Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

First cycle eval and advice

It's ok to eat often bro. You just need to control your portion sizes. The number of meals isn't the issue, it's the macros at the end of the day.

Got it. I agree with you guys. At the end of the day it has always been a simple equation. Intake = energy output, you stay the same. Since I am still gaining or sitting about the same, I haven't reduced my intake enough (or need to do more cardio). Thanks again you guys. Will try to take a better look at my diet choices.

Steve, do you have any other suggestions for fiberous snacks? I have been eating nuts at some of the in between meals.

I start the day with a warm matcha green tea and protein shake however within that shake is a lot of fiber by adding psyllium husks... This is extremely fiber rich and satiating... Bobs red mill oat and wheat bran, green vegetables, grapefruit, pears are all some of my go to fiber sources

Thanks Dylan. Btw, I emailed you today for some advice. Waiting to hear back. I appreciate all your advice so far.

well you got a lot of advice bro.. good luck..

good people on here.. best board out there

Thanks Steve. Since there is no tone in email, it is hard to tell the comment about the advice is sarcasm. Do you have any thoughts on the advice I am getting?

here's the cycle i put all my first time users on

1-12 test cyp 350 mg week

1-14 aromasin 12.5 mg eod www.ag-guys.com

1-14 proviron 50 mg day

1-14 GW-501516 20 mg day www.sarms1.com

1-12 s4 50 mg day www.sarms1.com

1-12 lgd-4033 10 mg day www.sarms1.com

1-12 n2guard n2bm.com

5-12 HCGenerate n2bm.com

13-14 hcgenerate es www.n2bm.com

PCT 15-18

clomid 50/50/25/25 AG-guys.com

nolva 40/20/20/20 ag-guys.com

aromasin 12..5 mg eod AG-guys.com

hcgenerate es www.n2bm.com

n2guard n2bm.com
mk-2866 25 mg day www.sarms1.com

Hey Dylan,

I know this would take some time, but would you elaborate on this starting cycle when you get time. It would help me and any other rookie to learn why you are recommending what you are and how they would work together. I could especially use help understanding the Sarms. Most of the stuff I have read labels them as good bridges between cycles, yet you include them in almost every part of the cycle and even the pct. Thanks for any help you can give. If you have covered this in another post, I apologize for asking again. I really have done months of reading on here.

Hey Dylan,

I know this would take some time, but would you elaborate on this starting cycle when you get time. It would help me and any other rookie to learn why you are recommending what you are and how they would work together. I could especially use help understanding the Sarms. Most of the stuff I have read labels them as good bridges between cycles, yet you include them in almost every part of the cycle and even the pct. Thanks for any help you can give. If you have covered this in another post, I apologize for asking again. I really have done months of reading on here.

On a first cycle, its much easier on a persons body to avoid a methylated oral on top of using test for the first time... proviron is an extremely nice complement without it being toxic and suppressive... it is minimal at the most... sarms can provide steroid like results without the sides so essentially you are getting the results with this stack, without the sides and your introducing your body to steroids with testosterone and proviron in a more conservative yet more effective manner...

here is the article explaining the pct

http://www.evolutionary.org/the-perfect-post-cycle-therapy-pct/

I would cut on a Sarm cycle after your PCT. Winstrol isn't going to cut you up. Transition your diet and get w good pct and then hit a sarm stack from SARMs1. They have great stuff and great deals right now if you hurry.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Steel. I am getting the same advice from some other vets that have been emailing me. I am doing as much reading as I can on Sarms so I can figure out the right plan.

Back
Top Bottom