Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

First cycle ever!

IMO, his bodyfat is a bit high...would start with a test booster and sarms before jumping into steroids....

week 1-12
25mgs ostarine mk ED
20mgs cardarine gw ED
12.5-25 mgs andarine s4 ED
5 caps HCgenerate ED
3 caps n2guard ED

easy cycle...fast to run and he'll be ready with a base before using steroids...

^this right here is perfect. Have him run that before looking into steroids

I first introduction to PEDs was sarms, ostarine in particular and loved the outcome. I had a total re comp, and it was the best first step IMO into the direction of AAS. Not over the top, but just enough to get you excited to learn more and educated on how your body reacts to different compounds. I highly recommend them

I total agree. SARMs are the way to go. You'll reap more from Them if you try them before AAS

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I total agree. SARMs are the way to go. You'll reap more from Them if you try them before AAS

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

and you ll also learn a bit about anabolics themselves. & the anabolic world. Wich will prepare you for future cycles. sarms are easy on the body, lighter gains, but pretty much zero sides. Again, will prepare you for things ahead.

Get your feet wet now, do a lot of reading while on this run. Take some time off and then blast some tes. in the next 8 months your body will under go some major change.

Last & most important.......**DO NOT** cheat yourself in the kitchen.

Bro what Gearhead laid out for you a few posts back is a great starting point

Sorry, I'm admit I don't learn as fast as most people. I just wanted to make sure that I am adding the right anti-aromatizer. Am I right that for those of us prone, the cycle should look like this:

week 1-12
25mgs ostarine mk ED
20mgs cardarine gw ED
12.5-25 mgs andarine s4 ED
5 caps HCgenerate ED
3 caps n2guard ED

+ 12.5 mg Exemestane/ED

Is that appropriate?

S4 starting dose 50mg split 25/25 is where to start, and thats too much aromasin for this cycle, maybe 6.5mg EOD if anything

Sorry - do we really need the N2Guard with SARMS? Or is that because of the HCGenerate? I'm on TRT so I'm not sure I need the HCGenerate... do I? And if I don't need the HCGenerate, do I need the N2Guard?

Thanks

Back
Top Bottom