bannednutrition.com
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: First Cycle Expert Opinions.

Newbie Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Thanks Pon any reasons for losing the HCG. Also are these SARMS that have been suggested in the PCT sticky thread safe. Read that SARMS havent been approved for human consumtion and are still part of clinical trials.

Cheers
    Sahil

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by sahil.sinha View Post
    Mate my age is 35 years, Weight: 75 kgs, Height: 190.5 cms, BF 12.5%.
    Had been to the Doc to get my blood work done, he says I am an ectomorph and hence its fighting against the law of nature to gain muscle.
    Had by blood work done IGF1: 34ug/dl (the normal range was 20-40), test: 20ug/dl (range 10 - 40).
    The LDL and HDL too were in a good range the advice was I am healthy and no Dr's help needed here. Hence jumping on to the gear bandwagon.

Cheers
    Sahil
    It'll also mean any muscle you add on the smaller bones most ectos have will look good.

Multiple record holder. British and European Grip Champion. Magazine writer. Strength Training Coach. Former supplement company owner.

Need a Needtobuildmuscle code? PM me.

Newbie Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Mobster View Post
    It'll also mean any muscle you add on the smaller bones most ectos have will look good.
    Thanks Bros for your valuable feedback have incorporated your suggestions

Just confirmed that HCGenerate ES & N2Guard are getting delieverd to OZ, so will place an order.

Just wanted to run through a final check before placing orders and some clarifications.

Week 1-12: E Test -> 400mg / week
    Week 1-12: Aromasin -> 12.5mg / EOD
    Week 9 -12 HCG -> 500 IU per week

Post Cycle Therapy (As suggested in the PCT Suggested article)
    Day After Last Pin
    N2Generate ED: 5 caps/day
    =============
    2 Weeks After Last Pin:
    Nolvadex (40/40/20/20)
    Clomid (50/50/25/25/12.5)
    N2Guard 7 caps/day
    Aromasin -> 12.5mg / EOD

Queries
    ====
    Whats the reason for starting HCG only for the last 4 weeks and not all through the 12 weeks cycle.
    The SARMS suggested arent available with the approved dealer hence leaving it out of stack.
    Any impact of leaving out Armocain during the 2 weeks when after last when N2Generate is being taken.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    HCG can can cause long term issues for your LH and FSH, and for only for the cosmetic benefit of not having your sharing shrink as much on cycle. The sarms are safe, and most of them have years and years of studies behind them

Newbie Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by P0N View Post
    HCG can can cause long term issues for your LH and FSH, and for only for the cosmetic benefit of not having your sharing shrink as much on cycle. The sarms are safe, and most of them have years and years of studies behind them
    Mate a last one
    Any impact of leaving out Armocain during the 2 weeks when after last when N2Generate is being taken.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    when you are in pct, you are going to get a major spike in cortisol... cortisol is termed the "gains killer" for a reason... it will put you into a catabolic state which will not allow you to build muscle and at the same time will eat it away, on top of the fact you will also get unwanted fat gain... so you will lose muscle and gain fat that you had just busted your ass an entire cycle for... GW and MK prevent the rise in cortisol... not only that but they keep you performing at a level you were while on cycle being the ultimate performance enhancers they are... on top of the fact that mk2866 is the ultimate for healing and recovery, which is imperative in pct as well as keeping strength up to a very high level... gw will also treat cholesterol and blood pressure, which are definitely things that need addressed in pct as well…Organ ST plays a pivotal role in a post-cycle therapy (PCT). There’s a strong misconception that the role of a PCT is simply to restart the natural testosterone production that was shut down from the steroid cycle. While this is true, there are a lot of the other issues that the body has to deal with during a PCT: hormone fluctuations, high liver enzymes, increased blood pressure, pressure on the kidneys and endocrine system, high stress and cortisol levels, the list goes on...Organ ST helps address all of these problems and helps you recover in a timely manner. The quicker you recover, the less likelihood of any long-term problems occurring, and the more likely that all gains you make during your cycle are retained.

clomid 50/50/50/25/25/25

nolva 40/40/40/20/20/20 

aromasin 12.5 mg eod (adjust accordingly)
    DGA ORGAN ST https://www.amazon.com/DGA-Nutraceut...62B5KBG

mk-2866 25 mg day (ONLY 4 WEEKS) 

gw-501516 20 mg day esarms.com

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    SARMS would be a better option for you at your level of training.

www.esarms.com

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    I'm assuming that means aromasin, and you do in fact taper that out during PCT

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by sahil.sinha View Post
    Mate a last one
    You want to slowly taper off the aromasin

Newbie Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by RickRock View Post
    You want to slowly taper off the aromasin
    Hey bro but the PCT sticky thread says no aromasin during the 2 weeks. So the tapering starts off post 2 weeks when nolva and clomid are introduced.

Also on another note can i replace N2generate and guard with the following product seems to have got great reviews and is from the legend Rich Piana himself.
    Rich Piana 5% Nutrition Post Gear PCT Support (240 Capsules) 30 Servings
    Rich Piana Organ defend
    *Since its locally available in Oz.

Cheers
    Sahil S

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast