Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

First cycle ever!

aggirl

EVO V.I.P
Hey guys, my husband is interested in jumping into the anabolic world. Let me give a brief background. He's 34, 5'8 200 about 20 percent body fat. He has been training for most of his life. Took some growth hormone years ago before we met ....he liked it but was going thru some personal stuff and couldn't afford to keep on. He trains hard. ...in my opinion he grows when he looks at a weight. Awesome genetics. Needless to say he was not interested (yet not judgmental ) in anabolics for years. About a year ago he began getting involved and doing research. He's ready, somewhat. He isn't ready for the pin yet, which is fine. But I'm curious to know what you guys think for a SARMS and oral first cycle. He would be looking to gain clean muscle and cut along the way. He isn't interested in any major bulking gains (right now). Naturally I control his diet so that isn't a problem. Let me know. . Thanks

IMO, his bodyfat is a bit high...would start with a test booster and sarms before jumping into steroids....

week 1-12
25mgs ostarine mk ED
20mgs cardarine gw ED
12.5-25 mgs andarine s4 ED
5 caps HCgenerate ED
3 caps n2guard ED

easy cycle...fast to run and he'll be ready with a base before using steroids...

Damn, had wanted to chine in on this one. Unfortunately I have little knowledge or experience with sarms or oral aas'. Do you think that after a sarms run, as recommended by Gearhead, you could have him more comfortable with the overall safety of pins? I think a fantastic first run would be 350mg/wk for 10-12 weeks of test e. Also, while I agree the optimum bf% for aas is 12% or under, people often forget test puts the body in a fat burning state. It does not burn fat on its own, but people have been known to 'cut' on test w/clean, controlled diet. Just some thoughts!

20% BF... Not steroids but SARMs yes. Set him up ona. Triple stack

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Damn, had wanted to chine in on this one. Unfortunately I have little knowledge or experience with sarms or oral aas'. Do you think that after a sarms run, as recommended by Gearhead, you could have him more comfortable with the overall safety of pins? I think a fantastic first run would be 350mg/wk for 10-12 weeks of test e. Also, while I agree the optimum bf% for aas is 12% or under, people often forget test puts the body in a fat burning state. It does not burn fat on its own, but people have been known to 'cut' on test w/clean, controlled diet. Just some thoughts!

Yes it can help lean out but AAS at high BF is more risky on your health. It's also easy enough with just diet and SARMs. Adding AAS would be unnecessary and not wise.

Yes it can help lean out but AAS at high BF is more risky on your health. It's also easy enough with just diet and SARMs. Adding AAS would be unnecessary and not wise.
Very true in respect to cardio health. I need to look into sarms more, seem interesting...

IMO, his bodyfat is a bit high...would start with a test booster and sarms before jumping into steroids....

week 1-12
25mgs ostarine mk ED
20mgs cardarine gw ED
12.5-25 mgs andarine s4 ED
5 caps HCgenerate ED
3 caps n2guard ED

easy cycle...fast to run and he'll be ready with a base before using steroids...

This is good advice and you are going to hear the same answers about getting lower BF by proper dieting and training.. sounds redundant but I promise you it's the truth, when you have a lot of weight/fat to lose keep it simple, eat LESS and do MORE

Hey guys, my husband is interested in jumping into the anabolic world. Let me give a brief background. He's 34, 5'8 200 about 20 percent body fat. He has been training for most of his life. Took some growth hormone years ago before we met ....he liked it but was going thru some personal stuff and couldn't afford to keep on. He trains hard. ...in my opinion he grows when he looks at a weight. Awesome genetics. Needless to say he was not interested (yet not judgmental ) in anabolics for years. About a year ago he began getting involved and doing research. He's ready, somewhat. He isn't ready for the pin yet, which is fine. But I'm curious to know what you guys think for a SARMS and oral first cycle. He would be looking to gain clean muscle and cut along the way. He isn't interested in any major bulking gains (right now). Naturally I control his diet so that isn't a problem. Let me know. . Thanks

test cycle first but before that i would drop bodyfat lower with bette diet and training.He can do a sarms cycle to assist in the fatloss. I wouldnt do a steriod cycle to bodyfat drops.

Wait, is that the ENTIRE cycle? No PCT? Is there an anti-aromatizer in there, or is one needed?

kinda needed. A low dose would be nice, but not the end of the world if you dont have it. Some guys can deal with estrogen much better than others.

The ones that are prone....(me) will not be able to do it without a low dose of whatever AI, others, wont need anything else. So case by case basis.

Back
Top Bottom