Join Evolutionary Forums


esarms.com
puritysourcelabs.ru
needtobuildmuslce.com
sarms1.com
bannednutrition.com
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 25

Thread: First cycle help! With pct

  1. #11
    Beginner Brother
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    41
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    [email protected] thanks very much tho so must I stack it with sustanon or test enathanate?

  2. #12
    Advanced Cyborg Brother
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    NoHo
    Posts
    9,926
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by muskate View Post
    For your goals - I wouldn't use steroids at all man.

    The only steroid that would really benefit a boxer would be EQ because it increases red blood cell count and doesnt cause a whole lot of water retention. The problem with steroids like testosterone is that they cause water retention and make you slower.
    I wholeheartedly agree.

    If, however, you are intent upon running this cycle, Sam, I should like to make the following recommendations:

    1. Run 500mgs of either test' e or test' c per week rather than the 250mgs that you mentioned. 250mgs of test' per week would constitute little more than a weekly TRT dose which would be ineffective for bodybuilding purposes. (Inject 250mgs twice per week on, say, a Monday-Thursday schedule.)

    2. Run 600mgs of EQ per week rather than the 300mgs that you mentioned. As The-Kiwi so correctly stated, 300mgs of EQ per week would be a complete waste of EQ and thus of money.

    3. You do not need to use HCG with regard to this cycle which will be a very mild cycle. I happen to be an advocate of HCG, but it need only be used as it relates to cycles involving harsh compounds, such as tren'.
    (For future reference: When the time comes that you do use HGH, do not use it throughout the entire course of any cycle. HCG should be used during the final two weeks of a cycle, as well as for the two weeks leading up to the beginning of PCT for a total of four weeks. (Inject slightly more than 300IUs three times per week.)

    4. You can take arimidex should you elect to. But I will urge you to use aromasin instead - as aromasin will prevent estrogen rebound while arimidex will not prevent estrogen rebound. (Take 12.5mgs of aromasin EOD for the duration of the cycle, during the two weeks prior to the beginning of your PCT, and throughout the entirety of your PCT for an aggregate total of eighteen (18) weeks.

    5. Beginning two weeks after your final injection, take 100mgs of clomid and 40mgs of nolvadex every day for two weeks. Then take 50mgs of clomid and 20mgs of nolvadex every day for the next and final two weeks of your PCT.

    6. You wrote: "I also train the hardest I can; six times a week and 11 sessions a week in total."
    You're overtraining. Unless you are a very experienced hardcore bodybuilder the likes of The-Kiwi, eleven sessions per week is entirely counterproductive. Stick to five daily sessions per week.

  3. #13
    Advanced Cyborg Brother
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    NoHo
    Posts
    9,926
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Eddie Haskell View Post
    Unless you are a very experienced hardcore bodybuilder the likes of The-Kiwi, eleven sessions per week is entirely counterproductive. Stick to five daily sessions per week.
    That especially true in view of the fact of your being an ectomorph. The-Kiwi, as an example, again, is the antithesis of an ectomorph and can well-afford to train on a daily basis which he does indeed do.

  4. #14
    Aussie V.I.P.
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    1,103
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Eddie Haskell View Post
    That especially true in view of the fact of your being an ectomorph. The-Kiwi, as an example, again, is the antithesis of an ectomorph and can well-afford to train on a daily basis which he does indeed do.
    Even training daily was something that took a long time to get to that stage.. Literally took a long time for my CNS to adapt. If u aren't conditioned its definitely counterproductive.. Let alone twice a day. 5 days a week or 3 on 1 off is a fuckn good split for 99% of ppl and something I revert back to wen my body's tired and I need to back off

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by m.cflex_official View Post
    [email protected] thanks very much tho so must I stack it with sustanon or test enathanate?
    Either mate, I personally dont like sustanon coz the shit leaves bad pip and I find blood levels more stable with test e.. Either way tests test tho man

  5. #15
    Moderator stevesmi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    45,081
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by m.cflex_official View Post
    hello guys I am 21years old,been training for 2 years and would like to run my second steroid cycle of Anadrol 50 at 1 tab for 5-6 weeks.my goal is to bulk and maintain gains if possible. ..from those who have experience with anadrol is it possible to keep at least 20lbs after your cycle?
    start your own thread man, you just hijacked this guys thread!!
    Now taking clients for 1 on 1 consults via skype. hit me up
    Looking for a steroid source? drop me a visitor message or click> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...iii-59858.html
    Canadians hit me up for source
    http://goo.gl/kDk0zS <save 10% on bloodwork
    http://goo.gl/bVJ44F <authorized supp store deals
    https://goo.gl/Vy5WA7 <12 week bulker, cutter, fasting Ebooks 4sale
    hit me codes for juvepharma, sarms1 etc.
    http://goo.gl/F9Yggp < click for Rx drugs

  6. #16
    Growing Moderator Masonic Bodybuilder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    23,639
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    For the boxer, I don't mind the test and EQ together but don't add anything else. Honestly you could just run EQ and be fine. Your main goal will be endurance and test can hinder that. if you run test then definitely keep the dose low. Do NOT run HCG. It has no benefits and only negative effects. As for arimidex, don't bother. Run aromasin instead. With your cycle layout don't run it too high. I would probably do 5mg EOD. What does your PCT look like?

  7. #17
    Beginner Brother
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    41
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by The-Kiwi View Post
    I've used anadrol tonnes if times and consider it a favourite. Drol by itself is a stupid cycle, u NEED test with it to hold gains, its pure water retention.. And second cycle at 21? Starting early dude.. If ur hell bent on running gear use test e for 12 weeks.. Gains are superior.. But 20 pounds after everything is a stretch bro... U definitely won't hold half that with anadrol , and I know, I've ran it all the say up to 150mg

    - - - Updated - - -

    All the way*
    oh ok thank you very much bro. .do u recommend sustanon or test enathanate to stack the anadrol?

  8. #18
    Advanced Cyborg Brother
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    NoHo
    Posts
    9,926
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by The-Kiwi View Post
    Even training daily was something that took a long time to get to that stage.. Literally took a long time for my CNS to adapt. If u aren't conditioned its definitely counterproductive...
    Excellent point, Kiwi. Thank you. You are definitely this forum's benchmark for all things related to daily training; for the very few who are so capable.

  9. #19
    Newbie Brother
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    6
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by muskate View Post
    For your goals - I wouldn't use steroids at all man.

    The only steroid that would really benefit a boxer would be EQ because it increases red blood cell count and doesnt cause a whole lot of water retention. The problem with steroids like testosterone is that they cause water retention and make you slower.

    I would forgo steroids altogether and use SARMS instead. Even steroids like EQ will probably hurt your performance, not improve it.

    Steroids like EQ also open up a whole bag of worms of other issues because they are suppressive of natural testosterone production. After using EQ, you would need to run a full PCT which gets very expensive.

    SARMS are going to be your best option as an athlete. Steroids will increase strength, but they will also cause a lot of water retention and negatively impact endurance. Your sports performance will actually probably be worse on the steroids then before you started the cycle. You might actually be slower when using the steroids because of the amount of body weight and water retention you gain on the cycle.

    SARMS on the other hand will directly increase endurance, fat loss and recovery. They aren't as strong as steroids in terms of strength and muscle gains but you get all the good, with none of the side effects. They don't cause water retention, are only minimally suppressive of natural testosterone production and aren't liver toxic. You will still increase strength on SARMS, just not to the same extent that you would on steroids.

    The SARMS triple stack (S4 + ostarine + cardarine) would be a great first cycle to run: http://www.evolutionary.org/the-SARM...stack-protocol
    Thank you i had my doubts about steroids in terms of water retention i was instead going to do sarms but heard they are suppressive and not as good as the ‘real stuff’ i am currently on Cardarine and Stenabolic and i might add something like ostarine here soon

  10. #20
    Newbie Brother
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    6
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Eddie Haskell View Post
    I wholeheartedly agree.

    If, however, you are intent upon running this cycle, Sam, I should like to make the following recommendations:

    1. Run 500mgs of either test' e or test' c per week rather than the 250mgs that you mentioned. 250mgs of test' per week would constitute little more than a weekly TRT dose which would be ineffective for bodybuilding purposes. (Inject 250mgs twice per week on, say, a Monday-Thursday schedule.)

    2. Run 600mgs of EQ per week rather than the 300mgs that you mentioned. As The-Kiwi so correctly stated, 300mgs of EQ per week would be a complete waste of EQ and thus of money.

    3. You do not need to use HCG with regard to this cycle which will be a very mild cycle. I happen to be an advocate of HCG, but it need only be used as it relates to cycles involving harsh compounds, such as tren'.
    (For future reference: When the time comes that you do use HGH, do not use it throughout the entire course of any cycle. HCG should be used during the final two weeks of a cycle, as well as for the two weeks leading up to the beginning of PCT for a total of four weeks. (Inject slightly more than 300IUs three times per week.)

    4. You can take arimidex should you elect to. But I will urge you to use aromasin instead - as aromasin will prevent estrogen rebound while arimidex will not prevent estrogen rebound. (Take 12.5mgs of aromasin EOD for the duration of the cycle, during the two weeks prior to the beginning of your PCT, and throughout the entirety of your PCT for an aggregate total of eighteen (18) weeks.

    5. Beginning two weeks after your final injection, take 100mgs of clomid and 40mgs of nolvadex every day for two weeks. Then take 50mgs of clomid and 20mgs of nolvadex every day for the next and final two weeks of your PCT.

    6. You wrote: "I also train the hardest I can; six times a week and 11 sessions a week in total."
    You're overtraining. Unless you are a very experienced hardcore bodybuilder the likes of The-Kiwi, eleven sessions per week is entirely counterproductive. Stick to five daily sessions per week.
    Thank you for all your replies brother you guys are truly helpful, i have been training for a very long time (12 years old) and my training goes like this
    Monday 2 sessions one is weights the other boxing
    Tuesday 2 sessions sprints and boxing
    Wednesday 2 sessions jogging 5 miles and boxing
    Thursday weights and boxing for second session
    Friday sprints and conditioning and the. Boxing
    Saturday light day jogging and light boxing workout
    Sunday offf
    So I know my training is very extensive but i am alao young and find no trouble with recovery and i am not lifting 11 times a week. And I finally understand the pct protocol thank you all very much!

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Eddie Haskell View Post
    I wholeheartedly agree.

    If, however, you are intent upon running this cycle, Sam, I should like to make the following recommendations:

    1. Run 500mgs of either test' e or test' c per week rather than the 250mgs that you mentioned. 250mgs of test' per week would constitute little more than a weekly TRT dose which would be ineffective for bodybuilding purposes. (Inject 250mgs twice per week on, say, a Monday-Thursday schedule.)

    2. Run 600mgs of EQ per week rather than the 300mgs that you mentioned. As The-Kiwi so correctly stated, 300mgs of EQ per week would be a complete waste of EQ and thus of money.

    3. You do not need to use HCG with regard to this cycle which will be a very mild cycle. I happen to be an advocate of HCG, but it need only be used as it relates to cycles involving harsh compounds, such as tren'.
    (For future reference: When the time comes that you do use HGH, do not use it throughout the entire course of any cycle. HCG should be used during the final two weeks of a cycle, as well as for the two weeks leading up to the beginning of PCT for a total of four weeks. (Inject slightly more than 300IUs three times per week.)

    4. You can take arimidex should you elect to. But I will urge you to use aromasin instead - as aromasin will prevent estrogen rebound while arimidex will not prevent estrogen rebound. (Take 12.5mgs of aromasin EOD for the duration of the cycle, during the two weeks prior to the beginning of your PCT, and throughout the entirety of your PCT for an aggregate total of eighteen (18) weeks.

    5. Beginning two weeks after your final injection, take 100mgs of clomid and 40mgs of nolvadex every day for two weeks. Then take 50mgs of clomid and 20mgs of nolvadex every day for the next and final two weeks of your PCT.

    6. You wrote: "I also train the hardest I can; six times a week and 11 sessions a week in total."
    You're overtraining. Unless you are a very experienced hardcore bodybuilder the likes of The-Kiwi, eleven sessions per week is entirely counterproductive. Stick to five daily sessions per week.
    Quote Originally Posted by Masonic Bodybuilder View Post
    For the boxer, I don't mind the test and EQ together but don't add anything else. Honestly you could just run EQ and be fine. Your main goal will be endurance and test can hinder that. if you run test then definitely keep the dose low. Do NOT run HCG. It has no benefits and only negative effects. As for arimidex, don't bother. Run aromasin instead. With your cycle layout don't run it too high. I would probably do 5mg EOD. What does your PCT look like?
    For pct i am going with clomid and nolva, guys i know the doses arenlow body building wise but these will be enough for me as i am only trying hep recovery and from all that training of boxing cardio and weights my natural T is probably low.. why not just low doses of T and EQ?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •