Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

First cycle

cavi

Hi, im on my first cycle, 500 mg sust (250 alpha pharma ) and 250mg test e (testobolin alpha pharma ) a week. I have 20 vials of sust and 20 vials of test.
I stacked sust and test e coz of my source didn't have deca. Someone can think that this can be a "waste" of gear. Pin of sust on monday, test on wednesday, again sust on friday. That's 750mg of test in my body, 500 long esters and 250 short esters from sust. I think that this can be ok. I can buy more sust or test and go for 16 - 18 weeks. I have 10 weeks of sust, and 20 weeks of test e. I know that 750mg is a lot for a first cycle. I can buy more sust doing 20 weeks or 18 of 500 sust and 250 test e. (PTC is ok)
I think that gains are ok, im in the 4th week and i put on 4/5 kg ( with 4 k calories diet ). I have some questions, how many kg can i gain running that for 20 weeks ? How do u recommend me to continue ? ( 16, 18 or 20 weeks ?, how much sust and test ? ) Thank u.

How about that combo ? What should i do ? Go down to 250 test e and 250 sust ? Thank u

Im not going to advise you without you taking the proper steps taken on your end. It seems you have no knowledge of a PCT or AI... you're trying to stack SUS/TEST together which is beyond stupid..... how old are you?

OMG yes, i have clomid and hcg injections. Yes I know a lot about juice ! But what could i find, was test and sust ( Alpha Pharma ) Other gears was shi.t : underdosed or faked. So man, stacking 5 different esters for my opinion is not so bad. It s all test, 750 mg of test with different speed, like 3 jab of test e a week that all has the same speed to do their benefits. So, how should i continue with this gear ?

OMG yes, i have clomid and hcg injections. Yes I know a lot about juice ! But what could i find, was test and sust ( Alpha Pharma ) Other gears was shi.t : underdosed or faked. So man, stacking 5 different esters for my opinion is not so bad. It s all test, 750 mg of test with different speed, like 3 jab of test e a week that all has the same speed to do their benefits. So, how should i continue with this gear ?

I think saying "you know a lot about juice" would be far from truthful?

What about Nolvadex? What about Aromasin or Arimidex?

Know a lot about juice but this is your 1st cycle. You don't know how your body will react to any dose of test never mind 750mg. And 5 different esters doesn't make sense. Use test e and keep it simple

In the ultimate 3 weeks of the cycle i go with nolvadex (40/40/20/20), 3 weeks after last test injections i go with clomid 50 mg e day will be ok, and hcg injections 1 every 4/5 days for 2/3 weeks. I wasn't able to post my pct coz of i haven't planned the duration of cycle, so i don't know when pct will starts.

In the ultimate 3 weeks of the cycle i go with nolvadex (40/40/20/20), 3 weeks after last test injections i go with clomid 50 mg e day will be ok, and hcg injections 1 every 4/5 days for 2/3 weeks. I wasn't able to post my pct coz of i haven't planned the duration of cycle, so i don't know when pct will starts.

What about an on cycle AI?

It makes difference if i use 750 mg of test e instead 500 sust and 250 test e ? TEST IS TEST. The difference is the SPEED of the esters !! When sust will kik in, and test e too, it makes no different. Sust must be jabbed frequently for the test prop and penylprop, but the other two ester are LONG ESTERS like TEST E. Explain me what are the differences pinning 250 test e and 500 sust or 750 test e . Thank u

It makes difference if i use 750 mg of test e instead 500 sust and 250 test e ? TEST IS TEST. The difference is the SPEED of the esters !! When sust will kik in, and test e too, it makes no different. Sust must be jabbed frequently for the test prop and penylprop, but the other two ester are LONG ESTERS like TEST E. Explain me what are the differences pinning 250 test e and 500 sust or 750 test e . Thank u

well the SUS brings up the issue of stable blood levels

I think that test is test, sust and test e has only different esters and speed. But are both test. 750 mg of test e is equal to 500 mg of sust and 250 of test e .

I think that test is test, sust and test e has only different esters and speed. But are both test. 750 mg of test e is equal to 500 mg of sust and 250 of test e .

That just proves you have no idea.

Sust is made up of 3-5 different esters depending on UGL and Brand.

Common are Prop, Phenly Prop, Enthanate, Decaonate the list continues but like I said it depends on UGL.

It's best for your first cycle to run just 500 Test E. Do some research on AI's and have them on hand. Eat like a fucking mule and train like a beast.

Plan a proper PCT AND DIET / WORKOUT.

This is the most crucial time because a major toy of us meathead loose gains after cycling because of poor diet and training.

Can I just ask why you're running both the enanthate and the sustanon? You said you have 20 vials of each, so again why not one?

Back
Top Bottom