Join Evolutionary Forums


esarms.com
puritysourcelabs.ru
needtobuildmuslce.com
sarms1.com
bannednutrition.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 13

Thread: First Cycle

  1. #1
    Newbie Brother
    Join Date
    Nov 2019
    Posts
    5
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

    First Cycle

    Hey everyone. Iím getting ready to start my first cycle but I wanted to get a little bit of feedback from others first.

    Iím 6í0Ē 216lbs and about 12-13% BF. Iím 23 and Iíve been training for about 8 years.

    My goal is to get to 230-235lbs at 10-11% BF.

    Protein - 300-350g
    Carbs - 400-425g
    Fats - 75-100g

    12 Week Cycle

    Test E - 500mg/Week (Weeks 1-12)
    Dbol - 40mg/Day (Weeks 1-4)
    Winstrol Injections - 50mg/Day (Weeks 9-12)
    Arimidex - 0.5mg EOD
    Nolvadex on hand in case I need it.

    Running perfect PCT.

    Any tips to my diet or my cycle would be greatly appreciated.

  2. #2
    New Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2019
    Posts
    100
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    I wish you good luck on your cycle and keep us updated.

  3. #3
    Moderator Mobster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    22,595
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by shager23 View Post
    Hey everyone. Iím getting ready to start my first cycle but I wanted to get a little bit of feedback from others first.

    Iím 6í0Ē 216lbs and about 12-13% BF. Iím 23 and Iíve been training for about 8 years.

    My goal is to get to 230-235lbs at 10-11% BF.

    Protein - 300-350g
    Carbs - 400-425g
    Fats - 75-100g

    12 Week Cycle

    Test E - 500mg/Week (Weeks 1-12)
    Dbol - 40mg/Day (Weeks 1-4)
    Winstrol Injections - 50mg/Day (Weeks 9-12)
    Arimidex - 0.5mg EOD
    Nolvadex on hand in case I need it.

    Running perfect PCT.

    Any tips to my diet or my cycle would be greatly appreciated.
    Wait two more years.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by aimfirst1456 View Post
    I wish you good luck on your cycle and keep us updated.
    Stop posting until you're actually being helpful. The OP is too young.

    Multiple record holder. British and European Grip Champion. Magazine writer. Strength Training Coach. Former supplement company owner.

    Need a Needtobuildmuscle code? PM me.

  4. #4
    Newbie Brother
    Join Date
    Nov 2019
    Posts
    5
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    I appreciate the post but I was asking for any tips and pointers. Iím doing the cycle either way, I just thought that experiences users here could give me a few tips I maybe hadnít thought of before.

  5. #5
    Moderator stevesmi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    45,528
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    run bloodwork is my advice. you have a long road ahead and starting steroids too soon will actually set you backwards, not forwards.

    but you really need bloods, check my signature for how to get them.
    Now taking clients for 1 on 1 consults via skype. hit me up
    Looking for a steroid source? drop me a visitor message or click> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...iii-59858.html
    Canadians hit me up for source
    http://goo.gl/kDk0zS <save 10% on bloodwork
    http://goo.gl/bVJ44F <authorized supp store deals
    https://goo.gl/Vy5WA7 <12 week bulker, cutter, fasting Ebooks 4sale
    hit me codes for juvepharma, sarms1 etc.
    http://goo.gl/F9Yggp < click for Rx drugs

  6. #6
    Advanced Cyborg Brother awm1981's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    3,232
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    You want advice and people are giving it to you which is dont do it but you are dead set on it anyways so why even ask?

    No one here is going to advise you at age 23 with what looks like good natural genetics to start taking any steroids let alone 3. Also injectable winstrol?? Good luck man I wouldnt do it but just at least make sure you do all your research for on cycle and PCT and as Steve said make sure to run bloods.

  7. #7
    Moderator dylangemelli's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    22,089
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    yeah, noone with half a brain is going to advise you steroid use at 23 years old...

  8. #8
    Newbie Brother
    Join Date
    Nov 2019
    Posts
    5
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    I understand that I am young. I feel like Iíve hit a point where no matter what I do with my workouts or my diet, Iím not getting anymore progress. Iíve honestly done research for about 6 or 7 months and this is what I had put together. I came to this forum for advise on how my cycle and diet looked. Not to be told Iím too young to make a decision for myself. I feel as popular of a forum as this is, experienced users would want to at least make sure Iím doing it right since Iím going to do it. Awm1981 why not injectable winstrol? These are the things I was looking to get advise on. Iíve already spoken with my normal physician and have arranged to have bloodwork taken basically every 4 weeks to monitor everything. I feel Iíve taken every precaution I can think of to do my first cycle right. Thanks anyways.

  9. #9
    Moderator Mobster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    22,595
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by shager23 View Post
    I appreciate the post but I was asking for any tips and pointers. Iím doing the cycle either way, I just thought that experiences users here could give me a few tips I maybe hadnít thought of before.
    You get what you got. Not to set what replies you get. Also 100's if not 1000's read the replies. And you're still to young.

    Multiple record holder. British and European Grip Champion. Magazine writer. Strength Training Coach. Former supplement company owner.

    Need a Needtobuildmuscle code? PM me.

  10. #10
    Advanced Cyborg Brother awm1981's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    3,232
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by shager23 View Post
    I understand that I am young. I feel like Iíve hit a point where no matter what I do with my workouts or my diet, Iím not getting anymore progress. Iíve honestly done research for about 6 or 7 months and this is what I had put together. I came to this forum for advise on how my cycle and diet looked. Not to be told Iím too young to make a decision for myself. I feel as popular of a forum as this is, experienced users would want to at least make sure Iím doing it right since Iím going to do it. Awm1981 why not injectable winstrol? These are the things I was looking to get advise on. Iíve already spoken with my normal physician and have arranged to have bloodwork taken basically every 4 weeks to monitor everything. I feel Iíve taken every precaution I can think of to do my first cycle right. Thanks anyways.
    You can find all of your answers honestly man by just searching.

    Its not that people dont want to help but again one of the cool parts of this forum as opposed to many others is that people give you really good advice to keep you healthy/safe not just feedback on something that may not be good for you.

    I get it though man and you are free to do what you want to do just doing it period isnt safe as running AAS at 23 years old could seriously wreck your natural production.

    Search injectable winstrol there was a thread on this section of the forum a few days ago with why its not a good idea.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •