Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Yes i have amps, writed wrong.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    you "think" 750 is better... your right... it is better if you like elevated estrogen levels, more side effects, more water retention, sloppier gains, more shutdown, less keepable gains, longer recovery time... then yeah, 750 is much better... bro, its one thing to come in with a very poor cycle set up, yet ask questions as a first timer and realize maybe you were either wrong in your thoughts or misguided by someone else, but its an entirely different story to come in and act like you are as if you know more than guys that have been doing this for decades... honestly, its insulting... you have an extremely poor attitude with this... instead of being grateful people are trying to save you A LOT of problems, your telling us how to do things... that being said... good luck man... your going to learn the hard way...

Banned
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by dylangemelli View Post
    you "think" 750 is better... Your right... It is better if you like elevated estrogen levels, more side effects, more water retention, sloppier gains, more shutdown, less keepable gains, longer recovery time... Then yeah, 750 is much better... Bro, its one thing to come in with a very poor cycle set up, yet ask questions as a first timer and realize maybe you were either wrong in your thoughts or misguided by someone else, but its an entirely different story to come in and act like you are as if you know more than guys that have been doing this for decades... Honestly, its insulting... You have an extremely poor attitude with this... Instead of being grateful people are trying to save you a lot of problems, your telling us how to do things... That being said... Good luck man... Your going to learn the hard way...
    save the day

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Felicity View Post
    save the day
    i try to be on my best behavior on sunday's... it is the day of the lord... so i try! =)

Growing Brother the.gladiator1987's Avatar
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Dude you need to do some more research. Ur asking basic questions. I personally would feel like I'm annoying if I was asking questions like these. Its up to you to figure stuff out and then ask questions for us to tweak stuff or look at what u have planned, rather then us answer every question. But maybe this is ur first time on a forum and the things I learned is that you can't have attitude and you have to be willing to do research. Felicity asked u 3 times about an AI and u didn't respond. And then u answer like ur exasperated but he's just trying to help. So do us and urself a favor and do a lot more research. Because the fact you ask us about switching from sustanon to test e just shows u didn't plan properly..

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234