Join Evolutionary Forums


needtobuildmuslce.com
domestic-supply.com
puritysourcelabs.ru
sarms.forsale
bannednutrition.com
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 27

Thread: First cycle

  1. #1
    Newbie Brother
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    12
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

    Cool First cycle

    I am considering starting my first cycle and I want to know what would be a good start. I would like to do a simple first cycle if such a thing exists. I would love some input on what you think I should try.

  2. #2
    VIP gearhead's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    15,219
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    here is a simple oral cycle bro....
    http://www.evolutionary.org/beginner...cutting-cycle/
    Want to know Source info? Check Approved Sources section on Evo!

  3. #3
    Newbie Brother
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    12
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by gearhead View Post
    here is a simple oral cycle bro....
    http://www.evolutionary.org/beginner...cutting-cycle/
    Very nice thanks now I'm already pretty slim am I going to lose size with this cycle or will I be able to add some mass?

  4. #4
    Growing Brother Salty Pickle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    351
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Joeywestside View Post
    Very nice thanks now I'm already pretty slim am I going to lose size with this cycle or will I be able to add some mass?
    If you're wanting to bulk I would just run test E or C for 10 to 12 weeks @500mg per week. Make sure you have an AI on hand and have your PCT planned out. Simple cycle. One compound. Eat big and clean. Workout hard.

  5. #5
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    80
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Running a test e/c cycle for your first time is your best bet. You might be able to put on a little size with the winny/anavar combo but no where near the test cycle. Whatever you decide on make sure you do your research and get all the necessary compounds.

  6. #6
    Newbie Brother
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    12
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Salty Pickle View Post
    If you're wanting to bulk I would just run test E or C for 10 to 12 weeks @500mg per week. Make sure you have an AI on hand and have your PCT planned out. Simple cycle. One compound. Eat big and clean. Workout hard.
    Interesting do I need to do a PCT and take a break before I start a cutting cycle or can I jump into my cutting cycle right away?

  7. #7
    Growing Brother Salty Pickle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    351
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Joeywestside View Post
    Interesting do I need to do a PCT and take a break before I start a cutting cycle or can I jump into my cutting cycle right away?
    No offense bro but I think you need to do more research before you even consider doing a cycle. From the above question I can tell you don't know very much about AAS. If you are here to learn, then that's great. Just don't jump into anything before you're ready. To answer your question, yes you need to do a PCT after the cycle. Time on USUALLY equals time off. I say usually because blood tests should ultimately determine if your ready to start another cycle.

    Give us some stats: age, height, weight, training experience, etc...

  8. #8
    Newbie Brother
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    12
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Salty Pickle View Post
    No offense bro but I think you need to do more research before you even consider doing a cycle. From the above question I can tell you don't know very much about AAS. If you are here to learn, then that's great. Just don't jump into anything before you're ready. To answer your question, yes you need to do a PCT after the cycle. Time on USUALLY equals time off. I say usually because blood tests should ultimately determine if your ready to start another cycle.

    Give us some stats: age, height, weight, training experience, etc...
    You're absolutely right this is really the first time that I have seriously considered doing a cycle and I am here to learn I definitely don't know much about AAS. As far as stats I'm 26 6' 160 lbs around 10-12% BF I've been working on for about 7 years and bodybuilding for the past 2 years. My goal is to be around 180 lbs with single digit bf.

  9. #9
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    80
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Joeywestside View Post
    You're absolutely right this is really the first time that I have seriously considered doing a cycle and I am here to learn I definitely don't know much about AAS. As far as stats I'm 26 6' 160 lbs around 10-12% BF I've been working on for about 7 years and bodybuilding for the past 2 years. My goal is to be around 180 lbs with single digit bf.
    Well you've taken the first step in the right direction in admitting that you aren't that educated on the subject. Read, read, and read some more and if you have any questions or recommendations then there are plenty of people here on this forum that are basically walking books of knowledge over this subject and are more than willing to help

  10. #10
    Growing Brother Salty Pickle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    351
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Joeywestside View Post
    You're absolutely right this is really the first time that I have seriously considered doing a cycle and I am here to learn I definitely don't know much about AAS. As far as stats I'm 26 6' 160 lbs around 10-12% BF I've been working on for about 7 years and bodybuilding for the past 2 years. My goal is to be around 180 lbs with single digit bf.
    Before my first cycle I was 150 to 155 at 6'1" and a very high metabolism. I ran test e for 10 weeks and got to almost 180lbs. I ended up leveling out around 173. So I kept most of my gains. If I could go back in time I would have run it for 12 weeks, ate more and cleaner and used and AI. All I knew was to use an AI if problems occurred. Now I realize that running it during a cycle helps to keep estrogen sides down, bloat, BP, etc... Hopefully you can avoid the mistakes of others by researching and asking questions. We were ALL newbies at some point... There's some real educated bros here that can help you out. Just ask!!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •