 10% I'm not sure I could perform as well in all honesty.

I noticed my comment disappeared for some reason. To reiterate my age is 22, height is 6', weight is 275lbs, and bf is 15% (not sure how accurate that is as the results came from my trainers device).

I'm looking for strength gains and if I lose some fat, that's awesome, but it's not my primary goal as I'm an athlete, not a body builder. If I were to get below 10% I'm not sure I could perform as well in all honesty.
here you go...

1-12 lgd-4033 (ANABOLICUM) 10 mg per day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 S4 (ANDARINE) 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
9-12 DGA POST CT https://www.dganutrition.com/pct/post-ct

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

Good to hear you're doing actual research.

since you are new on here your comments have to be approved by a mod, that is why it didn't show up right away.

also I do not think your body fat is accurate bro. you really should know that information, and a good personal trainer can look at you and give you a good #. obviously yours is a joke! post up a picture on here using tinypic and we will give you an accurate #

I definitely think your underestimating your bf here as well. If your 15% @ 275 at 6’ you have a lot of lean mass already. Maybe you have a massive bone structure with size 16 shoe but I’m thinking your estimate of bf is off

Help

Your YouTube video is taken down. I’m looking to start my first cycle and discovered Domestic Supply on these forums. I’m going to order 10 weeks work test cyp per ur recommendation. U say inject twice a week. Is there a time time frame u recommend between shots ie. every tues and sat and rotate cheeks every week... The aromasin dosage is during all 10 weeks of the cycle correct?? Then follow the perfect Pct evo has posted correct? Do I really need all that stuff they recommend for their perfect PCT on such a minor cycle? Any info will be helpful! Thanks brother,

Here's what I recommend:

Weeks 1 - 10
aromasin 12.5mg every other day <- very important to prevent against estrogen related side effects like gyno and water retention.

After your cycle run the perfect PCT protocol: http://www.evolutionary.org/the-perfect-post-cycle-therapy-pct/

Your YouTube video is taken down. I’m looking to start my first cycle and discovered Domestic Supply on these forums. I’m going to order 10 weeks work test cyp per ur recommendation. U say inject twice a week. Is there a time time frame u recommend between shots ie. every tues and sat and rotate cheeks every week... The aromasin dosage is during all 10 weeks of the cycle correct?? Then follow the perfect Pct evo has posted correct? Do I really need all that stuff they recommend for their perfect PCT on such a minor cycle? Any info will be helpful! Thanks brother,

Here's what I recommend:

Weeks 1 - 10

you can run whatever pct you want... its very poor thinking to think you need any less of a pct just because its a smaller cycle... you are still shutting yourself down... it still requires a full pct... monday and friday, tuesday and saturday etc... just space it out each week, dont make it harder than it is... you have to do mid cycle bloodwork to see how you are doing with the aromasin... that will determine how much you require... i cant answer that now, you have never ran a cycle and you have no clue how prone you may or may not be...

when you are in pct, you are going to get a major spike in cortisol... cortisol is termed the "gains killer" for a reason... it will put you into a catabolic state which will not allow you to build muscle and at the same time will eat it away, on top of the fact you will also get unwanted fat gain... so you will lose muscle and gain fat that you had just busted your ass an entire cycle for... GW and MK prevent the rise in cortisol... not only that but they keep you performing at a level you were while on cycle being the ultimate performance enhancers they are... on top of the fact that mk2866 is the ultimate for healing and recovery, which is imperative in pct as well as keeping strength up to a very high level... gw will also treat cholesterol and blood pressure, which are definitely things that need addressed in pct as well… N2Guard plays a pivotal role in a post-cycle therapy (PCT). There’s a strong misconception that the role of a PCT is simply to restart the natural testosterone production that was shut down from the steroid cycle. While this is true, there are a lot of the other issues that the body has to deal with during a PCT: hormone fluctuations, high liver enzymes, increased blood pressure, pressure on the kidneys and endocrine system, high stress and cortisol levels, the list goes on…N2Guard helps address all of these problems and helps you recover in a timely manner. The quicker you recover, the less likelihood of any long-term problems occurring, and the more likely that all gains you make during your cycle are retained.

clomid 50/50/50/25/25/25
nolva 40/40/40/20/20/20
aromasin 12.5 mg eod (adjust accordingly)
N2Guard https://www.needtobuildmuscle.com/store/N2-GUARD-p75.html
mk-2866 25 mg day (ONLY 4 WEEKS) www.sarms.forsale
gw-501516 20 mg day www.sarms.forsale

Back
Top Bottom