Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

First cycle

Ok, thank you. Now i can switch from sust and test e on only test e ? U said 500 mg test e a week. I think 750 can give better results. Can i switch from 500 sust and 250 test e to 750 test e ? And go for 20 weeks of 750 test e ? Thank u .

Ok, thank you. Now i can switch from sust and test e on only test e ? U said 500 mg test e a week. I think 750 can give better results. Can i switch from 500 sust and 250 test e to 750 test e ? And go for 20 weeks of 750 test e ? Thank u .

Brother.. You can do what you like! It's your head and your body and your red wagon... Push or pull that MFer.

But... If you eat and train like an absolute beast. 500mg of Test is plenty to assist you in building muscle.

If you can't make changes on 500mg of testosterone. Your doing it wrong.

Best of luck!!

Remember proper PCT and diet / workout

Brother.. You can do what you like! It's your head and your body and your red wagon... Push or pull that MFer.

But... If you eat and train like an absolute beast. 500mg of Test is plenty to assist you in building muscle.

If you can't make changes on 500mg of testosterone. Your doing it wrong.

Best of luck!!

Remember proper PCT and diet / workout

Let me make a small amendment. If you are going to run 20 weeks.

Do 10 @ 500
Do 10 @ 750

This will help with any placenscy you receptors build to the exogenous testosterone.

Becouse 20 vials of test, aren't enought for a 20 weeks cycle. 500 or 750 a week. I just added sust becouse it kik in faster and for not finish test before the 20 weeks. But now i can swich to 250 sust and 500 test for 2 weeks, and again to 750 only test e shutting down sust, used for a kik start. Its ok ?

Becouse 20 vials of test, aren't enought for a 20 weeks cycle. 500 or 750 a week. I just added sust becouse it kik in faster and for not finish test before the 20 weeks. But now i can swich to 250 sust and 500 test for 2 weeks, and again to 750 only test e shutting down sust, used for a kik start. Its ok ?

Bro 20 vials of Test E 250 is 100 weeks @ 500mg a week!!

I can shot 3 times a week testobolin, so 750 mg a week of test-e until week 20 ? Im now in week 5 . Gains will be ok ? Thank you.

I writed it wrong, i would say and amp. Testobolin is in amp of 1 ml. Like sust 250. I have 20 amps, so 20 ml of test and 20 amps of sust 250. Can i go with 750 test-e a week ? for 20 weeks ? Will be gains great ? Thank u

1. You obviously didn't kick start properly bc you do not know how or when to pin a mix of multiple esters
2. A 20 week first cycle? It should be 15 max
3. You have no AI on hand
4. You don't know how to dose hcg
5. You don't know nearly enough about aas in general. You need to figure this shit out quick unless you want to mess yourself up and you can't rely on everyone to spoon feed you this info.

So to answer you're question, no it's not ok quite yet.

Go do some research, come back with a reasonable proposal that shows you actually put some time and thought into it and you'll get a better response from these kinds of boards.

I think you have ampules (1ML) NOT vials (10ml)

you "think" 750 is better... your right... it is better if you like elevated estrogen levels, more side effects, more water retention, sloppier gains, more shutdown, less keepable gains, longer recovery time... then yeah, 750 is much better... bro, its one thing to come in with a very poor cycle set up, yet ask questions as a first timer and realize maybe you were either wrong in your thoughts or misguided by someone else, but its an entirely different story to come in and act like you are as if you know more than guys that have been doing this for decades... honestly, its insulting... you have an extremely poor attitude with this... instead of being grateful people are trying to save you A LOT of problems, your telling us how to do things... that being said... good luck man... your going to learn the hard way...

you "think" 750 is better... Your right... It is better if you like elevated estrogen levels, more side effects, more water retention, sloppier gains, more shutdown, less keepable gains, longer recovery time... Then yeah, 750 is much better... Bro, its one thing to come in with a very poor cycle set up, yet ask questions as a first timer and realize maybe you were either wrong in your thoughts or misguided by someone else, but its an entirely different story to come in and act like you are as if you know more than guys that have been doing this for decades... Honestly, its insulting... You have an extremely poor attitude with this... Instead of being grateful people are trying to save you a lot of problems, your telling us how to do things... That being said... Good luck man... Your going to learn the hard way...

save the day :)

Dude you need to do some more research. Ur asking basic questions. I personally would feel like I'm annoying if I was asking questions like these. Its up to you to figure stuff out and then ask questions for us to tweak stuff or look at what u have planned, rather then us answer every question. But maybe this is ur first time on a forum and the things I learned is that you can't have attitude and you have to be willing to do research. Felicity asked u 3 times about an AI and u didn't respond. And then u answer like ur exasperated but he's just trying to help. So do us and urself a favor and do a lot more research. Because the fact you ask us about switching from sustanon to test e just shows u didn't plan properly..

Back
Top Bottom