sarms.forsale
bannednutrition.com
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: First cycle

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    6'0 160lbs? You need to eat more first before you jump on the juice wagon, to be honest. This is the thing that most people tend to either ignore or just not know about, it seems. If you want to weigh 180, then you need to train heavy and eat like someone who weighs 180. That is the bottom line of it.

As for the use of steroids ... if you are going to use anything, then use Test Enanthate or Test Cypionate at 400mg/wk over 12 weeks only for a first cycle. Have Aromasin on hand for possible Estrogen side-effects and have your HCG (HCGenerate is great as well), Clomid and Nolva squared away for PCT.

Nonetheless, I still stand by my first statement ... you need to eat more.
    When it comes to shifting weight, passion for training ...

"See, some of us are satisfied, with spending hours in the garden, or nose in a book, or conquering some enemy on a computer in a game or in a garage welding something together or preparing mouth-watering dishes for supper or WHATEVER. Yes, some of us are ... ... ... ... ...

But SOME of us ... are NOT!" - Me, since I don't know when. ;-)

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Have a read here:

http://www.evolutionary.org/forums/a...-aas-4612.html

It should give you some insight.

"See, some of us are satisfied, with spending hours in the garden, or nose in a book, or conquering some enemy on a computer in a game or in a garage welding something together or preparing mouth-watering dishes for supper or WHATEVER. Yes, some of us are ... ... ... ... ...

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by EssieZA View Post
    6'0 160lbs? You need to eat more first before you jump on the juice wagon, to be honest. This is the thing that most people tend to either ignore or just not know about, it seems. If you want to weigh 180, then you need to train heavy and eat like someone who weighs 180. That is the bottom line of it.

As for the use of steroids ... if you are going to use anything, then use Test Enanthate or Test Cypionate at 400mg/wk over 12 weeks only for a first cycle. Have Aromasin on hand for possible Estrogen side-effects and have your HCG (HCGenerate is great as well), Clomid and Nolva squared away for PCT.

Yeah I agree bro. Most people think they are eating enough but they're not. But if he's like me at that age, I was hungry every thirty minutes cause my metabolism was SO high. No matter how much I ate I just couldn't seem to gain much weight. I was hungry and horny all the time at his age. I'm glad I waited until my metabolism slowed down some before I ran my first cycle.

Newbie Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Salty Pickle View Post
    Before my first cycle I was 150 to 155 at 6'1" and a very high metabolism. I ran test e for 10 weeks and got to almost 180lbs. I ended up leveling out around 173. So I kept most of my gains. If I could go back in time I would have run it for 12 weeks, ate more and cleaner and used and AI. All I knew was to use an AI if problems occurred. Now I realize that running it during a cycle helps to keep estrogen sides down, bloat, BP, etc... Hopefully you can avoid the mistakes of others by researching and asking questions. We were ALL newbies at some point... There's some real educated bros here that can help you out. Just ask!!
    Very interesting that seems like the route I will more than likely take once I do more research. Thanks for your input

Newbie Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by EssieZA View Post

Yea your right I am going to have more time to devote to my diet and training in September and then after that I'll decide on a cycle I appreciate your input

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Joeywestside View Post
    Yea your right I am going to have more time to devote to my diet and training in September and then after that I'll decide on a cycle I appreciate your input
    Good to hear. I remember when I was 'slim' and always hungry. I couldn't understand why I failed to gain weight even though I ate and trained. ONE important thing I learned later on is it not only depends on how MUCH you eat, but how much of WHAT you eat. My diet back then consisted mostly of carbs. Bread. Pasta and some minced beef. Veggies. Rice. Potatoes. Maybe some chicken on a Sunday. Even though I ate an average of 24 slices of bread a day with margarine and jam (jelly - usually strawberry or apricot flavour) and 3-5 packets of noodles, I wasn't eating enough of the RIGHT things.

So you need to eat ENOUGH in quantity of the RIGHT foods in quality. Add training to that, and you'll grow, but it takes time.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    at your height and weight, its just flat out not safe to use steroids... when you make your body grow and too rapid of a pace, which yours will because your so undersized already, so when your anabolic the growth will be even more enhanced because its trying to take you to where you already should be at a rapid pace because you are already so far behind... then you will add even more size above and beyond where you SHOULD be... so lets say for arguments sake you gain 25 lbs on a cycle... 15 of that was easy because its where you should already be on average based on your height... then you add another ten... think about the extra stress and strain your body will be enduring growing that rapidly... steroids are supposed to get you past genetical potential, not get you there... your supposed to get there on your own and your not even close bro... your diet is extremely flawed... it has to be and that's what you need to address first... you can also take things like creatine, protein supplements and powder, strength increasers, etc.. you need to think about your safety and long term... you want health and longevity...

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Just some test is all you need

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by dylangemelli View Post
    at your height and weight, its just flat out not safe to use steroids... when you make your body grow and too rapid of a pace, which yours will because your so undersized already, so when your anabolic the growth will be even more enhanced because its trying to take you to where you already should be at a rapid pace because you are already so far behind... then you will add even more size above and beyond where you SHOULD be... so lets say for arguments sake you gain 25 lbs on a cycle... 15 of that was easy because its where you should already be on average based on your height... then you add another ten... think about the extra stress and strain your body will be enduring growing that rapidly... steroids are supposed to get you past genetical potential, not get you there... your supposed to get there on your own and your not even close bro... your diet is extremely flawed... it has to be and that's what you need to address first... you can also take things like creatine, protein supplements and powder, strength increasers, etc.. you need to think about your safety and long term... you want health and longevity...
    I totally agree that the most important thing is to know your diet and training first. But I don't buy this theory about being behind his potential and added muscle putting a strain on his body. Anyone who uses aas unless with gh is going to have problems with their ligaments and tendons keeping up with muscle growth and strength gains.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Intense1013 View Post
    I totally agree that the most important thing is to know your diet and training first. But I don't buy this theory about being behind his potential and added muscle putting a strain on his body. Anyone who uses aas unless with gh is going to have problems with their ligaments and tendons keeping up with muscle growth and strength gains.
    Yes, most anyone is going to experience somewhat discomfort when on AAS ... but what Dylan is saying that the INTENSITY of it in OP's case will be much more damaging than in the case of someone who already reached, or is VERY close to their genetic potential. In such a case, the person's musculoskeletal system is more adept to the strain which comes with the heavier weights. If your musculoskeletal system is not adept to it, and you suddenly place it under that strain because you feel you can as you strenght is way up there thanks to the juice, then your chances of being injured are significantly higher.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast