Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

First cycle for any beginner!

MONSTRO

Veteran Member
EVO V.I.P.
After you done perfectly well the 3 basic rules ( training, diet, rest) that i did in my last article , you are ready to begin on gear.
In the first cycle you should stay with testosterone only, around 500mg week and you will GROW like weed if you keep all the 3 basics on point.
The first cycle is the cycle you gain more muscle because your receptors are fresh . Please try to focus on everything because this will be your best cycle in life ( even using just testosterone ) .

First picture Nartural
Second Picture after first cycle

Attachments

• 154565496_2797248640498016_8455968602415671886_n.jpg
    154565496_2797248640498016_8455968602415671886_n.jpg
    82 KB · Views: 53
bro you got huge off 1 cycle like that? no way man, you had to have used tren too

Brother why people think tren is good to grow? is not mostly when you are beginner without mass. Nothing beats test + deca + dbol for beginners and eating our mothers food . That´s why i grow , all food i can eat and basic training increasing weights every week . Bodybuilding is simple why people complicate it .

- - - Updated - - -

Damn....Heck of a first cycle for gains.

Brother in that time i train with blood on my eyes and eat my mothers food ( eating alot yes ) . And imagine be 12 years natural and shreded , when you do first cycle you blow up like never ever . its like after contest but even more intense .

Brother why people think tren is good to grow? is not mostly when you are beginner without mass. Nothing beats test + deca + dbol for beginners and eating our mothers food . That´s why i grow , all food i can eat and basic training increasing weights every week . Bodybuilding is simple why people complicate it .

- - - Updated - - -

Brother in that time i train with blood on my eyes and eat my mothers food ( eating alot yes ) . And imagine be 12 years natural and shreded , when you do first cycle you blow up like never ever . its like after contest but even more intense .

bro what is mothers food? like soup and stuff?

Back
Top Bottom