Thread: First cycle is it correct ?

Newbie Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

First cycle is it correct ?

Hiya. I hope everyone doing well.

I would like to know if I need add something els or its fine !

So im going into my first cycle wich will be

Test prop 100mg eod 1-8 wk
    Dbol 30mg ed 1-4 wk
    Aromasine 12,5mg ed 1-8 wk

Pct: Nolva 20/20/20/20/20
    Clomid 100/100/50/50
    Aromasine 6,5 ed for 4 weeks

Im 22 yo, diet in check, also did a good progress since I start naturally but want to take it further since I love gym and its change my life.

Cheers.

Advanced Cyborg Brother NY REBEL's Avatar
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Artn2 View Post
    Hiya. I hope everyone doing well.

I would like to know if I need add something els or its fine !

So im going into my first cycle wich will be

Test prop 100mg eod 1-8 wk
    Dbol 30mg ed 1-4 wk
    Aromasine 12,5mg ed 1-8 wk

Pct: Nolva 20/20/20/20/20
    Clomid 100/100/50/50
    Aromasine 6,5 ed for 4 weeks

Im 22 yo, diet in check, also did a good progress since I start naturally but want to take it further since I love gym and its change my life.

Cheers.
    Why prop.. Lot pinning for first time
    STARTING A CYCLE? READ THESE LESSONS LEARNED BEFORE YOU DO!
    http://www.evolutionary.org/forums/a...essons+learned

FOLLOW THE PERFECT PCT PROTOCOL: http://www.evolutionary.org/the-perf...e-therapy-pct/

PROUD MEMBER OF THE EVO FAMILY, BOUNCE TEAM, AND TREN KILLERS...

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Prop is a short ester and gets out of your body quicker but its your first time pinning and you might not be good at it. I wanted to try prop but changed my mind and am going to use Test E for whenever i decide to cycle. Dbol...idk about starting at 30mg. What are your stats?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Newbie Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Ye I know but dont want use e or sust its to long for a first timer I want give my body recover after 8 weeks do a blood check and see whats next. Plus Its short ester and easy to control sides I might be wrong on this ones but hey, half life is shorter right. Im not worried about pinning meself every other day and Im not looking to put that much Im in good shape I need 4-6 kg of lean mass to see where I can go next. Dont judge me )

- - - Updated - - -

My stats is 22 yo, 5"10, 75kg, bf hmm dont want to put incorrect but I would say around 15% not fat. My normal diet is 300gramms carbs 220-250 prot also adding omega 3 and vitamins. I want cut a bit so eating same prot but only 200 gramms of carbs since I put some fat recently eating slighy more than usuall I decided to cut for 4 weeks.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Welcome brother. Your cycle is not what I would recommend for a first cycle. I would run either test e or c for 12 weeks, I would drop the dbol, take the aromasin 12.5 mg EOD, and do the Perfect PCT.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    5'10" 165lbs? You dont need gear yet. You could hit 185-200lbs natty in one year if you train hard enough. What made you want to use gear besides gaining a few pounds?

Newbie Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Well why not ? I understand that wont be my last cycle and I will continue if my health will allowed me to do that.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Smokey McPot View Post
    Welcome brother. Your cycle is not what I would recommend for a first cycle. I would run either test e or c for 12 weeks, I would drop the dbol, take the aromasin 12.5 mg EOD, and do the Perfect PCT.
    Why drop dbol man ? You reccomend run just prop if I wont run test e

Proficient Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    I'm new to this site and gear myself... been doing tons of research and reading what the vets have to say and from what I gather you don't want to throw multiple compounds in your body at once.... if you have sides you really won't know what's causing it...

Stick to the test to see how the body reacts and add another compound the next cycle.

Correct me if I'm wrong.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh ya.... welcome bro!

So much info on this site... you might catch a little hell for bwing so young but you're going to do what you want.

Advanced Cyborg Brother NY REBEL's Avatar
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Ahmad90 View Post
    5'10" 165lbs? You dont need gear yet. You could hit 185-200lbs natty in one year if you train hard enough. What made you want to use gear besides gaining a few pounds?

If your seriously 165 they're ain't no need for gear. Eating right and training hard you will gain just as fast with gear, I haste to say it would be a I'll advised.. I'm 5"8 and hit 200 natural before I ran a cycle , to prove to myself I had the discipline.

We're all here to help bud
    STARTING A CYCLE? READ THESE LESSONS LEARNED BEFORE YOU DO!
    http://www.evolutionary.org/forums/a...essons+learned

FOLLOW THE PERFECT PCT PROTOCOL: http://www.evolutionary.org/the-perf...e-therapy-pct/

PROUD MEMBER OF THE EVO FAMILY, BOUNCE TEAM, AND TREN KILLERS...

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Magik4201 View Post
    I'm new to this site and gear myself... been doing tons of research and reading what the vets have to say and from what I gather you don't want to throw multiple compounds in your body at once.... if you have sides you really won't know what's causing it...

Stick to the test to see how the body reacts and add another compound the next cycle.

Correct me if I'm wrong.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh ya.... welcome bro!

So much info on this site... you might catch a little hell for bwing so young but you're going to do what you want.
    This!
    Stick to one compound at first so you get the test dosage right. Some people will get watery/bloated at 500mg some wont. Some will get acne or other sides. Learn how much aromasin youll need to combat side effects and high estrogen. Once you know how your body reacts to 8 weeks of Test E, then on your 2nd cycle maybe 3-5 months after PCT then add Deca, Dbol, Winny, or whatever you want.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast