Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

First Cycle

shager23

Registered
Hey everyone. I’m getting ready to start my first cycle but I wanted to get a little bit of feedback from others first.

I’m 6’0” 216lbs and about 12-13% BF. I’m 23 and I’ve been training for about 8 years.

My goal is to get to 230-235lbs at 10-11% BF.

Protein - 300-350g
Carbs - 400-425g
Fats - 75-100g

12 Week Cycle

Test E - 500mg/Week (Weeks 1-12)
Dbol - 40mg/Day (Weeks 1-4)
Winstrol Injections - 50mg/Day (Weeks 9-12)
Arimidex - 0.5mg EOD
Nolvadex on hand in case I need it.

Running perfect PCT.

Any tips to my diet or my cycle would be greatly appreciated.

Hey everyone. I’m getting ready to start my first cycle but I wanted to get a little bit of feedback from others first.

I’m 6’0” 216lbs and about 12-13% BF. I’m 23 and I’ve been training for about 8 years.

My goal is to get to 230-235lbs at 10-11% BF.

Protein - 300-350g
Carbs - 400-425g
Fats - 75-100g

12 Week Cycle

Test E - 500mg/Week (Weeks 1-12)
Dbol - 40mg/Day (Weeks 1-4)
Winstrol Injections - 50mg/Day (Weeks 9-12)
Arimidex - 0.5mg EOD
Nolvadex on hand in case I need it.

Running perfect PCT.

Any tips to my diet or my cycle would be greatly appreciated.

Wait two more years.

- - - Updated - - -

I wish you good luck on your cycle and keep us updated.

Stop posting until you're actually being helpful. The OP is too young.

I appreciate the post but I was asking for any tips and pointers. I’m doing the cycle either way, I just thought that experiences users here could give me a few tips I maybe hadn’t thought of before.

run bloodwork is my advice. you have a long road ahead and starting steroids too soon will actually set you backwards, not forwards.

but you really need bloods, check my signature for how to get them.

You want advice and people are giving it to you which is dont do it but you are dead set on it anyways so why even ask?

No one here is going to advise you at age 23 with what looks like good natural genetics to start taking any steroids let alone 3. Also injectable winstrol?? Good luck man I wouldnt do it but just at least make sure you do all your research for on cycle and PCT and as Steve said make sure to run bloods.

I understand that I am young. I feel like I’ve hit a point where no matter what I do with my workouts or my diet, I’m not getting anymore progress. I’ve honestly done research for about 6 or 7 months and this is what I had put together. I came to this forum for advise on how my cycle and diet looked. Not to be told I’m too young to make a decision for myself. I feel as popular of a forum as this is, experienced users would want to at least make sure I’m doing it right since I’m going to do it. Awm1981 why not injectable winstrol? These are the things I was looking to get advise on. I’ve already spoken with my normal physician and have arranged to have bloodwork taken basically every 4 weeks to monitor everything. I feel I’ve taken every precaution I can think of to do my first cycle right. Thanks anyways.

I appreciate the post but I was asking for any tips and pointers. I’m doing the cycle either way, I just thought that experiences users here could give me a few tips I maybe hadn’t thought of before.

You get what you got. Not to set what replies you get. Also 100's if not 1000's read the replies. And you're still to young.

I understand that I am young. I feel like I’ve hit a point where no matter what I do with my workouts or my diet, I’m not getting anymore progress. I’ve honestly done research for about 6 or 7 months and this is what I had put together. I came to this forum for advise on how my cycle and diet looked. Not to be told I’m too young to make a decision for myself. I feel as popular of a forum as this is, experienced users would want to at least make sure I’m doing it right since I’m going to do it. Awm1981 why not injectable winstrol? These are the things I was looking to get advise on. I’ve already spoken with my normal physician and have arranged to have bloodwork taken basically every 4 weeks to monitor everything. I feel I’ve taken every precaution I can think of to do my first cycle right. Thanks anyways.

You can find all of your answers honestly man by just searching.

Its not that people dont want to help but again one of the cool parts of this forum as opposed to many others is that people give you really good advice to keep you healthy/safe not just feedback on something that may not be good for you.

I get it though man and you are free to do what you want to do just doing it period isnt safe as running AAS at 23 years old could seriously wreck your natural production.

Search injectable winstrol there was a thread on this section of the forum a few days ago with why its not a good idea.

That wasn't what was said or implied. It was 'you're too young to USE steroids'. Not against the law (depends on where you live), or that you can't decide to do what's what (again depends where you live) but quite simply a bad idea because of your age. Now, given you are on the 'net and know how to look, you can find quite easily why it's a bad idea. It may even be that you already did.

Which then begs the question as to why you'd think experienced users ought to just answer the question 'cos I'm doing it no matter what'. Like Awm said (and given you yourself said it's a great forum) we give you the advice you NEED not the advice you want. That's from our experience of the number of too young to use who went ahead and used anyway 'just cos' only to screw it up.

Back
Top Bottom