Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

First cycle experiences?

Dacmen

I'm 27 years old and I'm going to do my first cycle but I'm in no way ready yet and I wanted to get some feedback on some of your own experiences with this before I plan my own
I'm 5'6 and I weigh 168 lb. my Prime goals are just to get bigger and stronger
can you give me some of the mistakes that you have done in your past and also what would you have done differently today versus back then

Watch the video then come back if you have further questions bro,plenty of experienced vets on here to help n guide you along,advice from these guys is invaluable bro,learn all you can,my biggest mistake was not researching before I started,I went in blind,have learnt so much from research and advice from the right guys,so much info available for you fellas these days there is no need to proceed without knowing everything you can about the compounds you are about to use.knowledge is key,food and diet is number one anabolic,steroids are a supplement to food and training,not the crutch.all the best bro,it's a journey not a sprint.

biggest mistake i did was get too aggressive with bulking up and getting stronger. i ended up only getting myself injured in the process. this is a slow process. don't rush it

2nd mistake was a poor pct. at the time you had a select few self proclaimed gurus on forums giving advice. and little did i know all of them were such geniuses with pct's that they all were on trt for life lol. they literally had no clue what they were talking about and they led me wrong on pct. pct should be about a soft landing, not about firing up your hpta. those were the clowns either saying run 300mgs a day of clomid or run hcg in pct lol. both were way wrong

I'm 27 years old and I'm going to do my first cycle but I'm in no way ready yet and I wanted to get some feedback on some of your own experiences with this before I plan my own
can you give me some of the mistakes that you have done in your past and also what would you have done differently today versus back then

What’s up man, my first cycle was over 20 yrs ago at the age of 22.

First mistake I was too young. I didn’t do push myself as hard as I should have during pct and probably could have kept more. Keep food intake high and intensity high during pct. Also be careful on injuries. Once you take flight you are gonna want to keep pushing it. Just be careful.

Watch the video then come back if you have further questions bro,plenty of experienced vets on here to help n guide you along,advice from these guys is invaluable bro,learn all you can,my biggest mistake was not researching before I started,I went in blind,have learnt so much from research and advice from the right guys,so much info available for you fellas these days there is no need to proceed without knowing everything you can about the compounds you are about to use.knowledge is key,food and diet is number one anabolic,steroids are a supplement to food and training,not the crutch.all the best bro,it's a journey not a sprint.
Very well said! I have made so many mistakes but my main ones have been using too much. It took far too many lessons and Dylan being all over me about it over the years to finally get the hint! For me, there are so many mistakes but using too much has always been my problem and that started with my first cycle

First cycle should always be testosterone 500mgs testosterone /week to start off with some anavar and n2guard

250 mg test e5d

I wish I would’ve eaten more my first cycle

Diet was clean, but calories should’ve been higher

Not much I wouod change. My best recommendation is to wait as long as possible. Test only should be first cycle

Back
Top Bottom