Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

first cycle doubts

Anadrol 50, also referred to as A50, is a powerful steroid that produces very noticeable weight gains in a very short time. Unfortunately, it is also highly toxic in the liver and produces some very unfavorable side effects, such as headaches, and bloating. . Its not the best choice for your first run of steroids. Also Anadrol has a half life of 8 to 9 hours. Meaning if you took 50 mg at 10 a.m by 7 p.m. there would only be 25mg active in your system and 0MG 8-9 hours later. Anadrol must be broken into 2 a minimum of 2 doses a day to keep active doses of hormone in your system for 24hrs.

turinabol(dehydrochloromethyltestosterone) is also known as Oral Turinabol (OT) or Pro Turinabol. Turinabol is a derivative of Dianabol that does not promote water retention and estrogenic side effects. Turinabol produces slow but quality gains..Turnibol is a very good choice for a first cycle very low liver toxicity and sides. However it has a half life of 16 hours it also requires 2 daily doses. 40 mg is a good starting dose increase as results slow.

Any oral cycle is going to require daily dose at a minimum. You have toDo some more research before you start anything. The cycle you proposed tell me that you did little to no research.

100% agree.

Ehhhh, this isn't a good plan. I think this will cause more harm then good. Quite frankly, if your going to commit you need overcome your fear of needles. I think you need to do way more research
...deep research. Take a look at sarms as well if your 100 % against the pin. Good luck.

Don't like needles. Go with SARMS, best bet and a much better plan then what you got.

Sarms Triple Stack

1-12 Ostarine 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m. SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m. SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators
1-12 GW-510516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout… SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators
5-12 HcGenerate n2bm.com
1-12 d-spark n2bm.com
1-12 Yohimflame n2bm.com
1-12 n2slin Bodybuilding, Need to Build Muscle, Muscle Bodybuilding

Mini pct 13-16

Hcgenerate ES n2bm.com
gw-501516 20 mg day SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators

Keep researching. Maybe try some SARMS. But get over the needle phobia. It's a myth that orals are safer/healthier anyway

you better learn to inject, if you are going to become a member of this game.a lifetime of oral only cycles isnt the answer, especially ones laid out like that,

Sorry man that's not how you do a cycle. You don't take breaks from taking the pills and switch to another one for a few days and ten start again. You'll make zero progress. Please i implore you to continue with hours of research.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom