Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

First Cycle Ever! Help

thiccurve

Registered
I am currently running my first dianabol cycle, in hopes of increasing muscle mass and then cutting down two weeks after my cycle. I plan on using Primobolan the two weeks of my cutting. Here is my 7 week plan, let me know how I could improve or change it.

Stats:

Ht: 5’9
Wt: 170 lbs
BF%: 19

P.S. I’m already in week 3, I know I should have reaserched before but I am in a time crunch for vacation in one month!

Weeks 1-5; Dianabol, increasing dosage, first week 5mg, second and third 10mg, fourth 15mg, fifth 20mg.
Weeks 4-7 I want to take SARMS (is there any harm in taking SARMS with Primo or Dbol?)
Weeks 5-7 Primobolan 25 mg ED

I am a noob to all this and need your help. Please let me know if this plan is ok, I also am unsure on what I should do for the PCT.

Here are also some questions...

Can I have sex/jack off during the Dbol cycle?
How strict does my diet have to be with lipids and diary?
Can I drink alcohol after my Dbol cycle and right after the Primobolan (during week 8)?
How can I prevent gynecomastia (I don’t want tits)
Do I take Dbol even in “rest day”?

Thank you guys, and please excuse all my ignorance, as you see, I really need your advice.

I am currently running my first dianabol cycle, in hopes of increasing muscle mass and then cutting down two weeks after my cycle. I plan on using Primobolan the two weeks of my cutting. Here is my 7 week plan, let me know how I could improve or change it.

Stats:

P.S. I’m already in week 3, I know I should have reaserched before but I am in a time crunch for vacation in one month!

Weeks 1-5; Dianabol, increasing dosage, first week 5mg, second and third 10mg, fourth 15mg, fifth 20mg.
Weeks 4-7 I want to take SARMS (is there any harm in taking SARMS with Primo or Dbol?)

I am a noob to all this and need your help. Please let me know if this plan is ok, I also am unsure on what I should do for the PCT.

Can I drink alcohol after my Dbol cycle and right after the Primobolan (during week 8)?

Thank you guys, and please excuse all my ignorance, as you see, I really need your advice.

Too young and too fat.

No one at your age should be taking steroids period.
And yes you should've certainly done some research before putting yourself in that situation. Judging by your questions you really have no clue what you are doing.

I would just advice to stop that foolishness and get yourself clean.

Stats:

5'9 19% 170 and 18 ... why not work out without steroids? 170 at 19% is skinny fat ..

Okay first you should know that dbol is an estrogen devil .. high estrogen = moon face, gyno, dick problems, acne and heart issues ..

Second, primo at 25mg per day I assume it's tablets not injections .. It's pretty much worthless, it wouldn't do a thing .. it totals 175mgs per week and due to it being an oral steroid that's not alkylated you won't even get half of the 175mg .. that is nothing .. primo is generally taken at the very least at 400/week and it's injected intramuscular not tablets ..

Third, no one should ever drink on cycle ..

Fourth, What's wrong with dairy?

Fifth, you're too skinny and at the same time too fat and also too young, it's not worth it

Sixth, the dbol plan is comical ... it's wrong in every aspect

Seventh, Sex/jack off is going to be affected negatively since the estrogen is going to rise

Eigth, you're at an age where testosterone is sky high! why even think about steroids .. and you're still at the skinny fat stage, meaning you can get leaner and bigger naturally, you have a lot of space to grow

Ninth, start with 6 meals per day, 30 grams of proteins with each meal, ditch supplements, take only creatine monohydrate if you want, drink black coffee and eat some rice before the gym

Tenth, you can get big and lean naturally and when I first started, I thought it wasn't going to happen, thought everyone and their grandma is on juice, until I got big and strong naturally ..

Eleventh, the shutdown and estrogen rebound you'll experience when you quit the cycle is going to be horrific and you'll end up worse than when you started ..

Twelfth, make training, dieting and cardio a lifestyle, not 5 days strict, 2 days off .. don't take days off and work your ass off

Thirteenth, you do what you want to do, but if you do, remember when things go bad that others have warned you, good luck

While I know I am considerably young and inexpirienced, I have been taking very good care of my diet in order to reduce any possible side effect risks. It might be because of my low dosage but I have not noticed any aromatization in my face. While I have noticed some water gain, it it not horrible and barely noticeable. I was recommended to start the cycle by trainers in my gym, clearly I was not exactly fit for it seeing the comments above and yours too.

Before my cycle I trained naturally for 2 years, but committed to train intensively for 2 months before. [email protected] I had a relatively minimal muscle base before starting my cycle.

Concerning drinking: my question was if I could drink 2 weeks after my cycle, as I would never drink during it.

Gynecomastia is also a fear of mine, I plan on taking enclomiphine but I do not know if I should take it during or after the cycle.

Now I have two options, either I quit right now or finish the 5 week cycle (only one more week). However I am worried about the estrogen rebound and also the shutdown you mentioned. Is there anything I could do to prevent or aliviate that?

I am extremely committed and know Dbol is no joke, this is why I am fully determined and will not take this process lightly as I am still a beginner. In terms of progress I have seen outstanding muscle growth and feel like I have lost fat for some reason. I will get my stats properly read this week to see where my BF% is but I have had no problems so far with aromatization either.

NOONE here is going to advise an 18 year old to use steroids so just stop dude, seriously, just stop before it just gets ugly in here... your NOT going to convince anyone otherwise... so just stop

Too young and all the wrong compounds & dosages for a first cycle. Keeping reading about AAS for another 7 years then come back to us.

Using steroids at your age will prevent you from going through puberty properly. Terrible idea.

No offence, your starting stats are shit. Sooo clearly your training and diet are shit....
your cycle will = shit.
I’m sorry, I am very pro steroid use.. but not at your age.

I’d stop now.. go see an endocrinologist and tell him what you’ve done. I know a guy that at your age that stole and used a family members prescription..
...4 years later he has NO sex drive and and his puberty/male development was permanently stopped.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Everything aestheticdream said x10. He is spot on. If anything if you don't bounce back, aka you feel like crap for months after, you will need to see a doctor. You can seriously wreck your testosterone production for life.

Back
Top Bottom