Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

First Cycle Expert Opinions.

sahil.sinha

Hello Guys

Starting onto my first cycle need your expert opinions if the stack looks fine, based in Oz hence couldn't get HCGenerate ES & N2guard for PCT.

Week 1-12: E Test -> 500mg / week
Week 1-14: Aromasin -> 12.5mg / EOD
Week 1-14: HCG -> 500 IU per week

Post 2 weeks
PCT:

1-2: Nolvadex -> 40mg / day
1-2: Clomid -> 75mg / day
3-4: Nolvadex -> 20mg / day
3-4: Clomid -> 50mg / day

Cheers
Sahil

What is your age, body fat percentage, and training experience?
Agree [emoji817] Its so much easier when people add more details when they ask us for our opinion about first cycles. I mean no matter what people will do what they are going to do but body fat and experience has so much more to do with it.

Mate my age is 35 years, Weight: 75 kgs, Height: 190.5 cms, BF 12.5%.
Had been to the Doc to get my blood work done, he says I am an ectomorph and hence its fighting against the law of nature to gain muscle.
Had by blood work done IGF1: 34ug/dl (the normal range was 20-40), test: 20ug/dl (range 10 - 40).
The LDL and HDL too were in a good range the advice was I am healthy and no Dr's help needed here. Hence jumping on to the gear bandwagon.

Cheers
Sahil

you are going to want to atleast use a natural test booster in pct. if you can't get n2generate there then atleast get some fadogia and tribulus
Agree with stevesmi as well you should always add a test booster n2generate is awesome personally if you can find a doctor to prescribe trt that works great in post cycle therapy also. Little advice go after your cycle because your test will be low and most docs will go ahead and write a normal dose of trt I added that into my pct for awhile but it also depends on what you take you should check out my Instagram and youtube I'm a sponsored athlete with PSL I go over products answer questions go over product info dosage reviews and the ins and outs of each product also meal plans and workout plans I'm just now getting off the ground with it all so you can get in for all the great info and its just bro chat nothing commercial just info that helps all of us

Instagram is workoutfanatic2019
YouTube is workoutfanatic

Also check out vision on here hes great for info hes a straight up guy and knows alot all the approved sources are great but psl is awesome I love there products [emoji817][emoji123]
I ordered from them alot I'm psl all the way

I'd like to see some more natural training before you dive into PEDs to be honest. Otherwise, I'd shower the test to between 350 to 400mg per week for you first cycle, lose the HCG entirely (or if you insist on it, and use it the last 4 weeks of your cycle only). For PCT, 6 weeks is going to be better (check out the PCT sticky for details).

I'd like to see some more natural training before you dive into PEDs to be honest. Otherwise, I'd shower the test to between 350 to 400mg per week for you first cycle, lose the HCG entirely (or if you insist on it, and use it the last 4 weeks of your cycle only). For PCT, 6 weeks is going to be better (check out the PCT sticky for details).
Yea I agree PON or just run a test only cy le ti see how they will react but even 300 to 400.g would b good

Thanks Pon any reasons for losing the HCG. Also are these SARMS that have been suggested in the PCT sticky thread safe. Read that SARMS havent been approved for human consumtion and are still part of clinical trials.

Cheers
Sahil

Mate my age is 35 years, Weight: 75 kgs, Height: 190.5 cms, BF 12.5%.
Had been to the Doc to get my blood work done, he says I am an ectomorph and hence its fighting against the law of nature to gain muscle.
Had by blood work done IGF1: 34ug/dl (the normal range was 20-40), test: 20ug/dl (range 10 - 40).
The LDL and HDL too were in a good range the advice was I am healthy and no Dr's help needed here. Hence jumping on to the gear bandwagon.

Cheers
Sahil

It'll also mean any muscle you add on the smaller bones most ectos have will look good.

It'll also mean any muscle you add on the smaller bones most ectos have will look good.

Thanks Bros for your valuable feedback have incorporated your suggestions

Just confirmed that HCGenerate ES & N2Guard are getting delieverd to OZ, so will place an order.

Just wanted to run through a final check before placing orders and some clarifications.

Week 1-12: E Test -> 400mg / week
Week 1-12: Aromasin -> 12.5mg / EOD
Week 9 -12 HCG -> 500 IU per week

Post Cycle Therapy (As suggested in the PCT Suggested article)
Day After Last Pin
N2Generate ED: 5 caps/day
=============
2 Weeks After Last Pin:
Nolvadex (40/40/20/20)
Clomid (50/50/25/25/12.5)
N2Guard 7 caps/day
Aromasin -> 12.5mg / EOD

Queries
====
Whats the reason for starting HCG only for the last 4 weeks and not all through the 12 weeks cycle.
The SARMS suggested arent available with the approved dealer hence leaving it out of stack.
Any impact of leaving out Armocain during the 2 weeks when after last when N2Generate is being taken.

HCG can can cause long term issues for your LH and FSH, and for only for the cosmetic benefit of not having your sharing shrink as much on cycle. The sarms are safe, and most of them have years and years of studies behind them

HCG can can cause long term issues for your LH and FSH, and for only for the cosmetic benefit of not having your sharing shrink as much on cycle. The sarms are safe, and most of them have years and years of studies behind them

Mate a last one
Any impact of leaving out Armocain during the 2 weeks when after last when N2Generate is being taken.

when you are in pct, you are going to get a major spike in cortisol... cortisol is termed the "gains killer" for a reason... it will put you into a catabolic state which will not allow you to build muscle and at the same time will eat it away, on top of the fact you will also get unwanted fat gain... so you will lose muscle and gain fat that you had just busted your ass an entire cycle for... GW and MK prevent the rise in cortisol... not only that but they keep you performing at a level you were while on cycle being the ultimate performance enhancers they are... on top of the fact that mk2866 is the ultimate for healing and recovery, which is imperative in pct as well as keeping strength up to a very high level... gw will also treat cholesterol and blood pressure, which are definitely things that need addressed in pct as well…Organ ST plays a pivotal role in a post-cycle therapy (PCT). There’s a strong misconception that the role of a PCT is simply to restart the natural testosterone production that was shut down from the steroid cycle. While this is true, there are a lot of the other issues that the body has to deal with during a PCT: hormone fluctuations, high liver enzymes, increased blood pressure, pressure on the kidneys and endocrine system, high stress and cortisol levels, the list goes on...Organ ST helps address all of these problems and helps you recover in a timely manner. The quicker you recover, the less likelihood of any long-term problems occurring, and the more likely that all gains you make during your cycle are retained.

clomid 50/50/50/25/25/25

nolva 40/40/40/20/20/20 

aromasin 12.5 mg eod (adjust accordingly)
DGA ORGAN ST https://www.amazon.com/DGA-Nutraceuticals-Organ-ST/dp/B0762B5KBG

mk-2866 25 mg day (ONLY 4 WEEKS) 

gw-501516 20 mg day esarms.com

You want to slowly taper off the aromasin

Hey bro but the PCT sticky thread says no aromasin during the 2 weeks. So the tapering starts off post 2 weeks when nolva and clomid are introduced.

Also on another note can i replace N2generate and guard with the following product seems to have got great reviews and is from the legend Rich Piana himself.
Rich Piana 5% Nutrition Post Gear PCT Support (240 Capsules) 30 Servings
Rich Piana Organ defend
*Since its locally available in Oz.

Cheers
Sahil S

Back
Top Bottom