Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

First cycle

tight55

Registered
Hi guys,

I'm 34 and have been training for 4-5 years now and have decided to take a course of steroids. I've done quite a lot of research and have decided on the following:

Sustanon 250 (250mgs per week)
Deca Durabolin (250mgs per week)

PCT

HCG 1000iu per week
Nolvadex 20mg per week

Would be great to get your thoughts on this?

a first cycle should be simple... test and maybe kickstart it with a light oral.

then for pct read the perfect pct.

you realize hcg should NEVER be ran in pct right? i'm not sure who set you up on that pct but they should be hung by their balls

i would never advise someone to use deca on a first cycle... test only is the way to go about it your first time

Test E or Test C for somewhere between 8-12 weeks at most. Use an AI from day one and follow the perfect PCT to get your balls back working. Using sustanaon or deca is for the experienced user. A first cycle should always be a test only cycle since it is one hormone and if you have side effects, you know what caused it. If you use compounds, how would you know what caused the side effect? 99% of us want to dive in and get sole right away, but you still have to work just as hard and control your diet. Stick to a simple cycle with test and you will see some good gains. Diet is extremely important during a cycle!!

Back
Top Bottom