Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

First cycle dosage questions and how to run a cycle log

Echos

V.I.P.
EVO Logger
So I’ve been gearing up for my first cycle. Been on these boards a few years and listening to the podcast gaining some knowledge. So I’m ready for my first cycle.

My goal really is recomp…leaning more toward cutting to be honest. if I could drop about 5% body fat and gain like 2-3lbs of muscle on my cycle I would be ecstatic. I’m 46yo…220lbs…15%bf and lifting natural since I was 15yo. I’m on TRT now…120mg of Test C/wk. I’d rather not do orals at this point but I think once i get my bf lower, Anavar will be a good choice.

I plan on running EQ at 300mg/wk ( two injections weekly of 150mg) and increase Test C to a total 300mg/wk. (two injections 120 and then 180) for 14wks. No PCT since I’m on TRT. Will add N2Guard during cycle.

I have an AI on hand, but I’m plan on holding off until I have my blood work at wk 6. At that time I will donate blood if my hematocrit is too high. I’m having my pre bloods done in 2wks and will start the cycle next day.

My current Workout plan is 3 days in gym and one “rest day” that I use for active recovery….jog 4 miles. I will also add some HIIT on my training days (bike or run) during this cycle and may lengthen my run days depending on how I feel. Plan on keeping calories stable at 3000/d and then drop by 300/d if I’m not seeing weight loss after 4-5 days.

I originally thought just running Test C but I think EQ would meet my goals better. Thoughts?

And what metrics to y’all log while on cycle?
I plan on tracking

Photos
Bloods
Weight
Body fat
Calories

I track all my workouts and will continue to do so.

So I’ve been gearing up for my first cycle. Been on these boards a few years and listening to the podcast gaining some knowledge. So I’m ready for my first cycle.

My goal really is recomp…leaning more toward cutting to be honest. if I could drop about 5% body fat and gain like 2-3lbs of muscle on my cycle I would be ecstatic. I’m 46yo…220lbs…15%bf and lifting natural since I was 15yo. I’m on TRT now…120mg of Test C/wk. I’d rather not do orals at this point but I think once i get my bf lower, Anavar will be a good choice.

I plan on running EQ at 300mg/wk ( two injections weekly of 150mg) and increase Test C to a total 300mg/wk. (two injections 120 and then 180) for 14wks. No PCT since I’m on TRT. Will add N2Guard during cycle.

I have an AI on hand, but I’m plan on holding off until I have my blood work at wk 6. At that time I will donate blood if my hematocrit is too high. I’m having my pre bloods done in 2wks and will start the cycle next day.

My current Workout plan is 3 days in gym and one “rest day” that I use for active recovery….jog 4 miles. I will also add some HIIT on my training days (bike or run) during this cycle and may lengthen my run days depending on how I feel. Plan on keeping calories stable at 3000/d and then drop by 300/d if I’m not seeing weight loss after 4-5 days.

I originally thought just running Test C but I think EQ would meet my goals better. Thoughts?

I plan on tracking

Photos
Bloods
Weight
Body fat
Calories

I like your plan, you would be adding 180mgs of testosterone cypionate and 300mgs of equipoise, that's a nice sport TRT cycle. If you haven't bought the gear, consider replacing the equipoise with primobolan, so 300mgs of testosterone + 400mgs of primobolan, the results are night and day from EQ to Primo and way healthier.

Your training plan seems good same for calories but keep your protein up high.

For the log, you should log your training and stats for sure, if you can add photos that would be great, we want more logs on evo.

I plan on tracking

Photos
Bloods
Weight
Body fat
Calories

if you are looking for goals you need higher dosages , because is not stay on TRT and focus on health . Remember you can lose fat like you want using only your TRT dosage but you will not gain any muscle and have change to lose some .

If goal is gains
Test 400mg week
Bolde 600mg week

dont use orals if you dont need because at our age are not good option . You can use masteron instead of bolde and have better felling and sex drive .

Back
Top Bottom