Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

First Cycle - Alpha 1 Max

Musclemuch

Registered
Hi everyone, I'm planning on doing my first cycle soon, so I wanted to come here and double check that everything I've planned is rock solid, especially my PCT!

Just some background info before I go on;

I'm 21 (turning 22 soon) from Australia, if there's any Perth people on here holla at me :)
Been training for around 6 years

Okay so here's the situation.

Managed to grab a few tubs of the Alpha1-max and super DMZ from Blackstone labs just before they were banned.

First of all, would it be a better idea to cycle the Super DMZ first, to give me an idea of what I'm in for? Cause AM1 is a lot stronger if I'm not mistaken?

Also is 50mg of clomid enough for PCT? Ive had mixed messages, some say yes, others say you're gonna get nothing out of it unless you go ~ 150mg?

And finally, would it be beneficial to start the Eradicate say during week 3? I want to minimise ANY chance of gyno, but would that be abit over the top?

Anyway here's the cycle:

Weeks 1-4 (Cycle)

* Alpha 1 Max @ 2 caps - am/pm
* Gear Support @ 2 caps - am
* Eradicate ??? - seriously do not want gyno

Weeks 5-8 (PCT)

* Eradicate @ 2 caps - am/pm
* Clomid @ 50mg (1ml) - am
* PCT V @ 2 caps - am/pm

Extras
* Nolva - on deck incase of gyno
* Milk thistle - extra liver support can't hurt

And the norms like
- Creatine
- Protein
- BCAA's
- Multivitamin

So how does all this look? Keen to hear the feedback and thanks in advance guys!

I personally don't advocate pro-hormone use. They are very liver toxic, leave very little in the way of keepable gains and highly aromatize into estrogen so side effects like gyno are very common. If I was you - I would either use SARMS or steroids. SARMS are a great legal alternative for someone not wanting to use steroids or injections. The SARMS triple stack would be a great first SARMS cycle to run: http://www.evolutionary.org/the-SARMS-triple-stack-protocol

If you are adamant on using the pro-hormones:
1. Add in an AI to keep estrogen in the low-normal range. I recommend aromasin at 10mg EOD. Ag-guys.com carries it.
2. You need a much better liver aid during your cycle. I recommend n2guard from n2bm.com.
https://www.needtobuildmuscle.com/store/N2-GUARD-p75.html
3. Pro-hormones are very suppressive of natural testosterone production. You are going to want to run a much better mini PCT. 4 weeks of the following:
clomid at 25mg/day
nolvadex at 20mg/day
HCGenerate ES at 5 capsules/day
n2guard at 3 capsules/day

You can get everything you need off sarms1.com, n2bm.com and ag-guys.com

Both are super products bro,and I'd recommend them,bsl gear support is pretty good,be careful on doseing the alpha start out at 10mgs a day if you feel good go to 20 split doseages am pm,if you notice feeling tired back it down,you will get pumps like you don't believe,the DMZ will really surprise you,prolly one of my favorite,you will get big and strong qwick

Sent from my STUDIO SELFIE using Tapatalk

21. I'd give my left nut to be training natural at 21 again. You have so much going for you already that you can keep utilizing to your advantage that you probably dont even realize it.

Are you competing?

21. I'd give my left nut to be training natural at 21 again. You have so much going for you already that you can keep utilizing to your advantage that you probably dont even realize it.

Are you competing?

Well said! If you haven't used any steroids or prohormones yet then there are much better options. You could stay natural and make huge gains just by eating enough of the right foods and training hard. If you are set on PEDs, I would look into SARMS before turning to PHs.

No matter the age - what's the point in using pro-hormones these days. They are more toxic than steroids are, and their side effects are comparable to those of steroids. However, they are not as effective, and they are also illegal. Therefore, if you are ready to risk those side effects, then you should definitely go for the steroids - at least you will get better results this way. However, if you are looking for something legal, you should be looking into SARMS. They may not be as powerful and strong as steroids are, and I would dare to say that they are comparable to prohormones in this regard. However, they are much safer, as they barely have any side effects at all. Therefore, I would strongly recommend you to consder them as a viable option.

The eradicate is an AI, sorry should have mentioned that
Or are you saying Eradicate isn't going to be enough and I should get aromasin?

And can you explain why running both clomid and nolva at half doses is better than running one full dose?

Thanks for your input muskate!

- - - Updated - - -

21 still too young you'd say? What would be the right age in your opinion?

I'm not planning on competing anytime soon, possibly in the near future though

First of all thanks for your input guys, I appreciate it all

As for SARMS I've dipped my toes in before, run ostarine a few times
But the only problem is that due to the ridiculously strict Australian Customs, sup companies that sell SARMS don't really like to ship here

Which leaves me with only one viable place to buy from, SARMS1

By no means am I says Ng they're bad, I've only heard good reviews
Only problem is it's quite expansive, and as a student studying and working only part time, SARMS isn't quite the best option as of right now

And as to the whole debate regarding PH vs. Real gear
Personally I just can't do needles.
Just seems way better to pop a pill than jab myself

NOTE: in saying that, it's purely my opinion regarding myself, In no way am I saying my opinion is the right one, or am I having a go at anyone else

The eradicate is an AI, sorry should have mentioned that
Or are you saying Eradicate isn't going to be enough and I should get aromasin?

And can you explain why running both clomid and nolva at half doses is better than running one full dose? They will work in synergy. That is, when 2+2= 6 instead of 4. Hence it is best to combine them.

Thanks for your input muskate!

- - - Updated - - -

21 still too young you'd say? What would be the right age in your opinion? Usually, we get good and stable hormone levels, as well as a completely developed body by the age of 24-25, so this would be the best minimal age to start using AAS.

I'm not planning on competing anytime soon, possibly in the near future though

But the only problem is that due to the ridiculously strict Australian Customs, sup companies that sell SARMS don't really like to ship here

Only problem is it's quite expansive, and as a student studying and working only part time, SARMS isn't quite the best option as of right now I understand you, I really do. However, keep in mind that good stuff will always cost its price, and you will never get something good for cheap.

Personally I just can't do needles. There are oral steroids too, and in the end of the day, needles are not that scary. The funny thing is that with the modern needles, you don't even feel it comming in.

NOTE: in saying that, it's purely my opinion regarding myself, In no way am I saying my opinion is the right one, or am I having a go at anyone else

I am in bold above. I do understand that you have a complicated situation, but try to do a very complete research before doing anything, and only then take decisions. It is your body and health we are taking about here.

Only problem is it's quite expansive, and as a student studying and working only part time, SARMS isn't quite the best option as of right now

Pro hormones are a terrible idea. They leave very little in the way of keepable gains and are some of the most toxic things you can put in your body.

Either use SARMS or a good natural testosterone booster such as HCGenerate ES from n2bm.com if you aren't ready for steroids.
https://www.needtobuildmuscle.com/store/Cycle-Support-c26/HCGenerate-ES-p238.html

For now I would still say sarms is your best option. Instead of starting them now, just save up over time until you can afford them. This game is a marathon not a sprint. You should still be able to make nice natural gains at 21 in the meantime. And as a side note, needles aren't as bad as you would think, lol.

If you want to look and be a real alpha male, start acting like one. Being afraid of a needle is not a sufficient reason to mess up your health and dive into a cycle of most toxic thing there is on the bodybuilding market. I never did prohormones, and never will due to obvious laid out reasons above.

"Good stuff will always cost its price"
well said, haven't thought of it like that before. As for orals, other than Anavar, what is there?

SARMS are a great legal alternative for someone not wanting to use steroids or injections. The SARMS triple stack would be a great first SARMS cycle to run: http://www.evolutionary.org/the-SARMS-triple-stack-protocol

After the triple stack, run a mini PCT. 4 weeks of the following:
clomid at 25mg/day
nolvadex at 20mg/day
HCGenerate ES at 5 capsules/day
n2guard at 3 capsules/day

SARMS are minimally suppressive, there is no risk of aromatization (therefore no estrogen related side effects) and legal to use. You can get everything you need off sarms1.com, n2bm.com and ag-guys.com

I never advocate the use of prohormones. Here is my priority list, when it comes down to prohormones:
1. SARMS
2. AAS
3. Nothing

I would rather spend that money on high quality foods and supplements. If you really want to enhance your training, I gave you the priority list that I would follow

I never advocate the use of prohormones. Here is my priority list, when it comes down to prohormones:
1. SARMS
2. AAS
3. Nothing

I would rather spend that money on high quality foods and supplements. If you really want to enhance your training, I gave you the priority list that I would follow

I completely agree with you @jay - it is relatively easy to get the same results as you would get with PH's as long as you have good supplements, food, and can have enough rest after working out.

Back
Top Bottom