Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

first cycle doubts

em03088

Registered
hi

I'm new at this
i work out for 15 years already but i never toke steroids

I never had that great resolts and now I wanna see some resolts

I have a phobia of needles so I dont wanna go that way

I've been reading a lot and I want to start slow but with some resolts

I choose to do this cycle
-Oxymetholone 50mg monday and thursday
-turinablol 40mg tuesday, wednesday, friday and saturday
- sunday off
- repeat for 4 weeks
- proviron 25mg per day for 4 weeks

liver vitamins and detox every day and 4 weeks more after proviron lots of protein and a good diet

why did I choose it this way?
because Oxymetholone is very toxic and retain a lot of water and i'm thinking on turinabol to dry the gain

what do you guys think?

not so good. please keep doing your research.

you also need to be able to make good gains w/ out the steroids if you want good results with a cycle.

I started with 17 years old, 60 kg i do 6 monthes bulking and 6 monthes ripping

I'm now 32 years old 92 kg but not very ripped, when i'm bulking i gain 2 to 3 kg of muscle in the right places but when i'm ripping i lose 2 to 3 kg and i'm never very ripped and i'm stuck in 92 kg for the last 2 to 3 years, i'm just looking for a little kick up

Bro this is a mess. You want to run Anadrol and Tbol as your first cycle ever and think that's going to be easier side effects than injecting?? Not to mention you are dosing your orals EoD and E3D ?? You need to keep researching man that's your best bet right now. After that I'd recommend a SARMS cycle but I think you should keep researching on that as well, it's for your own safety

there is a prevalent myth that pills are safer than injectables.

not true.

check your AST and ALT while on and tell me they are safer.

I blame the years of legal PH's for this mentality.. thinking its legal hence must be okay is dangerous

My advice Bro would be to get over your fear of needles (or find a way around it) and do a test only cycle first with a good PCT you'll get great results and IMHO be starting of on the right path.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My advice is you need to continue to educate yourself and diet harder. And also all this broscience about anadrol being so toxic is crap. There have been studies on this compound of people taking 200mgs of hg drol a day with healthy liver values. Read some more before even considering aas.

Yeah, get over your 'phobia'. I seriously don't like heights but I exercised a little will power during my early 20s and painted apartment buildings on 40 ft latters. The very definition of a phobia is unreasonable fear.
Once you realize you are a very capable person with complete control over your body, I would recommend a 10-12 week test e/c at 350-500mg/wk. By far the safer and smarter option.

Hey Bro believe me, after the 1st Shot, that fear will be in your Rearview Mirror.
We always Fear what we don't know or understand........................................ JP
P.S.
There's plenty of Videos on Youtube showing the Proper way to inject, at various locations.

not good bro IMO you should keep researching try sarms until you can inj it not that bad

Anadrol 50, also referred to as A50, is a powerful steroid that produces very noticeable weight gains in a very short time. Unfortunately, it is also highly toxic in the liver and produces some very unfavorable side effects, such as headaches, and bloating. . Its not the best choice for your first run of steroids. Also Anadrol has a half life of 8 to 9 hours. Meaning if you took 50 mg at 10 a.m by 7 p.m. there would only be 25mg active in your system and 0MG 8-9 hours later. Anadrol must be broken into 2 a minimum of 2 doses a day to keep active doses of hormone in your system for 24hrs.

turinabol(dehydrochloromethyltestosterone) is also known as Oral Turinabol (OT) or Pro Turinabol. Turinabol is a derivative of Dianabol that does not promote water retention and estrogenic side effects. Turinabol produces slow but quality gains..Turnibol is a very good choice for a first cycle very low liver toxicity and sides. However it has a half life of 16 hours it also requires 2 daily doses. 40 mg is a good starting dose increase as results slow.

Any oral cycle is going to require daily dose at a minimum. You have toDo some more research before you start anything. The cycle you proposed tell me that you did little to no research.

You aren't anywhere ready to run steroids bro. You need to do A LOT more research. That entire layout is a trainwreck

I hated the thought of injecting . I was real nervous on the first one . Now I almost look forward to them . I would definitely look into sarms for starting and keep researching aas

I am still doing my research but already have decided that injection is the way to go... What is a little needle vs the effects on the liver!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom