Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

First cycle ever..a few ideas for SARMS.

Sandman16

Hey guys,

So I've been reading and I have a few different SARM ideas. I'm about 5'8 150lbs and in good shape. I have hit my plateau for a while now and am looking for an edge. I wouldn't mind putting some muscle on and cleaing up a bit.

From what I've read for SARMS the triple stack is recommended/popular..

Weeks 1 - 8
25mg/1.0ml - Ostarine \
20mg/0.5ml - Cardarine |---- TAKE ALL 3 DOSES WITH BREAKFAST
50mg/1.0ml - S4 /

Weeks 9 - 12
5 Capsules a day - HCGenerate ES

After that re-evaluate.

I have some questions :

Would this stack be best for putting muscle on? Or is there another SARMS stack?

I'm from Canada and has anyone had any issues ordering from sarms1 ? I'm in BC.

Is HCGenerate ES = N2Generate ES on n 2 b muscle?

Thanks in advance.

Would this stack be best for putting muscle on? Or is there another SARMS stack?

Cardarine is a great SARM for fat loss and endurance
Ostarine is a great SARM for recovery
S4 is a great SARM for strength gains
By taking the 3 together, you will get a big increase in fat loss, endurance, recovery, size and strength.

SARMS1.com ships to Canada without any issues. I live in Canada as well and have never had a problem receiving a package from sarms1.com.

HCGenerate ES and n2generate ES are the same thing. Correct

I just want to clear up your doses. If you order from sarms1.com this is what they should be:

Cardarine 20mg per day (1ml) - dose all at once
S4 50mg per day (1ml) - dose 25mg or .5ml twice per day around 6 hours apart
Ostarine 25mg per day (1ml) - dose all at once

So I pulled he trigger and will be running LGD, S4 and GW for a planned 8 weeks. I have a bottle of HC generate for PCT. should I have anything else? I'm worried about gyno.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So I pulled he trigger and will be running LGD, S4 and GW for a planned 8 weeks. I have a bottle of HC generate for PCT. should I have anything else? I'm worried about gyno.

if you are using legit sarm's from sarms1 gyno will NOT be a problem unless you are getting estrogen rebound from a previous cycle, or something goofy like that

hcgenerate for pct will work just fine, ES will work even better.

SARMS do not aromatize into estrogen or raise prolactin levels in the body so side effects like gyno are impossible.

You have nothing to worry about brother.

Hey guys,

So I've been reading and I have a few different SARM ideas. I'm about 5'8 150lbs and in good shape. I have hit my plateau for a while now and am looking for an edge. I wouldn't mind putting some muscle on and cleaing up a bit.

From what I've read for SARMS the triple stack is recommended/popular..

Weeks 1 - 8
25mg/1.0ml - Ostarine \
20mg/0.5ml - Cardarine |---- TAKE ALL 3 DOSES WITH BREAKFAST
50mg/1.0ml - S4 /

Weeks 9 - 12
5 Capsules a day - HCGenerate ES

After that re-evaluate.

I have some questions :

Thanks in advance.

I would evaluate your diet. I am also 5'8" and I sit at 202 lbs. 150 lbs sounds like you aren't eating enough. I doubt you have hit a plateau, my guess is that you aren't consuming enough protein as well as overall calories

Your probably right in hat I don't eat enough. Hunger as always been an issue. I do have impressive lifts for my size.

Max bench 233
Max squat 315
Never did max on much else.
How much protein / carbs do you take in a day?

Oh I guess I should also mention that I'm a runner and currently on pace to run a marathon in June. I try to find a healthy balance in my weigh lifting / long distance running.

Your probably right in hat I don't eat enough. Hunger as always been an issue. I do have impressive lifts for my size.

Max bench 233
Max squat 315

Those are good lifts for your body weight

I take in around 200 - 250 grams of protein and 275 - 325 grams of carbs ED (I don't count and measure every meal)
total calories are around 2,800 - 3,100

Max bench 233
Max squat 315

I have the same problem. I am not a big eater.

The only supplement that will really increase appetite is nutrabol. Nutrabol is an HGH analogue that signal the pituitary gland to increase HGH output. One of it's side effects (if you can call it that) is an increase in ghrelin, which is your body's hunger hormone. You can order it from sarms1.com. Here is an article on it for more information: http://www.evolutionary.org/nutrobal-mk-677-ibutamoren

Besides that, base your diet around foods that you grew up on and enjoy eating. Stick with easy digesting food sources like rice, potatoes, tuna, egg whites etc. If you are having trouble eating enough, you could try blending your food.

Buy a high quality blender and blend together the following:
2 scoops of a high quality protein powder
oatmeal
natural almond butter or peanut butter
frozen fruit
banana
ice
chia/flax seeds
spinach/kale

You can easily make the shake 800 calories and drink it for breakfast.

Back
Top Bottom