Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

First Cycle

PJH111

Registered
Sup everyone please be patient with me I’m sure you get posts like these all the time.

I’ve decided to do first cycle, have 8 years of lifting experience at 6ft 4 228 pounds, have a solid foundation but want to try a cycle, what is a good starter cycle with the minimum amount of side effects? There’s so much info out there I need some 1 on 1 advise. Any would be appreciated

I am no expert by any means, I tried a 500mg a week of testosterone enanthate for 12 weeks for my first cycle. I would suggest a 250mg a week of testosterone enanthate or cypionate for 10-12 weeks. Have Aromasin on hand if you are getting sides. That is as mild as it gets and it gets your foot in the door to anabolics. Also have a PCT ready to go and do research as to how to go about the PCT.

Sup everyone please be patient with me I’m sure you get posts like these all the time.

I’ve decided to do first cycle, have 8 years of lifting experience at 6ft 4 228 pounds, have a solid foundation but want to try a cycle, what is a good starter cycle with the minimum amount of side effects? There’s so much info out there I need some 1 on 1 advise. Any would be appreciated

How old are you, how fat etc?

I am 28 years old, at 18% body fat (228 pounds)

Id first get your bodyfat down into the low teens if you can.

To start you may want to try a sarms cycle. You can lose weight, maintain lean muscle, and lower bodyfat with something like a simple cardarine, osta, and s4 stack.

Plus recovery is much smoother than steroids.

Up to you if you are set on an injectable cycle I would start with test only for 10-12 weeks and dose in the 350-400mg/week range.

More fat tissue produces more estrogen. Add more test and aromatization is even stronger (hence more sides) this is why you're adviced to lower your bf.

Back
Top Bottom